• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
spygirl

Ahh was pikey

1 hour ago, One percent said:

I saw that and thought Roma?  Hired a car, went on a booze run but didn’t want to pay for it. Run over a supermarket worker, broke her back. 

Good on all those people trying to stop them. 

Rickmansworth is quite a posh area. 

Those bystanders are idiots. Keys poking out the bottom of your fist, hit drivers door window in corner, attack driver's face through broken window. Either do that or go home.

10 minutes ago, Panther said:

Those bystanders are idiots. Keys poking out the bottom of your fist, hit drivers door window in corner, attack driver's face through broken window. Either do that or go home.

They did seem a tad ineffectual. 

8 hours ago, The XYY Man said:

At least the people in the video did something.

However shit it was, they took some action. 

Which is more than can be said for us wankers sat whinging about it on here...

XYY

i watched the video, that was quite enough. I dont how im going to explain all this damage to the rental, unfortunately they didnt blur out the number plate, im gonna have to report it stolen and burn it out. Luckily iplod wont bother coming out unless im stockpiling drones or ordering bacon by the ton.

Edited by leonardratso

10 minutes ago, leonardratso said:

i watched the video, that was quite enough. I dont how im going to explain all this damage to the rental, unfortunately they didnt blur out the number plate, im gonna have to report it stolen and burn it out. Luckily iplod wont bother coming out unless im stockpiling drones or ordering bacon by the ton.

So - just like me - you actually did fuck-all to stop this.

Rest-assured that "iplod" - as you call them - will knock on your door sometime real soon...

:(

XYY

1 hour ago, The XYY Man said:

So - just like me - you actually did fuck-all to stop this.

Rest-assured that "iplod" - as you call them - will knock on your door sometime real soon...

:(

XYY

course i did nothing, im hundreds of miles away, and im always shoplifting in tesco, so id have used the distraction to steal even more stuff.

20 hours ago, leonardratso said:

Luckily iplod wont bother coming out unless im stockpiling drones or ordering bacon by the ton.

20 hours ago, The XYY Man said:

Conspiracy to stockpile bacon drones... 

8 minutes ago, spunko said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cambridgeshire-46734984

Google Sandy Park, Beck Lane if unsure... 

Police admit that burglary rates in Norfolk ie a whole fucking COUNTY have halved.  Why aren't more people angry about the gypsy scourge...

I'm betting you tow a caravan full of nasty dogs, behind a Transit van, and read palms.o.O

50 minutes ago, spunko said:

At least the Daily Mail calls them a 'traveller gang'.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6548621/Aladdins-Cave-goods-stolen-traveller-gang-11-month-crime-spree-Cambridgeshire.html

Very worrying indeed, living in a rural location surrounded by people like this, I think I'll have to get a panic room. o.O

Ah don’t worry, they don’t limit themselves to rural areas. 

1 hour ago, spunko said:

At least the Daily Mail calls them a 'traveller gang'.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6548621/Aladdins-Cave-goods-stolen-traveller-gang-11-month-crime-spree-Cambridgeshire.html

Very worrying indeed, living in a rural location surrounded by people like this, I think I'll have to get a panic room. o.O

How about some intrusion detectors, a fierce dog, a pump action shotgun and a large acid bath?

7 minutes ago, Kilham said:

Statue of Dianne Abbot stolen before it could be erected in Parliament:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-46845541

Posted here as who else might make 3/4 of a ton of non-ferrous disappear?

Well it wasn't me that nicked it, but if I owned a big house with massive gardens, I'd love that. Yeah I don't know why either....9_9

Connor, Levi,

Have you found the fucking corodiles yet?

There must be fucking some crocodiles fucking somewhere.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6592731/Go-Ireland-Gypsy-dad-denies-trashing-beach-putting-ants-familys-meals.html

'We were sitting there, and a little boy smacked one of the kids. They come over and start calling us loads of names 'go back to Ireland.' We're sitting there having a meal and we're relaxing,' the boy's father David Johnson said.

'One of the guys got very violent to one of my friends and everybody got around us and we had no choice but to get up and leave and there was a mess there, because we couldn't clean it up because we were badly intimidated by a group of people.'

We're here to see the Hobbits ... I've been looking at the Hobbits my whole life, since I'm born, that was originally what our plans was but it's all been f***** up now ... I feel very unwelcome here. I feel like an alien invader, I don't feel happy and I'm far from Irish.' 

How does a bunch of pikeys get to New Zealand?

At least the Kiwis aren't taking any of their shit look at the fucking state of them..

Mother of God, can you imagine being stuck on a plane with this lot? 

From New Zealand.

giphy.gif