• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
spygirl

Ahh was pikey

8 minutes ago, Cunning Plan said:

With any luck they'll finish by exterminating each other's entire families like the Kosovar or Serb(I forget)  family feud that took place in Switzerland and the relevant country. They were tit-for-tat killing each other for about a decade.

How does a 20 year old traveller afford a Hermes belt? And is this really his girlfriend at the funeral? :ph34r:

funeral-quhey-saunders-battered-to-death

(Asking the pertinent questions as always)

I see we already discussed her a few months ago, but worth addressing it again. Funny that there were a few comments on the local rag website I remember when this happened that mentioned he had an, erm, unconventional lifestyle and if you go on Google Images you should get an idea. Given that this "minority community" get free/taxpayer funded legal help I'm not going to suggest anything.

On 04/08/2017 at 08:56, One percent said:

I really don't understand how they allowed to get away with doing this with seemingly impunity. They appear to be above the law. 

They have suddenly decided to descend on my neighbourhood. They have taken to parking up on playing fields, cutting locks of gates as they go.  Events have had to be cancelled.  

They flytip everywhere then the local council (tax payer) has to pay to clean up after them.  

They also appear to breed like rats, so there are more and more of them.  

Two key ingredients, first they don't give a shit about the law*, secondly they close ranks as a wider community. 

In the wider world there is always somebody willing to sing like a canary, in travelling community nobody would dare. Sure you get small sections of society that won't go to or trust the police, but equally they don't shut themselves off completely, think of a gang war, gang A will never snitch on another member but would be more than happy if a member of gang B got banged up, with Travellers they will deal with all of it internally. 

Equally they move around a lot, on the one hand the police will know they won't get much out of an investigation, the also know they won't be their problem next week. 

* Different to normal criminals who don't give a shit but understand the laws do actually apply to them, travellers just don't think our laws apply to them.

15 minutes ago, gilf said:

Two key ingredients, first they don't give a shit about the law*, secondly they close ranks as a wider community. 

In the wider world there is always somebody willing to sing like a canary, in travelling community nobody would dare. Sure you get small sections of society that won't go to or trust the police, but equally they don't shut themselves off completely, think of a gang war, gang A will never snitch on another member but would be more than happy if a member of gang B got banged up, with Travellers they will deal with all of it internally. 

Equally they move around a lot, on the one hand the police will know they won't get much out of an investigation, the also know they won't be their problem next week. 

* Different to normal criminals who don't give a shit but understand the laws do actually apply to them, travellers just don't think our laws apply to them.

The girly mourners is breaking the laws of gravity.

1 hour ago, spunko2010 said:

How does a 20 year old traveller afford a Hermes belt? And is this really his girlfriend at the funeral? :ph34r:

funeral-quhey-saunders-battered-to-death

(Asking the pertinent questions as always)

I see we already discussed her a few months ago, but worth addressing it again. Funny that there were a few comments on the local rag website I remember when this happened that mentioned he had an, erm, unconventional lifestyle and if you go on Google Images you should get an idea. Given that this "minority community" get free/taxpayer funded legal help I'm not going to suggest anything.

More importantly, how does a dosbodder even know what a Hermes belt is?  

Is it something worn by those delivering parcels for Amazon and the likes?  

9 minutes ago, One percent said:

More importantly, how does a dosbodder even know what a Hermes belt is?  

Is it something worn by those delivering parcels for Amazon and the likes?  

:D My defence is that I read a Daily Mail article on Mary Berry wearing one. :ph34r:

34 minutes ago, gilf said:

They will also not pay a penny in any resulting legal action because they get it all for free under the Yooman Rights stuff, given that they are a persecuted minority ethnic community, doncha know. This is how they manage to flout planning laws despite they fact they can't read or write.

More pikeys making an honest living.  We don’t have enough problems with our own, so we import them from Slovakia 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5603873/Gang-bought-slaves-Eastern-Europe-UK-guilty.html

Five members of a Romany family have been found guilty of trafficking homeless people from eastern Europe into Britain to work as slaves.

The group, based in Newcastle, bought and sold their victims for as little as £200, and forced them to live in cellars and sleep in cramped rooms. 

The Rafael family picked them up off the streets of central Europe and then used them to claim benefits by arranging National Insurance numbers for them, but pocketed the cash themselves, Teesside Crown Court heard.

Headed by Roman Rafael, the gang, from Slovakia, were convicted of charges including forced labour, money laundering and conspiracy to traffic with a view to exploitation.

5 minutes ago, One percent said:

More pikeys making an honest living.  We don’t have enough problems with our own, so we import them from Slovakia 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5603873/Gang-bought-slaves-Eastern-Europe-UK-guilty.html

Five members of a Romany family have been found guilty of trafficking homeless people from eastern Europe into Britain to work as slaves.

The group, based in Newcastle, bought and sold their victims for as little as £200, and forced them to live in cellars and sleep in cramped rooms. 

The Rafael family picked them up off the streets of central Europe and then used them to claim benefits by arranging National Insurance numbers for them, but pocketed the cash themselves, Teesside Crown Court heard.

Headed by Roman Rafael, the gang, from Slovakia, were convicted of charges including forced labour, money laundering and conspiracy to traffic with a view to exploitation.

Those arnt Pikeys - Pikey = Oirish travellers.

Those are Roma gypsys.

My distant relatives. Bu its a long fucking distance.

These people are scum.

4 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Those arnt Pikeys - Pikey = Oirish travellers.

Those are Roma gypsys.

My distant relatives. Bu its a long fucking distance.

These people are scum.

Pikey=gypsy

roma=gypsy

gypsy=scum. 

Wheres the difference?  

How come you know that you are descended from gypsies?  Is it the overwhelming pull to gather heather or the caravan in the garden? o.O 

11 minutes ago, One percent said:

Pikey=gypsy

roma=gypsy

gypsy=scum. 

Wheres the difference?  

How come you know that you are descended from gypsies?  Is it the overwhelming pull to gather heather or the caravan in the garden? o.O 

Pikey = landless peasant from Oirland who came over as Navvies.

There were some iterant tinkers but they are few and far between.

My paternal Granddad was Romany. He didnt have a caravan, as thats a bit like the Scots kilt - bit of vitorian BS.

6 minutes ago, spygirl said:

My paternal Granddad was Romany. He didnt have a caravan, as thats a bit like the Scots kilt - bit of vitorian BS.

Yeah, but is there a tell?  How do we know you are not making it up?  Do you look like this?  :)

6CEBDD34-E333-4146-AC5B-3C0B147429F5.jpeg

13 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Have you ever tasted hedgehog? (not a euphemism)

Maybe you should change your avatar to this....:)

image.jpeg.0be78f381b8dbebe431abc9b133169ed.jpeg

42 minutes ago, One percent said:

Pikey=gypsy

roma=gypsy

gypsy=scum. 

Wheres the difference?  

I know I am descended from Gypos as my mum does genealogy.

On a census paper the bloke stated his occupation as "King of the gypsies".

:oxD

41 minutes ago, One percent said:

Yeah, but is there a tell?  How do we know you are not making it up?  Do you look like this?  :)

6CEBDD34-E333-4146-AC5B-3C0B147429F5.jpeg

No.

I have curly hair and green eyes.

24 minutes ago, ccc said:

I know I am descended from Gypos as my mum does genealogy.

On a census paper the bloke stated his occupation as "King of the gypsies".

:oxD

Not sure.

King of the gypsies used to be a insult.

When my grandad used to turn up, wellies, unwashed, my nana would say Here comes key of the gypsies...