• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
spygirl

Ahh was pikey

2 minutes ago, SNACR said:

They’re not thick at all - that’s just what they feed he proles, who naturally lap it up because it appeals to their personal vanity.

Things work out very well for them all considering, in the eyes of anyone overdosing on the MSM, all royals and politicians are borderline retards.

:)

Well you've just jumped the queue for an Honour from them SNACky - or maybe even a Royal fucking Pardon....?

@spygirl could only dream of being let-off with such an easy fate - instead of facing me, the big dosser...!!!

XYY

there’s a large recycling centre by the Tesco so sometimes I dump cardboard or bottles off there as recycling bins always get full.

Noticed a load of caravans so lock car even though I’m going to be a minute. 

Chucking a load of bottles in to the bin and they yell ‘you Woke me up’. They even had deck chairs overlooking the site.. strange idea of a holiday.

a couple of years ago I was a tech for good event as they call it. It’s VC for projects that will improve the UK. I thought I’d seen them all, including turning the homeless in to Wifi routers for a few quid a day. 

This guy created ‘GypoLocate’ which would allow you to track any new sightings and would send you a notification if they appeared in your area. He only got a limited beta test before the app was removed; but they always seem to be in B&Q or homebase car parks. 

Posted (edited)

Went to see Tyson Fury last night. It was pikey central, loads of ugly men with massive guts and biceps and even uglier women with spray tan, false eyelashes and frilly clothes.

Mr. Spy would have been in his element.

Anyway, when it became obvious that the pikey element were struggling to settle themselves down it occurred to me that school is useful for learning two things:

1. Get somewhere on time

2. Sit down and shut up for more than 30 seconds. 

Both of which pikeys clearly have issues with.

Edited by Roger_Mellie

17 hours ago, Roger_Mellie said:

Went to see Tyson Fury last night. It was pikey central, loads of ugly men with massive guts and biceps and even uglier women with spray tan, false eyelashes and frilly clothes.

Mr. Spy would have been in his element.

Anyway, when it became obvious that the pikey element were struggling to settle themselves down it occurred to me that school is useful for learning two things:

1. Get somewhere on time

2. Sit down and shut up for more than 30 seconds. 

Both of which pikeys clearly have issues with.

Mate of mine went to a Fury match which he said was an absolute pikefest.

At one point during the match, an almighty brawl broke out in the audience to the point that my mate actively began to shit himself. Apparently even the fighters themselves paused for a watch.

While I'd like to see two boxers at the peak of their game, if that means having to put myself in a confined space with a thousand brawling pikeys to do it, then I think I'll take a hard pass.

On 07/07/2019 at 03:50, The XYY Man said:

Sweet baby Jesus and the orphans - that needs to be posted on the depressing films thread mind...!

;)

XYY

I think my garden is big enough for Z gauge, not those.

22 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Anyone coming across more n more Pikeyd being done wild bird trapping, mainly goldfinches?

I don’t think they do Airbnb.

I have been on a pikey camp in Surrey but that was years ago.

Oddly, social media and their kids being more likely to go to school does make me wonder how many more years they can go on not conforming, cashless on the horizon is another thing.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7299473/My-Big-Fat-Gypsy-weddings-Paddy-Doherty-pays-tribute-one-million-nephew-Mikey-Collins.html

16654632-7299473-image-a-96_156444695201

I think hes up to 5 or 6 relaties killed by cars, in one way or another.

Should have gone for a smaller font.

Connors was buried last August in a blue casket engraved with a £100,000 jewel-encrusted crown

Can anyone guess  whats going to happens next?

More 'All threads become one' of a pikey theme

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7299139/Love-Island-runner-Tommy-Furys-cousin-fights-life-intensive-care-stabbed.html

Love Island runner-up Tommy Fury's cousin fights for life in intensive care after being stabbed

• Peter Fury Jnr, 28, was stabbed outside a nightclub in Alderley Edge, Cheshire
  • Father, Peter Snr, said he was 'lucky to be alive' and had a four-hour operation
  • Second man was also stabbed, and two people have been arrested and bailed 

On 30/07/2019 at 06:53, spygirl said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7299473/My-Big-Fat-Gypsy-weddings-Paddy-Doherty-pays-tribute-one-million-nephew-Mikey-Collins.html

16654632-7299473-image-a-96_156444695201

I think hes up to 5 or 6 relaties killed by cars, in one way or another.

Should have gone for a smaller font.

Connors was buried last August in a blue casket engraved with a £100,000 jewel-encrusted crown

Can anyone guess  whats going to happens next?

will paddy buy a horse and stake it on a grassy roundabout?

maybe a dag?

no? perhaps someone will dig up the pikey and steal the crown from his coffin? another pikey i wouldnt wonder.

On 30/07/2019 at 07:11, spygirl said:

More 'All threads become one' of a pikey theme

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7299139/Love-Island-runner-Tommy-Furys-cousin-fights-life-intensive-care-stabbed.html

Love Island runner-up Tommy Fury's cousin fights for life in intensive care after being stabbed

• Peter Fury Jnr, 28, was stabbed outside a nightclub in Alderley Edge, Cheshire
  • Father, Peter Snr, said he was 'lucky to be alive' and had a four-hour operation
  • Second man was also stabbed, and two people have been arrested and bailed 

Must be Hughie and Phill's brother. That side of the Fury family are seriously shady. Peter claims to have turned over a new leaf and he talks more eloquently than any other pikey I've ever heard. It's easy to forget he's a maniac and has the record to prove it.

1 minute ago, Roger_Mellie said:

Must be Hughie and Phill's brother. That side of the Fury family are seriously shady. Peter claims to have turned over a new leaf and he talks more eloquently than any other pikey I've ever heard. It's easy to forget he's a maniac and has the record to prove it.

Doesnt think.

None if them do.

Id repeat my claim - If you meet someone who really really wants to kill a person (and brother does, SOF types) then save your air fare to shithole and just drive to cranbourne chasr (steam fair tine) appleby or greater darlo.

Watch and pick out the buggest prick and shoot them. Dont worry about witnesses, police wont believe them even if the speak. Just shout 'This is for Declan' other green names will do.

4 hours ago, spygirl said:

Does anyone know of a group who dont obey laws and like scrap metal?

Yes.

You, and the rest of the South Bank ''scrap-metal'' squad.

Bunch of Pikey cunts...

XYY

Edited by The XYY Man

12 hours ago, spygirl said:

It's the other lot doing that down here, been going on for years. Same with puppy farms they seem to be moving into their traditionally pikey territories.