• Welcome to DOSBODS

    Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
spygirl 🏆

Ahh was pikey

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, One percent said:

Well yes.  If the bomb goes off we will be under the table with the doors propped up around it. 

What else are we going to do at the end of days but drink?

Well in that case I hope it happens at the weekend. I am still not drinking on schoolnights.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎11‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 21:24, Cunning Plan said:

Well in that case I hope it happens at the weekend. I am still not drinking on schoolnights.

That's good to hear, Mrs Cunning too? If so you must have saved a fortune, not enough to pay your council tax but a fortune none the less.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Carl Fimble said:

That's good to hear, Mrs Cunning too? If so you must have saved a fortune, not enough to pay your council tax but a fortune none the less.

Yes. We always have to work as a team.

But cash seems to follow Boyle's law - the requirement for it will always expand to fill any void.

What you save on the swings you lose on the roundabouts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Cunning Plan said:

Yes. We always have to work as a team.

But cash seems to follow Boyle's law - the requirement for it will always expand to fill any void.

What you save on the swings you lose on the roundabouts.

Yes, my stopping smoking thing is supposed to have left me £15ish better off each week. I haven't noticed any of that. I'm still better off though, just not financially, that I've noticed anyway.

Well done anyway, I remember being quite taken aback when you said how much wine and money you were going through.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is this guy a pikey?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/murder-suspect-shane-obrien-europes-most-wanted-europol-josh-hanson-a8304071.html

It seems like a very unusual crime and escape. I'm fairly sure there's a lot more to this than has been reported. It would be interesting to know more about Shane O'Brien's background before the incident. From what I can see this Shane O'Brien hasn't come up in a google search before the incident so doesn't appear to be a habitual offender who is always up in court however one of the early photos of him could well be a mug shot. On the night in question he was out with some friends and then for no reason stabs a random stranger in the neck and killed him. Following that he lay low for a few weeks and then left the UK by private plane. Since then he's been in Europe and managed to evade justice despite being arrested under a different name. He seems to have a support network of sorts helping him, I'm wondering if they live in caravans and sell pegs/swindle pensioners etc. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎11‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 17:15, One percent said:

gypsy=scum. 

Have you ever considered standing as a Labour candidate like Jane Aitchison.

Around here we have plenty of pikeys and gypsies making a perfectly honest living illegally collecting scrap metal from retailers.

Quite a few of the clubs have gypsy doormen, there's never any trouble and they make sure the girls working there aren't treated with disrespect.

Generally the only time it kicks off amongst themselves is at funeral wakes. 

They work really hard for their money. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

Have you ever considered standing as a Labour candidate like Jane Aitchison.

Around here we have plenty of pikeys and gypsies making a perfectly honest living illegally collecting scrap metal from retailers.

Quite a few of the clubs have gypsy doormen, there's never any trouble and they make sure the girls working there aren't treated with disrespect.

Generally the only time it kicks off amongst themselves is at funeral wakes. 

They work really hard for their money. 

Round by me they invade kids football fields and leave them looking like a bomb has gone off in a recycling plant and sewage works collectively has gone off. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, assetrichcashpoor said:

Is this guy a pikey?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/murder-suspect-shane-obrien-europes-most-wanted-europol-josh-hanson-a8304071.html

It seems like a very unusual crime and escape. I'm fairly sure there's a lot more to this than has been reported. It would be interesting to know more about Shane O'Brien's background before the incident. From what I can see this Shane O'Brien hasn't come up in a google search before the incident so doesn't appear to be a habitual offender who is always up in court however one of the early photos of him could well be a mug shot. On the night in question he was out with some friends and then for no reason stabs a random stranger in the neck and killed him. Following that he lay low for a few weeks and then left the UK by private plane. Since then he's been in Europe and managed to evade justice despite being arrested under a different name. He seems to have a support network of sorts helping him, I'm wondering if they live in caravans and sell pegs/swindle pensioners etc. 

Id guess not.

More likely connected to an Irish crime fmaily/paramiltary.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some footage online today of a bearded gentleman ripping down the 'tributes' and shouting 'scumbags, scumbags!' as well as something about his father being wounded in WW2. Could he be a Dosbodderer? I think this is one of those times when people have absolutely had enough of the way things are going in this country. 

Yes, the late suspect is innocent until proven guilty, but why are the police allowing a shrine at the actual house? This is totally inappropriate and a form of intimidation of the defendant, who will probably have to live out the rest of his life in secret for daring to stand up to these people. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Austin Allegro said:

Some footage online today of a bearded gentleman ripping down the 'tributes' and shouting 'scumbags, scumbags!' as well as something about his father being wounded in WW2. Could he be a Dosbodderer? I think this is one of those times when people have absolutely had enough of the way things are going in this country. 

Yes, the late suspect is innocent until proven guilty, but why are the police allowing a shrine at the actual house? This is totally inappropriate and a form of intimidation of the defendant, who will probably have to live out the rest of his life in secret for daring to stand up to these people. 

Is he bald?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Austin Allegro said:

Some footage online today of a bearded gentleman ripping down the 'tributes' and shouting 'scumbags, scumbags!' as well as something about his father being wounded in WW2. Could he be a Dosbodderer? I think this is one of those times when people have absolutely had enough of the way things are going in this country. 

Yes, the late suspect is innocent until proven guilty, but why are the police allowing a shrine at the actual house? This is totally inappropriate and a form of intimidation of the defendant, who will probably have to live out the rest of his life in secret for daring to stand up to these people. 

Any link (non-FB)...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/11/2018 at 17:27, spygirl said:

My paternal Granddad was Romany. He didnt have a caravan, as thats a bit like the Scots kilt - bit of vitorian BS.

My maternal great grandparents were Romany gypsies. Came over to UK around 1880 in a classic horse drawn caravan apparently, but became settled criminals pretty much straight away. Much of that side of the family still spend half their lives bouncing in and out of prison.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.