• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
spygirl

Ahh was pikey

On 06/01/2020 at 00:04, One percent said:

Ah, valley bridge...  

You have to have a lot of balls to throw yourself off a bridge. I watched that documentary on the Golden Gate Bridge / suicides, and I just remember thinking, I can't imagine working up the guts to even consider it. Much easier just to stockpile 500 pills surely or hang yourself from the rafters.

The guy who landed on the porpoise and survived, was the stand out memory though, what the fuck, either he's making it up or he needs to play the lottery.

Gracious Lane Bridge in Sevenoaks.. I feel uneasy looking at the height of it let alone considering jumping off it.

image.png

13 minutes ago, spunko said:

You have to have a lot of balls to throw yourself off a bridge. I watched that documentary on the Golden Gate Bridge / suicides, and I just remember thinking, I can't imagine working up the guts to even consider it. Much easier just to stockpile 500 pills surely or hang yourself from the rafters.

The guy who landed on the porpoise and survived, was the stand out memory though, what the fuck, either he's making it up or he needs to play the lottery.

Gracious Lane Bridge in Sevenoaks.. I feel uneasy looking at the height of it let alone considering jumping off it.

image.png

Someone i knew from school put some bricks in a backpack and jumped off a bridge into a river. Fortunately for him, the tide was out. Once they had dragged him from the mud he was perfectly fine. 

24 minutes ago, spunko said:

I watched that documentary on the Golden Gate Bridge / suicides, and I just remember thinking, I can't imagine working up the guts to even consider it.

I'll give you a push if that will help.

2 hours ago, Happy Renting said:

I believe that this is one of the most 'popular' suicide spots in the UK. Beachy Head.

Who would want to leave this world when it looks like that.

AL-0000563-DaviesR_145553.thumb.jpg.06d47a932e9e0966856409bde45fe102.jpg

Apparently, they have a special telephone on top of the cliff that goes straight to the samaritans.