DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Ahh was pikey

• Replies 964
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The hate of pikeys is pretty universal. The difference is that msm doesn't go on about how great they are every day, like they do with the other minorities

The police don't 'convict' anybody. That's the CPS and it is them who should be the direction of most people's anger here. The judiciary in this country have rendered the police ineffective, it's not

You are not married are you?  

Posted Images

So yesterday I had to attend the aftermath of a clients’ burglary.   Fortunately they were away when it happened otherwise god knows what.   They are a bit flash and live in a large detached house with a Tesla and Merc on the driveway.  On day one the burglars got in to the house and nicked the Merc and designer clothes.   Day 2 6 of them came back in balaclavas and gloves and emptied the house.  They stole everything including a dyson hairdryer but did not touch any apple product or the Tesla presumably because of tracking.  Clients are beyond distraught.  Police scenes of crime attended.  No fingerprints etc.  Case already shut by Police.  Everyone Be vigilant.

55 minutes ago, Ina said:

So yesterday I had to attend the aftermath of a clients’ burglary.   Fortunately they were away when it happened otherwise god knows what.   They are a bit flash and live in a large detached house with a Tesla and Merc on the driveway.  On day one the burglars got in to the house and nicked the Merc and designer clothes.   Day 2 6 of them came back in balaclavas and gloves and emptied the house.  They stole everything including a dyson hairdryer but did not touch any apple product or the Tesla presumably because of tracking.  Clients are beyond distraught.  Police scenes of crime attended.  No fingerprints etc.  Case already shut by Police.  Everyone Be vigilant.

Romanians.

30 minutes ago, Malthus said:

https://www.belfastlive.co.uk/news/belfast-news/strabane-funeral-arrests-police-release-17826562

No confirmation of who was involved but big fights at funerals seems to be an important part of the culture 

More terrorist than pikeys.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8051559/Video-shows-gunshots-fired-inside-funeral-Strabane-Northern-Ireland.html

Discrete, sparse funeral. Just not enough ott flowers.

On 23/02/2020 at 18:44, spygirl said:

Went to watch youtube.

Got a bizarre ad which, at first, i thought was virus protection.

http://secureatm.co.uk/

Seems to a be a massive push.

Stm raids are mainly pikey plus some EE.

Again, there is appears to be SOCO targetting pikey shit.

The irony of a "secure" website not enforcing https...  :CryBaby:

-

Surely just using those dyes would be a decent enough deterrent.

Attack a Secure ATM and you will lose your job and plunge your family into debt.

I don't think pikeys are ever in debt. They have no mortgage, no council tax, and no income tax etc to worry about.

If/when they get sent to prison, their half brothers and sisters and all the other inbred family members chip in for the kids.

3 hours ago, Ina said:

Been there (but without the flash cars).

They even nicked the yorkstone patio.

We had to move out soon after as the family were too frightened to stay.

It was the start of my downfall.

8 hours ago, Wight Flight said:

Been there (but without the flash cars).

They even nicked the yorkstone patio.

We had to move out soon after as the family were too frightened to stay.

It was the start of my downfall.

In my neck of the woods about ten year ago they nicked the pennant stone  pavement on both sides of a whole street in broad daylight ,they even set up diversion signs and notified the residents that they were coming on that day in the name of the local council , in advance asking if they could keep the street clear of cars 

It was a fortnight before a resident phoned the council to complain about how long it`s taking them to replace the pavements ,only at that point they realised it had been stolen 

House about half a mile from mine was burgled by pikeys very recently, reluctant to post the link to the local news article as it'll show roughly where I live, but what happened is they broke into his house at 3am through the patio, tied him up and beat him senseless as they wanted to know 'where the safe was'. Turns out he didn't have a safe but they didn't believe him, he died a month later after being in intensive care. He was early 70s. I never liked the guy much but what a terrible way to die. Arrested 2 pikey scum so far.

https://www.advertiserandtimes.co.uk/christchurch-pubs-close

She said of the latest closures: “It’s very sad because at the end of the day these people are Travellers but they are human beings and they’re no different from anyone else.

“It’s a shame that some of the media incite hatred among people. Before people have even come to the funeral there all this hype.

“It happens, it’s a large family and if there’s any trouble, well there’s trouble anywhere. There’s always trouble in Christchurch and it’s rarely the gypsies that create the trouble.

“I feel very sad for the family, especially as it’s such a young lad. I feel the people of Christchurch should have some more respect.”

Christchurch us as boring as fuck, despite the skanky estates.

If it was a normal funeral only 50 would turn up and one club would do good trade, chucking in a function room for free.

It can't be long before there's some sort of discrimination law forcing pubs to stay open when pikeys have one of their tackfest funeral. Sounds like something Priti Patel would try to enact to portray herself not as a bully but a caring, loving individual. Surprised Cameron didn't try it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Fury as 'convoy of caravans and a dog' involved in M5 crash

Office of Police & Crime Commissioner among those telling tourist to stay at home and #comebacklater

0_caravancrash.jpg

There has been anger and disbelief after a caravan crashed on the M5 this afternoon, while the UK has been instructed to 'stay at home, protect the NHS and stay at home' during the COVID-19 coronavirus pandemic.

At 3.22pm, two southbound lanes of the motorway remained closed due to the incident on the Devon and Somerset border, between Wellington and Tiverton.

A Devon and Cornwall Police spokesperson said: "Police were called to the M5 between junction 26-27 southbound at around 1.30pm with reports that a caravan was on its side with the car still attached.

"Reports suggest it was part of a convoy of caravans.

"Report that two lanes were blocked and a dog was loose."

https://www.cornwalllive.com/news/local-news/fury-convoy-caravans-dog-involved-4032319

I don't think these were tourists matey.

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, wherebee said:

I used to do a bit of work in the area. Lutterworth itself seemed ok, but the surrounding villages nearer the smaller camps did have a lot of trouble with burglaries. Does seem to be quite a number of camps in the area across Warwickshire, Leicestershire and Northamptonshire with Lutterworth sat roughly in the middle. The area is characteristically mostly very open countryside with a few quite widely spaced villages and farms. My guess would be that the planners permitted camps across that area to try and minimise localised crime and resultant hostility.

Thanks, missed that pikey documentary, will watch it tonight if it's still on there.

Interestingly I caught the end of a Channel 5 documentary the other day about Appleby Pikey Horse Fair. One of their "elders" was going round organising a clear up, to remove all the mattresses and beer cans that his people had slung everywhere. He said to the camera with a straight face that "every single tiny piece of rubbish will be cleared up, we are not filthy people" etc etc. Just as it was going off, with credits rolling, and with the elder saying his work here is down, you could see the fucking disgraceful condition it had been left in.

Felt really sorry for the Appleby publican, he said they don't even bother to put out hanging baskets or any sort of flowers until after the horse fair has come and gone.

12 minutes ago, spunko said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-52556488

Smallest violin etc. Scum!

Around 10,000 Gypsies and travellers currently live roadside on unauthorised encampments while around 70,000 reside on sites, according to charities.

Why would you expect some random field, carpark or supermarket car park to be fully equipped with water n leccy?

What does the BBC think 'unauthorised' means?