• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
spygirl ๐Ÿ†

Ahh was pikey

8 hours ago, One percent said:

Stupid question but are these horses and carts insured?

Does Dolly Parton lie on her back?

*Although that doesnt really work because the answer is NO not YES. Nevermind. ยฌยฌ

I doubt anyone will identify them. I wouldn't if I knew them. Since they don't go to school nor work, it's unlikely they know anyone outside of the gypo community who is willing to name them. Even if they do, the RSPCA won't bring a private prosecution against a pikey.

14 minutes ago, Malthus said:

Gotta pay for the tacky weddings ๐Ÿ‘

It says nothing about breeding corgis

23 minutes ago, spygirl said:

I would have epxected Doherty the vet to have his ability to practice removed.

Edited by Hopeful

It's telling that the longest sentence is not for chronic animal abuse but for fraud. If I'm ever PM then animal abuse will be a guaranteed lengthy prison spell and for the worst cases enfirced euthanasia on the person carrying out the offence.ย 

4 hours ago, Hopeful said:

It says nothing about breeding corgis

I would have epxected Doherty the vet to have his ability to practice removed.

The vet was a pikey too?

You need to be a straight A's student to be a vet!ย  From a pikey background he must be a bloody genius.

Edit :- Or, of course, silly me, a cheat.

Edited by swiss_democracy_for_all

6 minutes ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

The vet was a pikey too?

You need to be a straight A's student to be a vet!ย  From a pikey background he must be a bloody genius.

ย 

I presume the name is synonymous

I hope the Mail keep this up, hopefully something will have to be done. After Theresa does something about rocketing knife crime in London, and after Theresa does something about the Islamic grooming gangs.

43 minutes ago, spunko2010 said:

I hope the Mail keep this up, hopefully something will have to be done. After Theresa does something about rocketing knife crime in London, and after Theresa does something about the Islamic grooming gangs.

You have to take your hats of to the police

When the travellers agreed, we let them go. And now they've gone, we're looking for the offenders

Supt Russ Procter said: 'Following police intervention and with cooperation from those on the site, all the travellers have now left Thwaites Brewery in Blackburn.ย 

'We are aware of concerns regarding alleged criminality at the brewery and are seeking to investigate any offences committed.'

ย 

ย 

49 minutes ago, Hopeful said:

You have to take your hats of to the police

When the travellers agreed, we let them go. And now they've gone, we're looking for the offenders

ย 

So, trespass is not illegal anymore? ย o.O

2 minutes ago, Hopeful said:

Police haven't got any bottle

ย 

The problem is, as well all know on here, by bottling it, they are then free to act with impunity. ย Which they do. ย 

They should have their caravans and vehicles impounded and then be sent on their way. ย On footย 

Strikes me that paying 50 Albanians from the local carwashes to kick the shit out of all the pikeys then drive all their vans to some wasteland 50 miles away a scrapyard and set them all on fire would suit everyone, in the short term at least.

Justice would be served, and it would be the kind of brutal justice that is all these types understand anyway. The police don't want to deal with them, well they wouldn't have to. Thwaites would have their brewery back, and the Albanians would have some money.

I'm less sure about the long term, for that the police have to be given the powers and the will to enforce the law. The fact that the pikeys are willing to be so brazen is a clear demonstration that there is a major problem.

8 minutes ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

Strikes me that paying 50 Albanians from the local carwashes to kick the shit out of all the pikeys then drive all their vans to some wasteland 50 miles away a scrapyard and set them all on fire would suit everyone, in the short term at least.

Justice would be served, and it would be the kind of brutal justice that is all these types understand anyway. The police don't want to deal with them, well they wouldn't have to. Thwaites would have their brewery back, and the Albanians would have some money.

I'm less sure about the long term, for that the police have to be given the powers and the will to enforce the law. The fact that the pikeys are willing to be so brazen is a clear demonstration that there is a major problem.

The only application of the law in the UK is against the lawful, for example for the misdemeanor of throwing an apple core into the hedgerow from your car window as you drive along a road.

On 17/05/2018 at 15:01, spunko2010 said:

Does Dolly Parton lie on her back?

*Although that doesnt really work because the answer is NO not YES. Nevermind. ยฌยฌ

Perhaps: "Are bears Catholic? Does the Pope ...?"