DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

6 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Why...?

Because you're worth it.

And at a hundred and seventy quid a pop, you're also pretty fucking gullible...

XYY

Edited by The XYY Man
4 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Fuck. I'd didn't notice the price.

The real thing looks expensive. I'll stick to hacking my face.

Jesus, that video creeped me out.

Daft cunt's sat down in the chair for a cut-throat razor shave off Sweeney Patel - and there's not a whisker on his fucking chin to start with...!

With a risk-taking attitude like that, I'm guessing that his next video features him off for some swimming lessons with Michael Barrymore...

XYY

2 minutes ago, Roger_Mellie said:

I recreate the hot towel shave every morning by shaving in the shower. 

Haven't used foam or oil for years. This should give me some kind of status on Dosbods, maybe some skinflint points, or some points for not buying un-neccesary shit, or combining the shower with the shave. Or something.  

Same here though it's usually every six or seven days, otherwise my neck starts to inflame. 

However it is my little luxury that I use a new Mach3 blade each time..

2 minutes ago, Roger_Mellie said:

Haven't used foam or oil for years. This should give me some kind of status on Dosbods, maybe some skinflint points, or some points for not buying un-neccesary shit, or combining the shower with the shave. Or something.  

This gives you a very sought-after DOSBODS status - that of being a shaving bore.

I presume you also have three different kinds of push-bike, and a fucking coffee machine...

;)

XYY

Just now, Alonso Quijano said:

We are boycotting Gillette. Offensive anti-male anti-white wokeism.

But they do seven-bladed razors - are you fucking insane...?

Paying the thick end of twenty quid for a pile of pointless shite is your civic duty...

XYY

1 hour ago, Roger_Mellie said:

if you combined shit, shower and shave that might get some points

2 hours ago, spygirl said:

Fuck. I'd didn't notice the price.

The real thing looks expensive. I'll stick to hacking my face.

Occasionally I'll get a Turkish barber shave, that has all of that a lot quicker for £15 with the added bonus of burning your ear hairs off and Turkish lemon 80% alcohol splash on for extra manly points.

Edited by Sideysid
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Stuey said:

Same here though it's usually every six or seven days, otherwise my neck starts to inflame. 

However it is my little luxury that I use a new Mach3 blade each time..

Your shitting me!

I can get at least 6 months out of mach3. 

Just strop it on your arm after use. Only change when it starts plucking hair.

Edited by spygirl
59 minutes ago, Sideysid said:

Occasionally I'll get a Turkish barber shave, that has all of that a lot quicker for £15 with the added bonus of burning your ear hairs off and Turkish lemon 80% alcohol splash on for extra manly points.

I can do the whole hot towel open razor shave. Worked in a Barbers on Carter Lane, just off fleet street.   :)

3 minutes ago, One percent said:

I can do the whole hot towel open razor shave. Worked in a Barbers on Carter Lane, just off fleet street.   :)

Right Vidal Sassoon - I'll pay you one hundred quid to cut my hair right now...!

I haven't had the pleasure since February, and I am your long-haired brother from Hartlepool...

;)

XYY