DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

2020, the year a lot of people finally realised that the Premier League is a pile of politically correct, corporate cock-sucking shite whose management and owners would sell their mothers down the riv

Some foreign team under a German manager just finished higher in the EPL than some foreign team with a ? Spanish manager.

Fuck them all. Knee bending scum.

Posted Images

Liverpool is a city in Lancashire in the north west of England. The major sport there is Association Football or "Soccer" as the locals call it. The aim of a Soccerer is to propel a small spherical ball into the back of a net situated at the end of the field or "pitch" and thus score a "goal". As there is an absolute ban on touching the ball with one's hands or indeed making physical contact with anyone else, Soccerers tend towards effeminacy and moral turpitude. Nevertheless the game remains extremely popular with the under-educated working class who are incapable of following the more involved and complex sports yet are more than happy to squander their meager earnings watching their local team play every other week. Goals are not often a feature of games, but on the rare occasions when a Soccerer does manage one this becomes a talking point up and down the mills of Northern England for months afterwards.  Mercifully no-one can hear the incredibly dull Soccer chat over the sound of the looms.

3 hours ago, Chewing Grass said:

2020, the year a lot of people finally realised that the Premier League is a pile of politically correct, corporate cock-sucking shite whose management and owners would sell their mothers down the river just to look good.

Its not about football or 'the game' anymore.

To get real football as it used to be you probably have to get down to National League level nowadays.

Football, the game of the working class male, yeah right, pull the other one.

In 2020 most of the players as well.

Fair play to any of their fans actively celebrating given that the title was won so long ago that it feels that they won it last season rather than this.

As per other threads though the whole corporate circus that it has become can do one; my interest has evaporated. One great upside of the Kung Flu would be if most of these foreign owned teams with foreign players went bust.

I'd be interested to see the viewing figures for the games, also the number of sky subscribers telling them where to stick their reactivated sports subscription.

I saw a bit of one game, the fake crowd noise is so accurate and well done that maybe we can do away with the players too and watch it on the PlayStation. You'd get less politics that way.

15 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

Fair play to any of their fans actively celebrating given that the title was won so long ago that it feels that they won it last season rather than this.

As per other threads though the whole corporate circus that it has become can do one; my interest has evaporated. One great upside of the Kung Flu would be if most of these foreign owned teams with foreign players went bust.

Part of me agrees with you but as far as the actual football that’s been played by Liverpool these last two years, it’s been a pleasure to watch. I don’t see a UK-only team ever being able to match that. 

39 minutes ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

Part of me agrees with you but as far as the actual football that’s been played by Liverpool these last two years, it’s been a pleasure to watch. I don’t see a UK-only team ever being able to match that. 

Most of my football watching, bar highlights, has been in actual grounds where it's about the atmosphere and excitement rather than simple technical ability.

My favourite types of players are those who are like fans on the pitch - Jimmy Bullard, Gazza - who clearly care about the team as much as you do.

I accept that if you're watching it on a big screen TV with highlights of particularly good close control work then you are going to see a better game watching Man City Liverpool than a Conference game but for a great day out give me the lower leagues every time.

I have so lost interest in the Premiership that I cannot with any degree of confidence name any Liverpool (or Man City, Man Utd, Arsenal, Spurs or Chelsea for that matter) players whereas in the 90s I would have been able to rattle off half a dozen for each.

Ah got one - Rashford is at Man Utd and I only know that because he's been discussed on here in a non-football context.

1 hour ago, eta-carinae said:

I'd be interested to see the viewing figures for the games, also the number of sky subscribers telling them where to stick their reactivated sports subscription.

First off, congratulations to LFC, they deserved it. 

I just wonder how many will cancel their sky subscription now the contest is over. The rest of the games are fairly irrelevant apart from CL qualification. 

1 minute ago, Option5 said:

First off, congratulations to LFC, they deserved it. 

I just wonder how many will cancel their sky subscription now the contest is over. The rest of the games are fairly irrelevant apart from CL qualification. 

you can only do it without penalty if out of contract

1 hour ago, Roger_Mellie said:

I fucking hate Liverpool, but if they're going to win it then I couldn't have asked for a better season for it - completely overshadowed by COVID and no one gives a shit.

xD Aren't you a bit old for playground "hates"?

I probably should just congratulate you on your youthful mindset. Is this you when your wife gets the icecream out?

Perfect Awesome GIF - Perfect Awesome Amazing GIFs