DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

1.4 million illegal immigrants cannot access covid funds, wails the Graun

Now someone has been stabbed at Bournemouth beach. Whenever I go to the beach I see the following people:

Older women/men on their own walking their dog

Everyday / regular families with 2 young kids or adult kids out for a stroll

The occasional group of young people

99% overweight middle aged couples, red raw from too much sun

But I don't think I've ever gone to the beach and seen a load of black men sitting inhaling balloons filled with gas, getting into fights, or a group of Indians sitting in a circle playing with their phones. WTF is going on at Bournemouth , look at this photo can someone explain.

200625110609-02-bournemouth-major-incide

Edit: won't upload. Here's another one.

Edited by spunko
8 minutes ago, spunko said:

Now someone has been stabbed at Bournemouth beach. Whenever I go to the beach I see the following people:

But I don't think I've ever gone to the beach and seen a load of black men sitting inhaling balloons filled with gas, getting into fights, or a group of Indians sitting in a circle playing with their phones. WTF is going on at Bournemouth , look at this photo can someone explain.

Bournemouth is shit if you want some action you need to go to Ogmore  xD

Edited by Long time lurking
21 minutes ago, spunko said:

I think they're playing cards rather than with their phones. Woman in orange swimsuit checking her breasts are still there. Can't find Wally.

I'm steering well clear of the town beach... there's 7 miles of it - why do these wankers always go to one of about 3 places?

Worst bit is the council won't open the loos - so there's now basically a river of piss and shit running (literally) behind the beach huts... Suffice to say, beach hut owners not best pleased about it either!

I don't know about you, but if i needed to lay a cable in public.i'd go into the sea and do it where no one would know!

1 minute ago, Alex said:

I think they're playing cards rather than with their phones. Woman in orange swimsuit checking her breasts are still there. Can't find Wally.

Well that makes it even more bizarre. I have no problem with migrants on the beach, it's just gone from being as rare as hen's teeth, to apparently being commonplace overnight.

47 minutes ago, spunko said:

pissed up pikeys?

Edited by snaga
7 minutes ago, Bornagain said:

We were at Flamborough Head - North Landing a couple of weeks ago, there were 8-10 North African looking  males who appeared to be 20--30 years old sucking on a hookah pipe and having a BBQ on the beach.

This was Yorkshire - wtf are they doing up there ?

Bet they left all their trash on the beach too.  

4 hours ago, Dave Bloke said:

Funny how the Grauniad claims that either the right is massively overstating illegal immigration or massively understating it more or less in the same breath. Cunts.

The answer to the problem is simple.

Someone at the Grauniad needs to set up a GoFundMe page for these poor people.

Then every Grauniad reader whose heartstrings have been tugged by this deeply moving story can give. Just like they did for all those other crises. Then, a well-meaning Grauniad person can ask all those illegal immigrants to form a nice orderly queue while they wait to be handed their fair share of the dosh. 

If they can't work out how to do that themselves, they could always hire an expert with experience in this field, like Camila Batmanghelidjh. She'll probably do it for a mere 0.4% of the total funds raised.

4 hours ago, spunko said:

Another where’s wally. Found some side boob!

8 hours ago, Dave Bloke said:

Good. Arrest the bastards when the ask for money tgen send them back to whence they came. Win win for us white  racists bastards 

4 hours ago, Bornagain said:

We were at Flamborough Head - North Landing a couple of weeks ago, there were 8-10 North African looking  males who appeared to be 20--30 years old sucking on a hookah pipe and having a BBQ on the beach.

This was Yorkshire - wtf are they doing up there ?

And rubbing MDMA into their mouths. E by gum.

Just now, Long time lurking said:

Ogmore is the place for the Bridgend massive 

Both my sons were there yesterday. The eldest was home before it kicked off. Rumour has that it was them Cardiff boys coming up the A48. Probably just too many youngsters boozed up.

It’s usually a lovely beach to go to and where I take my dogs when it’s quiet. 

19 hours ago, spunko said:

Well that makes it even more bizarre. I have no problem with migrants on the beach, it's just gone from being as rare as hen's teeth, to apparently being commonplace overnight.

Here's a funny thing... I've been walking in the Moors for years, I know some really nice spots where people gather and have barbecues etc. In all the years I've barely seen a non-white face, this year the Muslims seem to have discovered these places and started going. Not a problem, just odd that it's happened, as you say with the beach, pretty much overnight.

21 hours ago, spunko said:

In short, London.

The black n brown have no idea where places are. They see Bmouth, seaside, South, do drive or train it, with no idea of how far away it is.

I've mentioned in another thread, I've walked along the front room Boscombe pier to Bmouth.

Boscombe was 60% EEer facilities. Then, as you get closer to Bmouth pier it goes all black n brown. I've seen what I assume are Sri Lankan family groups of 30+ people.

Large African groups are noticeable too - a few parents and several kids.