DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Getting a bit stabby in Glasgow

Allegedly someone randomly stabbing people 

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/uknews/11962835/glasgow-police-stabbing-scotland/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=sharebarweb

KNIFE ATTACK' 

Glasgow ‘stabbing’ – Armed cops swoop as ‘multiple injured’ in city centre incident

Edited by Long time lurking
  • Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The government has let in a vast number of uneducated illiterate third worlders from violent cultures who hate white people and the west in general and will at some indeterminate point take up weapons

Riots in London, deaths in Reading, deaths in Glasgow, these are not white crimes BLM and ANTIFA... GO Fuck yourselves and your silly little made up cause, apart from the murders and mass child r

FFS, it's like the political classes are trying to troll us. The leader of Glasgow Council has said "the council from a social work point of view have made it clear that we don't support asylum s

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Frank Hovis said:

To be fair so is anywhere for the great majority of the time in the great majority of places.

I spent ten years in London and wasn't murdered even the once.

Yeah, it's OK really.

Just now, Frank Hovis said:

To be fair so is anywhere for the great majority of the time in the great majority of places.

I spent ten years in London and wasn't murdered even the once.

I, like you have never been murdered. I don't regard that as a priveledge.

1 minute ago, Frank Hovis said:

The government has let in a vast number of uneducated illiterate third worlders from violent cultures who hate white people and the west in general and will at some indeterminate point take up weapons to try to kill us all.

It's the Mekon.

Just now, Frank Hovis said:

The government has let in a vast number of uneducated illiterate third worlders from violent cultures who hate white people and the west in general and will at some indeterminate point take up weapons to try to kill us all.

The police force waits until they have run amok murdering three or more people before arresting them.

It's really rather simple.

If inexplicable.

No, I obviously get that without wishing to speculate on the culprit at this point. 

I mean all world events at present. I wouldn't be surprised if a giant asteroid was about 3 months away from smashing us into oblivion. 

Just now, Sucralose Ray Leonard said:

No, I obviously get that without wishing to speculate on the culprit at this point. 

I mean all world events at present. I wouldn't be surprised if a giant asteroid was about 3 months away from smashing us into oblivion. 

I’m going to hazard a guess that it will be a mentally ill lone wolf.  The narrative will flip between terrorist/non terrorist attack.  :)

I predicted this before researching. Many Glasgow hotels used for housing asylum seekers, who have been unhappy with their treatment. I think the hotel was mentioned as being the source of the stabbing.

https://bellacaledonia.org.uk/2020/06/16/asylum-seekers-in-hotels-in-glasgow-denied-health-care-by-mears/

Two things to note. The charity in support of them is called "M.O.R.E.", and they are annoyed that being catered for Full Board means they are not paid in cash.

Might be unrelated etc. Not all asylum seekers. Etc.

Edited by eta-carinae
9 minutes ago, Sucralose Ray Leonard said:

Haven't you noticed the Moon getting bigger?