• Welcome to DOSBODS

     

    DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

    Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

     

Sign in to follow this  
JackieO

The Brainwashed

Recommended Posts

I’ve seen the yuri one posted many times over the years, he appears pretty legit to me but I’ll admit I’ve not really done much research which would help me to validate his claims.

The problem I have with this claim is the scale of the apparent subversion. I can’t comprehend how this is possible without massive amounts of ‘paper trail’ and maybe statements from other KGB defectors which would surely be freely available?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Reck B said:

I’ve seen the yuri one posted many times over the years, he appears pretty legit to me but I’ll admit I’ve not really done much research which would help me to validate his claims.

The problem I have with this claim is the scale of the apparent subversion. I can’t comprehend how this is possible without massive amounts of ‘paper trail’ and maybe statements from other KGB defectors which would surely be freely available?

 

Common Purpose

BLM

 

 

image.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Reck B said:

I’ve seen the yuri one posted many times over the years, he appears pretty legit to me but I’ll admit I’ve not really done much research which would help me to validate his claims.

He was great at guessing if it`s not correct considering where we are now ,i`m sure that interview was in the late 80`s 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, JackieO said:

https://www.reclaim.org.uk/

Wake the fuck up

Marxist  brainwashing has been here for a very long time.

A Common Purpose type organisation.

Have had dealings with a young BAME social media superstar who referred to something similar (Y o u t h  L e a d s). A guy who did a training session an went off on one about Donald Trump (very professional -  not! I thought at the time).

Schools will be full of this multi-cultural anti-white nonsense across the curriculum (see also Citizenship).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

k thanks for the heads up on Aaron Russo, I'd heard of him but not seen his stuff before.....gonna watch Freedom to Fascsim over the weekend....

33 minutes ago, JackieO said:

https://www.reclaim.org.uk/

Wake the fuck up

Marxist  brainwashing has been here for a very long time.

Why does the brainwashing have to be marxist? Communism failed, the worst brainwashing nowadays appears to be of the hollywood and banking variety so what sort of brainwashing would you class that as?

UP the revolution comrade! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, 5min OCD speculator said:

 

Why does the brainwashing have to be marxist? Communism failed, the worst brainwashing nowadays appears to be of the hollywood and banking variety so what sort of brainwashing would you class that as?

UP the revolution comrade! :D

Whatever 'ism the brainwashing is it certainly isn't libertarianism. 

I'm not clever enough to work out what it is, what do you think it is?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, sleepwello'nights said:

I'm not clever enough to work out what it is, what do you think it is?

hmmmm, consumerism? Fuelled by too much money? which could come under the banner 'crony capitalism'? Why do you think the poor has never been so fat?

If you're saying you're a libertarian then we share some common ground cos I think I'm one too......can you be a commie libertarian?

My commie thinking goes to the mindset that we should all be born equal and given the same opportunities as a new born? But William the conqueror destroyed this mindset in 1066 and nobody has stood up to his cronies since.....

Edit: Oliver Cromwell had a go but he chickened out from the sounds of it xD

Edited by 5min OCD speculator

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've just had another thought O.o has anyone seen that video on the City of London, can't remember what it's called but sounds quite interesting......

I worked in the City once, when I was a conformist before I turned into an argumentative cunt xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, 5min OCD speculator said:

k thanks for the heads up on Aaron Russo, I'd heard of him but not seen his stuff before.....gonna watch Freedom to Fascsim over the weekend....

Why does the brainwashing have to be marxist? Communism failed, the worst brainwashing nowadays appears to be of the hollywood and banking variety so what sort of brainwashing would you class that as?

UP the revolution comrade! :D

But i don`t think that was the plan 

You need to listen to Yuri ,they were playing the long game ,one could say they still are ,there`s no SJW crap  in the former USSR is that just a coincidence ?

If it was not planned Yuri was a visionary 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, 5min OCD speculator said:

I've just had another thought O.o has anyone seen that video on the City of London, can't remember what it's called but sounds quite interesting......

I worked in the City once, when I was a conformist before I turned into an argumentative cunt xD

The temptation of18wheelers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, 5min OCD speculator said:

I've just had another thought O.o has anyone seen that video on the City of London, can't remember what it's called but sounds quite interesting......

I worked in the City once, when I was a conformist before I turned into an argumentative cunt xD

This one 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

But i don`t think that was the plan 

You need to listen to Yuri ,they were playing the long game ,one could say they still are ,there`s no SJW crap  in the former USSR is that just a coincidence ?

If it was not planned Yuri was a visionary 

OK I'll watch the Yuri stuff too

As far as I can see with the USSR it was a case of pigs troughing? ie the same as Orwell wrote in Animal Farm 'all pigs are equal but some pigs are more equal than others'

the collapse was caused cos the 'lower class pigs' woke up to what was going on and didn't like it.....maybe they'd started watching too many McDonalds adverts and mistakingly thought it would bring them great happiness and pleasure?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Long time lurking said:

Another good one

I think I've seen that one....is it where the Jap economy and house prices collapse cos the Bank of Japan refused to print money which was because they'd been infiltrated by the US government?

So the Yankie bankers effectively took control of Japan? O.o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

Another good one 

 

Prof Richard Wiener who wrote the original bestseller book in Japan seems to be deep into the "conspiracy" stuff these days.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 5min OCD speculator said:

OK I'll watch the Yuri stuff too

As far as I can see with the USSR it was a case of pigs troughing? ie the same as Orwell wrote in Animal Farm 'all pigs are equal but some pigs are more equal than others'

the collapse was caused cos the 'lower class pigs' woke up to what was going on and didn't like it.....maybe they'd started watching too many McDonalds adverts and mistakingly thought it would bring them great happiness and pleasure?

You are right but they were playing a multi generational game when it come to indoctrinating the west They were not planing on it ending as it did

The video in the OP was filmed in 1984 he was either a visionary ,telling the truth or just got very lucky when you consider where we are today

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, 5min OCD speculator said:

I think I've seen that one....is it where the Jap economy and house prices collapse cos the Bank of Japan refused to print money which was because they'd been infiltrated by the US government?

So the Yankie bankers effectively took control of Japan? O.o

No it`s how they controlled and rebuilt there economy /country after the second world war via it`s central banks policy 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

No it`s how they controlled and rebuilt there economy /country after the second world war via it`s central banks policy 

I'm sure that's the same one? Maybe I was only half watching it on youtube or something but the bottom line was that the BOJ could have stopped the house price crash if they'd just printed the cash! But the head guys had been told by some Yanks not to do that....and that's why house prices crashed so much......the Jap economy is interesting cos the the Jap government own all the stock market now in effect, which is what the FED are gonna end up doing

Edited by 5min OCD speculator

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Dogtania said:

Prof Richard Wiener who wrote the original bestseller book in Japan seems to be deep into the "conspiracy" stuff these days.  

yep how much is conspriacy though ,

Read Johnathan Perkins financial hit man  (it`s on youtube as an audio book ) many say that`s conspiracy  then compare it with what China is doing now with it`s Belt and Road Initiative they have the same MO as  Perkins claimed to have been doing for the US 

 

Edited by Long time lurking

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.