DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

13 minutes ago, sarahbell said:

Mask vending machines at bus stops / tram stops etc.

It's a good idea but someone's beaten you to it, apparently they already have them at Leeds airport, so I guess they're probably at all airports.

Here's one: kill two birds with one stone, Japanese vending machine that sells schoolgirls used knickers with elastic attached so they can be used as a facemask. They'll go down a storm in Tokyo.

Edited by Roger_Mellie
Just now, Roger_Mellie said:

It's a good idea but someone's beaten you to it, apparently they already have them at Leeds airport, which means they're probably at all airports.

Here's one: kill two birds with one stone, Japanese vending machine that sells schoolgirls used knickers with elastic attached so they can be used as a facemask. They'll go down a storm in Tokyo.

haha yes! I'm sure they'd sell well in some places! 

11 minutes ago, Sugarlips said:

Anecdotally I'm told a lot of places have sold out of dogs, well pets in general due to people wanting company in lockdown.

All those pooches are going to be dumped like it's Dec. 27th once their owners no longer need the company. need grooming and pampering for the next decade..must love dogs obviously.

3 hours ago, Sugarlips said:

Anecdotally I'm told a lot of places have sold out of dogs, well pets in general due to people wanting company in lockdown.

All those pooches are going to need grooming and pampering for the next decade..must love dogs obviously.

The chicken man was selling tons of chucks so I imagine chicken treats too.

9 hours ago, Sugarlips said:

All those pooches are going to need grooming and pampering for the next decade..must love dogs obviously.

Or euthanizing...