DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Non-woke "celebrities"?

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As someone else said on here previously,  the vast majority of allied soldiers who fought and died to defeat Nazism would now be firmly classed as 'Nazis' themselves with the views and opinions that t

Only they didn't fight and die to defeat Nazism; British soldiers fought and died so that their homeland wouldn't be invaded by Germany. The far left have spent the last 75 years trying to paint

Did you hear the one about the Jewish kamikaze pilot? He crashed his plane into his brother's scrapyard

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Boglet said:

Matt Damon? Really?

Isn't he bessies with Ben Affleck, who is a total shitlib?

I'm sure I saw an interview with him a while back and he was very non woke. 

I could be mistaken though O.o

Here's one for debate:  Stephen Fry.

Calls himself an "old fashioned liberal", something despised by the woke brigade, including modern day "liberals".

He took Jordan Patersons side in a debate on Youtube and did a nice monologue (e.g. 45:18, beware of the preceding effort though)...

Edited by Harley
3 minutes ago, ccc said:

Burd footballer today had some bollocks and refused. Fair play. 

I put the football on tonight because it was FA Cup not Premier League. I put it on just before kick off time so I wouldn't be annoyed listening to the twats in the studio, then they started with some two whistle bollocks and down they went on their knees so I turned it off.