DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

1 hour ago, JohnThePessimist said:

Once you go black, no guy wants you back....

Spent a splendid evening, twas only the other week. She was the apple of my eye in junior school. Turns out she loved the bbc and now she's got eight kids, of various tones. Nice girl, but a train wreck of a life. real shame, ah well.

1 hour ago, The XYY Man said:

Not many guys would.

But maybe me and you might.

Asians and blacks do have some fucking standards...

;)

XYY

1 hour ago, OurDayWillCome said:

Massive cunts! ...literally.

Or want a manly man different ways of looking at this 

8 minutes ago, stokiescum said:
1 hour ago, OurDayWillCome said:

Or want a manly man different ways of looking at this 

Or want to fullfill base desires. Nothing wrong with that, as long as benefits aren’t fished out for the consequences (fished/dished... thank you crapple for a good autocorrect).

Edit: If they want a manly man (ie black man), why the problem with them stating it as in your op?

Edited by OurDayWillCome
2 minutes ago, OurDayWillCome said:

Or want to fullfill base desires. Nothing wrong with that, as long as benefits aren’t fished out for the consequences (fished/dished... thank you crapple for a good autocorrect). 

It’s well known I fuck a girl every 3/4 months for a bit of fun she only likes black men she even tried to off load her lodger an x of hers from derby on me .im certain I’ve meantioned that lol .she might be lying to me but she claims I’m the only man that measures up to them is not physically cough it’s how they act ie a certain swagger about them  they act like men so she claims .but the irony being they all married back home in Africa that penny’s finaly droped. She won’t stop but she will soon start to run out of options she is 43

1 hour ago, stokiescum said:

It’s well known I fuck a girl every 3/4 months for a bit of fun she only likes black men she even tried to off load her lodger an x of hers from derby on me .im certain I’ve meantioned that lol .she might be lying to me but she claims I’m the only man that measures up to them is not physically cough it’s how they act ie a certain swagger about them  they act like men so she claims .but the irony being they all married back home in Africa that penny’s finaly droped. She won’t stop but she will soon start to run out of options she is 43

and this highlights the problem with the west's social benefits.

A hundred years ago, her shitty life choices would have resulted in her starvation and descent into madness.  Younger girls would have seen her fate and learnt a lesson.

Now they just learnt follow your base instincts and someone will always pick up the tab.