DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They should really get rid of Hamilton and get a 100% black driver, preferably trans woman

I find it difficult to criticise a man for knobbing Ms Beckinsale.  Cunt in all other respects, perhaps? I don't have high expectations of luvvies and media types, they live in such a bizarr

I don't think there's much point getting upset about bubble-dwelling luvvies having lefty views. It's like resenting a toddler for believing in Father Christmas. I do wonder though why somebody w

10 minutes ago, Dave Bloke said:

I nominate Michael Sheen - an LA based smug and arrogant luvvie cunt who lectures Brits back home how they should behave while nobbin the likes of Kate Beckinsale from his palace n Beverly Hills.

michael-sheen-2000.jpg

I know someone that is the spiting image of him 

And he lived around the corner from where he was brought up ,i have asked if his mother knew Michael`s dad 

11 minutes ago, Dave Bloke said:

I nominate Michael Sheen - an LA based smug and arrogant luvvie cunt who lectures Brits back home how they should behave while nobbin the likes of Kate Beckinsale from his palace n Beverly Hills.

michael-sheen-2000.jpg

I find it difficult to criticise a man for knobbing Ms Beckinsale. 

Cunt in all other respects, perhaps?

I don't have high expectations of luvvies and media types, they live in such a bizarre little bubble that they'd have to be seriously bright and seriously grounded to not become arseholes, even if they weren't in the first place. Plus there's the real threat of career death for them for not being a lefty cunt.

3 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

I think a lot of it is faux lefty just for that reason 

Could you ever envisage Bernie Eclestone saying what he has just said if he was still in business 

Yes I can, Bernie says as he sees. 

You always get an honest answer out of Bernie. Old school, contract on his word, kinda guy. 

14 minutes ago, Option5 said:

I could understand Williams doing it to drag in some woke BLM friendly sponsorship because they need it. 

I'm sure Germany's right wing groups are going to love this. 

Ah, the Liepzig Wartburg club then? It's a wonder Mercedes didn't try to get a Corona virus angle in their advertising.

Just now, spygirl said:

You know very little.

Just ask Prof Spy........

Heres Billy

image.jpg?&width=640

I know who Billy Bremner is daft lad.

Stephen Graham having a black grandad was news to me, but he does not look black in the slightest.

Or does he wear lots of make-up...? 

XYY

3 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

I know who Billy Bremner is daft lad.

Stephen Graham having a black grandad was news to me, but he does not look black in the slightest.

Or does he wear lots of make-up...? 

XYY

Really??

Arnt you meant to be from near the docks?

Theres always a few families who got a bit of black/bit of tar in their bloodline.

2 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Really??

Arnt you meant to be from near the docks?

Theres always a few families who got a bit of black/bit of tar in their bloodline.

I agree. I just wasn't aware of it in Graham's case.

I don't think he'll be playing Martin Luther King any time soon...

XYY