Jump to content
DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

     

    DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

    Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

     

Recommended Posts

Seems like every advertiser and his dog will be boycotting facebook for July.

Some claim it is a shakedown to get cheaper advertising rates

Others say that during the Presidential bid it is too expensive to use Facebook anyone.

There are claims that it will make no difference to the bottom line of these firms anyway as Facebook ads don't really work for their products.

The firms claim that Facebook is not aligned with their values: Coke - flogging sugary water to make American's obese or Levis: exploiting third world labour to make shoddy clothing for westerners. I'd have thought they were ideal bedfellows myself.

Edited by Dave Bloke
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Dave Bloke said:

Seems like every advertiser and his dog will be boycotting facebook for July.

Some claim it is a shakedown to get cheaper advertising rates

Others say that during the Presidential bid it is too expensive to use Facebook anyone.

There are claims that it will make no difference to the bottom line of these firms anyway as Facebook ads don't really work for their products.

The firms claim that Facebook is not aligned with their values: Coke - flogging sugary water to make American's obese or Levis: exploiting third world labour to make shoddy clothing for westerners. I'd have thought they were ideal bedfellows myself.

Or being really lucky with the way that trade union agitators in their 3rd world operations keep just getting murdered.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinaltrainal_v._Coca-Cola_Co.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Dave Bloke said:

Some claim it is a shakedown to get cheaper advertising rates

Maybe they are just not hitting the target audience anymore, and it IS all about advertising.

Things can go out of fashion so quickly.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, MrPin said:

Maybe they are just not hitting the target audience anymore, and it IS all about advertising.

Things can go out of fashion so quickly.

Indeed Sooty.

You, Basil Brush, and Rod Hull's "Emu" are constant reminders of that to us all.

Having a man's arm up your arse is so 1970s...

 

XYY

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dave Bloke said:

Seems like every advertiser and his dog will be boycotting facebook for July.

Some claim it is a shakedown to get cheaper advertising rates

Others say that during the Presidential bid it is too expensive to use Facebook anyone.

There are claims that it will make no difference to the bottom line of these firms anyway as Facebook ads don't really work for their products.

The firms claim that Facebook is not aligned with their values: Coke - flogging sugary water to make American's obese or Levis: exploiting third world labour to make shoddy clothing for westerners. I'd have thought they were ideal bedfellows myself.

Who cares. It’s all going to hell in a handcart. We are seeing the death throws of the first world, a once civilised society.  Let it burn. Let it all fucking burn. Something better will rise from the ashes. Or not.  No more fucks to give.   

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, One percent said:

Who cares. It’s all going to hell in a handcart. We are seeing the death throws of the first world, a once civilised society.  Let it burn. Let it all fucking burn. Something better will rise from the ashes. Or not.  No more fucks to give.   

I find learning an instrument quite good fun. I llike hobbies. I't time for yours. Pegging. Keeps you occupied.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...