DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

They are going all in on this one

5 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

I agree but what i can`t work out is what do they think they are going to gain by doing what they are doing ,same as BLM and the like ,none of this is ever going to turn anyone that voted Trump 

I think all this stuff can only ever lose them votes ,it is starting to look like desperation is setting in

desperaton indeed

They have no other ideas

43 minutes ago, The Grey Man said:

This is a purge.

I dont believe in repeated coincidences.

Stefan was part of the furnishings for a long while.

Wow they got Stef. >:(

I guess when you come to the table and present your argument calmly, based on facts, evidence and reasoning you put the willies up emotional thinkers who have nothing to come back with other than calling you names.

"to those that hate the truth, the truth sounds like hate..."

They have suspended or restricted the twitter account of General Flynn's lawyer Sidney Powell.

Seems she can no longer tweet but can retweet. I can see her account but apparently in the US you cannot.

Last retweet

Her last tweet, which has been censored and deleted, apparently linked to the below article:

AG Barr is under attack by most of the media and other Democrats because they believe Obama admin criminals are above the law.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/06/ag_barr_is_under_attack_by_most_of_the_media_and_other_democrats_because_they_believe_obama_admin_criminals_are_above_the_law.html

They all moved here - https://thedonald.win/ - months ago, before the ban. Reddit site was basically dead for 3-4 months.

All Reddit is doing is driving their users away and ensuring that these groups meet in different places. They won't stop people discussing stuff. The hundreds of thousands will just go somewhere else - that's how the internet works. You can't stop it.

Edited by Errol

One of the biggest streamers on Twitch got perma-banned on Friday. No one knows the reason (there is a lot of #metoo stuff going on in the games community) but in his last stream he did make a mention to having watched a David Icke documentary recently. Could be linked. 

It all gets a bit weird at 2 minutes when he checks his phone. 

6 hours ago, The Generation Game said:

One of the biggest streamers on Twitch got perma-banned on Friday. No one knows the reason (there is a lot of #metoo stuff going on in the games community) but in his last stream he did make a mention to having watched a David Icke documentary recently. Could be linked. 

It all gets a bit weird at 2 minutes when he checks his phone. 

He had a multi million buck contract by all accounts.

Speaking of accounts - reddit, twitch and youtube have deleted thousands of accounts. Many of the youtube content creators are people with sizeable followings who appear to basically just talk about gaming, tv shows and films. 

The thing that seems to connect them is that most, so I gather, are male, often white and have been speaking out against the so-called woke SJW culture that is now all dominant in films, TV and games. The companies are describing them as pro Trump, far right supremacists.