DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Posted (edited)

I`m not sure if this has been posted else where ,but there is one part that is a bit startling ,

i have not seen this regarding George Floyd reported here ,but apparently the cop that is said to have murder him had worked the door with him at a night club

Edited by Long time lurking
20 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

i have not seen this regarding George Floyd reported here ,but apparently the cop that is said to have murder him had worked the door with him at a night club

Have seen that reported multiple times. Not sure about "worked the door WITH him", but allegedly they both worked security for the same club for 17 ? years, so hard to believe they didn't know each other.

9 minutes ago, ashestoashes said:

thought the person who remembered them together now says it was another black person and not Floyd

Not heard that. I thought it was common knowledge in the club that they both [allegedly] worked at. ie knowledge shared by many people. Surprised at the idea that only 1 person said they knew each other/worked together if that is the case.  o.O

9 minutes ago, ashestoashes said:

thought the person who remembered them together now says it was another black person and not Floyd

Over a 17 year period they just got it wrong there is so much that don`t add up 

Then look at the video in my op is it just coincidence that all the Democrats states and many other countries made the same mistake with CV regarding care homes 

It`s been the view on here for a long time the numbers were being inflate in many ways ,was it deliberate or just shit organisation/ reporting ,who knows but it`s happening for sure ,the big question has to why 

Just now, Long time lurking said:

Then look at the video in my op is it just coincidence that all the Democrats states and many other countries made the same mistake with CV regarding care homes 

Q has been making posts about how Governors are not immune from liability claims taken against them for gross negligence [or something legally similar] in connection with this.

1 hour ago, Long time lurking said:

... is it just coincidence that all the Democrats states and many other countries made the same mistake with CV regarding care homes

Some people are, very sadly, pretty sure it's not...

The Steady Drip: Giant 'Cuomo killed my mom' sign erected on ...

2 hours ago, ashestoashes said:

The video interview was with this bloke and also the burd who ran the place at the time. Both - very clearly and strongly - stated yes they knew each other well.

Its not as if Floyd has the look of someone you would mix up with another. 

2 hours ago, wherebee said:

yes, we covered this weeks ago.  You want even more fucked up coincidences?

The asian cop in the group is the brother in law of the killer cop

The wife (ex wife to be) was a beauty queen

rumours she messed around with other men...

are you smelling a motive yet that is non racial?  hmmm...

One of the first things I said was wouldn't it be amusing if turned out he had banged his burd. :D

10 minutes ago, ccc said:

The video interview was with this bloke and also the burd who ran the place at the time. Both - very clearly and strongly - stated yes they knew each other well.

Its not as if Floyd has the look of someone you would mix up with another. 

One of the first things I said was wouldn't it be amusing if turned out he had banged his burd. :D

The thing i find the most suspicious is the fact the video is disturbing by anyone's standards regardless of whether he died or not 

Yet they carried on doing as they done knowing full well they were being filmed the whole time 

Posted (edited)

Remember seeing a profile pic of the "cop" and the fella they arrested.

A line drawn from the middle of the eyeball backwards towards the ear, had one guy with all ear lobe below the line, and the other with about an inch above the line. The pics also looked about 10 years apart in terms of age.

I think the guy who "killed"Floyd was CIA all day long. And a Mick McCarthy looklalike to boot!

Look what was going on re FBI CIA Clinton server at the very same time.

Edited by Bus Stop Boxer
29 minutes ago, Bus Stop Boxer said:

Remember seeing a profile pic of the "cop" and the fella they arrested.

A line drawn from the middle of the eyeball backwards towards the ear, had one guy with all ear lobe below the line, and the other with about an inch above the line. The pics also looked about 10 years apart in terms of age.

I think the guy who "killed"Floyd was CIA all day long. And a Mick McCarthy looklalike to boot!

If i was going to speculate i would say no one was killed ,they are allegedly cops and they were filmed by five different cameras and they carried on regardless 

2 hours ago, Long time lurking said:

The thing i find the most suspicious is the fact the video is disturbing by anyone's standards regardless of whether he died or not 

Yet they carried on doing as they done knowing full well they were being filmed the whole time 

According to the transcript Floyd was saying he couldn't breathe whilst he was still standing. 

Apparently it's a common get out clause for criminals at it - so maybe the police just thought oh here's another one talking piss. 

They won't have known.the drugs he was on or all his medical conditions at this point. 

20 hours ago, ccc said:

What is odd is that he seemed to be on something, walking slowly and unsteady on his feet. He was cuffed and the first two cops seemed to be handling it fine. So then why is Chauvin called? Was it "Chauvin knows this guy, he worked with him so he might be more co-operative"? Or was it more like "Chauvin made it known in the precinct that should this guy ever to be stopped then he should be called to attend as he has a score to settle with him"?

19 hours ago, Bus Stop Boxer said:

Yeah, definitely some clear fuckery going on at some level with this event. Amazing Polly did a deep dive on the "owners" of the club that they both worked at and suggestions that it was part of a security services front and that they were involved with BLM activism. Weird connections and coincidences aplenty.