DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Three million more immigrants - Hong Kong

I'm fine with people from Hong Kong and would be fine with the 350k Uk passport holders but THREE MILLION?

THREE SODDING MILLION?

The country is stupidly overcrowded now.

And this is on top of the 300k a year let in every year anyway.

Airstrip one is filling up nicely.

Up to three million Hong Kong residents are to be offered the chance to settle in the UK and ultimately apply for citizenship, Boris Johnson has said.

The PM said Hong Kong's freedoms were being violated by a new security law and those affected would be offered a "route" out of the former UK colony.

About 350,000 UK passport holders, and 2.6 million others eligible, will be able to come to the UK for five years.

And after a further year, they will be able to apply for citizenship.

British National Overseas Passport holders in Hong Kong were granted special status in the 1980s but currently have restricted rights and are only entitled to visa-free access to the UK for six months.

Under the government's plans, all British Overseas Nationals and their dependents will be given right to remain in the UK, including the right to work and study, for five years. At this point, they will be able to apply for settled status, and after a further year, seek citizenship.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-53246899

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fuck it. I’ll do the ironing.

Mmm. Might need to do some more research but I am initially in favour...

They’ve obviously seen how successful Labour have been in hoovering up millions of voters from the world’s shitholes and using them to gerrymander the voting system, now the Tory’s are trying their ow

Posted Images

I'd be interested to see what kind of educational breakdown we've got, perhaps we really are about to import 3 million doctors and engineers. Even if not, we're sure to end up with a few decent Chinatowns to have a drink in. Yes the old property prices and lowered wages argument is still valid, but these are British people, they're our people, we haven't got the military means to protect Hong Kong, and let's face it they're not going to be sat drunk in the park shouting at people like the EEs do. 

Just now, Calcutta said:

I'd be interested to see what kind of educational breakdown we've got, perhaps we really are about to import 3 million doctors and engineers. Even if not, we're sure to end up with a few decent Chinatowns to have a drink in. Yes the old property prices and lowered wages argument is still valid, but these are British people, they're our people, we haven't got the military means to protect Hong Kong, and let's face it they're not going to be sat drunk in the park shouting at people like the EEs do. 

Only 350k are "our" people.

And I would let them in.

Three million is a stupid number of immigrants to even consider letting in.

Boris has just lost his Brexit credit.

18 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

I'm fine with people from Hong Kong and would be fine with the 350k Uk passport holders but THREE MILLION?

THREE SODDING MILLION?

The country is stupidly overcrowded now.

And this is on top of the 300k a year let in every year anyway.

Airstrip one is filling up nicely.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-53246899

A bit of a stretch to assume all three million are going to move to the UK. Even 10% would be unlikely I would say and even more unlikely would be that they did it all at once.

I give it 15 to 20 years and we will be moving on to YLM yellow lives matter. 

Not sure how you ever oppressed the Chinese, don't worry in 15 years time when the Chinese immigrants children have no identity and reject their parents decisions and start supporting mother China and being "forcibly removed"from there, they will remind you white British scum of all you ill deeds there, and I am sure there are some.

Lets just torch Britain now and be done with it

Just now, haroldshand said:

Not sure how you ever oppressed the Chinese, don't worry in 15 years time when the Chinese immigrants children have no identity and reject their parents decisions and start supporting mother China and being "forcibly removed"from there, they will remind you white British scum of all you ill deeds there, and I am sure there are some.

The evidence from Canada, where many HK Chinese moved before the 1997 handover, says not. 

3 minutes ago, Hail the Tripod said:

They’ve obviously seen how successful Labour have been in hoovering up millions of voters from the world’s shitholes and using them to gerrymander the voting system, now the Tory’s are trying their own version. I mean HK immigrants aren’t going to keen on left wing authoritarian policies.

The upside is that the 100,000 Triad members would quickly clear our streets of those lower quality EE and Muzzie gangsters...

XYY

4 minutes ago, haroldshand said:

Lets just torch Britain now and be done with it

You're a barsted, 'Arold Shaaand...!!!

;)

XYY

1 minute ago, TheBlueCat said:

The evidence from Canada, where many HK Chinese moved before the 1997 handover, says not. 

Don't get me wrong, the quality of the people are impressive.

Just that Canada is a little bigger than an already crammed Britain, it won't be the HK people kicking off first, it will be an angry frustrated bottom of the food chain Brits already using half their wages to pay for rents on crappy shoeboxes