• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Green Party

I used to like the Green Party. But does anybody know what the Green Party stands for nowadays except for Open Borders and mass Immigration?

Just now, Dipsy said:

I have no idea but they pissed me off when they decided it was a good idea to refer to women as "non male" to keep the transgender, non-binary, non gender specific wing happy.

That is incredibly sexist. Non male reads as nil influence. I can't believe that they would be that stupid. Then again, they are politicians. 

5 minutes ago, One percent said:

That is incredibly sexist. Non male reads as nil influence. I can't believe that they would be that stupid. Then again, they are politicians. 

No they really are that stupid. They think by referring to non males it helps to reduce the marginalisation of certain groups of women.

Just now, Dipsy said:

No they really are that stupid. They think by referring to non males it helps to reduce the marginalisation of certain groups of women.

The more of this carp I hear/read, the more I realise how much of an irrelevance politicians are, regardless of their hue. 

A bit left field, but I heard today on the radio about the selling off of the B&B mortgage book that is was 'a good deal for the tax payer'. No it's fucking not, we will have been screwed yet again by your mates in the city. 

Not to be trusted should be the parliamentary motto 

1 minute ago, Sgt Hartman said:

Don't mind dogs.

Fecking hate cats.

Back on topic, the green party is there for those who want to waste their vote but feel guilty about abstaining.

I thought that was the Lib Dems?

38 minutes ago, One percent said:

Nooo dogs are better than cats. They do,what they are told. 

Well sometimes 

That old saying.....Dogs have masters, cats have servants.

True in my experience. A cat adopted me and lived till it was 18. Had the life of royalty. Always got what it wanted. Done what it wanted. I use daily to settle down on the couch and it would give me the look, then it would get closer and closer miaowing until I had to get up. Food...yes but not that...try again. Want out....yes  Five minutes later...want back in.....yes. It didn't really want anything most times it pestered me. Just letting me know who was boss.

At least with dogs most of the time they do as you say!

2 minutes ago, Economic Exile said:

That old saying.....Dogs have masters, cats have servants.

True in my experience. A cat adopted me and lived till it was 18. Had the life of royalty. Always got what it wanted. Done what it wanted. I use daily to settle down on the couch and it would give me the look, then it would get closer and closer miaowing until I had to get up. Food...yes but not that...try again. Want out....yes  Five minutes later...want back in.....yes. It didn't really want anything most times it pestered me. Just letting me know who was boss.

At least with dogs most of the time they do as you say!

From your description a greyhound is basically a feckin large cat with big teeth.

That runs fast.

25 minutes ago, Sgt Hartman said:

Don't mind dogs.

Fecking hate cats.

Back on topic, the green party is there for those who don't want to vote but feel guilty about abstaining.

My daughter was one of under a thousand people in Dumfries & Galloway who voted green in the last GE and was therefore complicit in David "Fluffy" Mundell keeping the only conservative in Scotland and it got him a top job. Only because there were no other suitable candidates!