Jump to content
DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

     

    DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

    Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

     

Recommended Posts

35 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

Now how would you go about creating this scenario and drumming up support in the way IDS is asking/lobbying for  @4min ish >

 

 

 

Why does the show host feel the need to follow

"If you look at what Donald Trump has said" with,

"and I know that he has many faults of course"

It's almost Pavlovian.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

In addition to the proposals outlined by IDS the UK should also severely penalise all those companies - banks and corporates etc that decided to offshore to China.  Typically confiscation of assets and so on.

It's now too late to muck about.

It'll not happen of course as they're too much in league with them. 

Edited by twocents
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, twocents said:

In addition to the proposals outlined by IDS the UK should also severely penalise all those companies, banks and corporates etc that decided to offshore to China.  Typically confiscation of assets and so on.

It's now too late to muck about.

It'll not happen of course as they're too much in league with them.

Don`t you not find it strange how you have the likes of IDS calling for unity regarding wageing economic war on China at this point in time   

I`m pretty sure if IDS was calling for this action 12 months ago he would have had no support whatsoever,is it just opportunistic ?  

I`m no fan of China and what IDS is saying is right  but the anti China rhetoric was almost immediate when CV became a thing in the west  it`s almost as if it was all planned 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

what IDS is saying is right

He's right but he/they shouldn't expect the average person to make sacrifices as things haven't turned out the way they (those who handed over so much advantage to China and who made the Hong Kong agreement) planned and profited from.

Edited by twocents
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, twocents said:

He's right but he/they shouldn't expect the average person to make sacrifices as things haven't turned out the way they (those who handed over so much advantage to China and who made the Hong Kong agreement) planned and profited from.

It`s the only way they will create enough support 

Weapons of mass destruction comes to mind,most of the west and the public were ganging for round two at that point 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

It`s the only way they will create enough support 

Weapons of mass destruction comes to mind,most of the west and the public were ganging for round two at that point 

They'll be expecting most people to fall for it yet again and to make more sacrifices. 

TPTB have massively profited from the offshoring to China at the same time as living standards in the UK have massively deteriorated through awful congestion etc and huge debt as a consequence of the offshoring/ponzi.

Looking back at the weapons of mass destruction time those were better days and the deterioration has accelerated since then.  It looks like times are going to get far worse.  Amazing that the stock markets are still holding up despite the recent drop.

Edited by twocents
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, twocents said:

They'll be expecting most people to fall for it yet again and to make more sacrifices. 

TPTB have massively profited from the offshoring to China at the same time as living standards in the UK have massively deteriorated through awful congestion etc and huge debt as a consequence of the offshoring/ponzi.

Looking back at the weapons of mass destruction time those were better days and the deterioration has accelerated since then.  It looks like times are going to get far worse.  Amazing that the stock markets are still holding up despite the recent drop.

IMO and i have been alluding  to it for a long time, this is all about regime change in China whether  it was planned or just opportunist who knows but this is the plan now for sure  IDS has spelt it out 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

The setting of the IDS statement was a bit strange as well with the light shining through the churchlike windows either side of him and above him and with him appearing to be looking down on the audience.  As if he was trying to create some sort of atmosphere.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

FT article today by former head of MI6. ( not linked)

Largely that we should now abandon Huawei's 5g. Apparently the UK gov. Is to make a further statement on this in the next two weeks.

Purely security. Points out the US may have more direct economic issues.

Interestingly I dont recall who would provide the alternative 5g.

Other reading over the weekend also talks about supply chains, as did this article to an extent, and removing China.

With bags of zeros added to ours and other western countries government accounts thanks to central bank computers, central spending is going to change the economy and its relationship with China. Beyond me at this stage to say where.

Not directly linked to China, although military application would, the purchase for 400 million of a defunct satelite company to replace Gallieo Euro GPS system. This was at 45 percent, the rest with India.

How these treasure chests are used and spent, wont just be to keep the unemployed digging and filling holes. I figure they will, for better or worse, change much in the economy from here on in.

 

 

Edited by The Grey Man
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, MrPin said:

I'm just too cynical.:CryBaby:

Cynical no.

Its not my area of knowledge. The FT article mentions looking at some components from Tiawan so assumed safe for 5G.

I dont know how far the 5G system can be independent from Chinese components. Hence my genuine..I havent seen other companies listed.

Just putting it out there for info gathering. I know jack other than the on going question of how secure their systems are.

Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, The Grey Man said:

Cynical no.

Its not my area of knowledge. The FT article mentions looking at some components from Tiawan so assumed safe for 5G.

I dont know how far the 5G system can be independent from Chinese components. Hence my genuine..I havent seen other companies listed.

Just putting it out there for info gathering. I know jack other than the on going question of how secure their systems are.

I think the main components that make it what it is when it come to Huawiei 5g are US made chips which they no longer have access to ,basically from what i have read there is no other option for Hauwei at this point in time

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Long time lurking said:

I think the main components that make it what it is when it come to Huawiei 5g are US made chips which they no longer have access to ,basically from what i have read there is no other option for Hauwei at this point in time

 

So I wonder then if the UK response..slow..dragging it out...has more to do with getting a standing on trade with the US?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Similar Content

    • By Long time lurking
      Talk about a bad day at the office 
       
      https://www.rt.com/news/493871-china-suspected-ubonic-plague/?utm_source=browser&utm_medium=aplication_chrome&utm_campaign=chrome
    • By The Grey Man
      A bubbling background story.
      Weve been here before. Those umbrella folk where it appeared from a distance there was some foriegn interference.
      This appears to have overflowed from the Lawyers draped in funeral suits protests the other day.
      Several articles out there including this;
      https://news.sky.com/story/amp/hong-kong-protests-will-only-be-more-violent-activists-warn-11739952
      Clearly a lot of protesters about this issue of detainees being able to be scooped up back to the mainland.
      It makes a good target for foriegn influence given the Tarrifs issue and the States.
      Irony its close to the Tianananmen Square massacre date.
      Not sure it will go anywhere but Cantonese friends have been slowly expressing their annoyance with the mother ship for some years.
      I expect the Mainland is gonna come down heavy in the current environment....what then?
      A slow burner maybe and one to watch with arguably world wide ramifications from what ever result.
       
    • By dgul
      Everything seems very quiet, but weird stuff keeps happening.
      Eg, We're in the final days before a national election but May is in hiding.
      Also, every single conspiracy website out there is being ddosed.
      Will we wake up in a few days time to discover something's been happening?
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...