DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

F1 Hamilton, jumped up little pr**k

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It’s good to see a black gay man taking a stand.

I'm not a fan but there is something about becoming wealthy from a particular thing - singing, driving fast, acting - that makes people think that they are experts in everything and their opinion coun

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/formula1/53294057   What a jumped up little fecking prick this Guy is. For  starters the hypocrisy of what he is claiming to stand up for is off the scales,

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, haroldshand said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/formula1/53294057

What a jumped up little fecking prick this Guy is.

For  starters the hypocrisy of what he is claiming to stand up for is off the scales, the brands he has supported and made millions from were big Nazi names, and besides, even if there could be be some minor effects left over from the slave trade 200 years ago, and there really could be, but I am not going down that pointless road when there is so much else to be worrying about in this world, I would just say take the minimum effort and look at the black on black slave trade historically, it's off the scales.

Hamilton and his tiny little sub 100 IQ brain has now got a perspective about Britain and the past where he thinks we should all just drop what we are doing and listen to him as some kind of racial overlord, who the f*** is he telling people to get on one knee, many if not all I bet who would support him on some level, which is enough to keep us moving forward, who is he to dictate to innocent people what they should do today because of other bad people in the past, we are where we are and on the whole it was pretty good, but in my opinion he is doing the opposite to what he is claiming to want, he is causing resentment among the whites now which could quite easily be abused by the far right.

Christ. Not only if he virtue signalling,  All drivers are being forced into it. It’s like a bloody cult.  

Lewis has always had a whiney streak, he's not in the Vettle or Rosburg class mind.

I've always defended him but he is starting to wear a bit thin.

There is something about these movements that appeal to/prey on the insecure.

1 hour ago, haroldshand said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/formula1/53294057

What a jumped up little fecking prick this Guy is.

For  starters the hypocrisy of what he is claiming to stand up for is off the scales, the brands he has supported and made millions from were big Nazi names, and besides, even if there could be be some minor effects left over from the slave trade 200 years ago, and there really could be, but I am not going down that pointless road when there is so much else to be worrying about in this world, I would just say take the minimum effort and look at the black on black slave trade historically, it's off the scales.

Hamilton and his tiny little sub 100 IQ brain has now got a perspective about Britain and the past where he thinks we should all just drop what we are doing and listen to him as some kind of racial overlord, who the f*** is he telling people to get on one knee, many if not all I bet who would support him on some level, which is enough to keep us moving forward, who is he to dictate to innocent people what they should do today because of other bad people in the past, we are where we are and on the whole it was pretty good, but in my opinion he is doing the opposite to what he is claiming to want, he is causing resentment among the whites now which could quite easily be abused by the far right.

Oh no! 

Not the far right! [Spooky music plays]

Posted (edited)

One of my greatest sporting hero's was Daley Thompson who never as far as I know whittled on about race issues once, though I am sure he had them. But Daley Thompson in as far as the way it has moulded me in knowing the complete stupidity in hating someone for being a different skin colour has done it by just being Daley Thompson the person,  and there are others, my old big mean MF black platoon Sergeant who was also the kindest man I ever met who used to force us with bodly harm if we never had a written letter to be posted to our  Mums on a Monday morning ready.

The likes of Hamilton, drug dealer AJ and Dianna Abbott is that they are doing far more damage than good.

Edited by haroldshand

If find that the BLM UK arguments are rather nebulous as they don't really articulate what racism exists in the UK.

It's not as if there is a shortage of successful black people in the UK earning vast amounts of money.

If you are intelligent, industrious and talented  you have a good chance of making a success of your life regardless of your colour.

28 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

I'm not a fan but there is something about becoming wealthy from a particular thing - singing, driving fast, acting - that makes people think that they are experts in everything and their opinion counts for something.

Yep

Please tell me why so many people turn to actors for words of wisdom on just about every subject, after all they are just people who pretend to be like other people like what we did as kids.

39 minutes ago, hapax legomenon said:

None of that will play well with the fans of the sport. Firms need to realise that a far better option is to be completely apolitical as taking a stand either way will alienate a section of their punters. By being apolitical the worst that will happen is you will lose support of the mentalists who get vocal on social media. 

You could see yesterday that Sky senior management had taken the decision that they can't afford a boycott - probably a reasonable decision after losing millions of subscribers because there was no sport to pay for for 3 months. I guess the other major networks have done the same.

But yes, all it will do is alienate the true fans and retain the more vocal nutters. Nobody who wasn't interested in F1 is suddenly going to subscribe now they're busy flagellating themselves over a problem that doesn't exist.

I will watch today - I hope to god it doesn't happen but I have a feeling if Hamilton decides to get on one knee today the others wil follow suit for fear of being torn apart by the mob. I have a vision of Kimi Raikonnen being the only one to remain on two feet, whilst drinking a lager and wolf-whistling at passing women. But I suspect even he will submit, such is the viciousness of the whole thing.

13 minutes ago, Fully Detached said:

.......but I have a feeling if Hamilton decides to get on one knee today the others wil follow suit for fear of being torn apart by the mob. I have a vision of Kimi Raikonnen being the only one to remain on two feet, whilst drinking a lager and wolf-whistling at passing women. But I suspect even he will submit, such is the viciousness of the whole thing.

.... show you care........

........or else.

Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, DocH said:

Systemic, of course. So they don't need to be other than nebulous.

I think I went for a cheap laugh here, and I feel a bit guilty.

I believe experiments have been done doing things like sending identical CVs to companies, but under different names (one obviously British, one obviously not) and noting that the British-named ones are more likely to be offered the job. Now it's reasonable, I think, to call this racism, structural racism, even. But if I were about to employ someone, I might recall the hairdresser who turned up with a Hijab on Day one of her employment and was un-hired. (May have got the details slightly wrong), and sued and made the salon-owner's life a misery. And that might make me think: "So, these 2 people look the same on paper, but this one might cause trouble, so I think I'll go with what's likely to be a safer option." Now, is that a terrible form of racism, or a totally rational hiring choice? What do you think? And then again, the British guy might cause another kind of problem and turn out not to be the safer option after all. So one's playing the probabilities here. But is it racism, or rationality?

And I wouldn't really expect to be hired as a waiter in an Indian Restaurant. Should I be outraged if I were turned down, or should I respect the idea that the owner thinks that I wouldn't fit in so well, that he'd rather have a co-ethnic person working for him?

Edited by DocH
1 hour ago, One percent said:

Christ. Not only if he virtue signalling,  All drivers are being forced into it. It’s like a bloody cult.  

The whole woke thing is a cult and it's been going on for many years.

One by one, people get ostracised for their incorrect views unless they learn to stfu.

A mate of my brother got into the Joeys, as did the rest of his family. All except the dad. Imagine being the only 'normie' in a house of cultists. No need to imagine, we're now in a similar position to the dad.

1 minute ago, DocH said:

I believe experiments have been done doing things like sending identical CVs to companies, but under different names (one obviously British, one obviously not) and noting that the British-named ones are more likely to be offered the job. Now it's reasonable, I think, to call this racism, structural racism, even. But if I were about to employ someone, I might recall the hairdresser who turned up with a Hijab on Day one of her employment and was un-hired. (May have got the details slightly wrong), and sued and made the salon-owner's life a misery. And that might make me think: "So, these 2 people look the same on paper, but this one might cause trouble, so I think I'll go with what's likely to be a safer option." Now, is that a terrible form of racism, or a totally rational hiring choice? What do you think? And then again, the British guy might cause another kind of problem and turn out not to be the safer option after all. So one's playing the probabilities here. But is it racism, or rationality?

That's racism, but equally life can be a bit harder in some ways if you're stupid, that's stupidism; if you're ugly, that's uglyism; if you're short, that's hightist. None of these are your own fault, in fact if you happen to fit any of these criteria is likely that your ancestors did as well, so you're owed a double apology 

Equally, all these things can be an advantage in different situations, as can being black. You won't hear Hamilton mentioning that 

4 minutes ago, DocH said:

In a free society you could whoever you want...... why would you need to give a reason? ..... because of fear of a few state employees.

2 minutes ago, DocH said:

That maybe true of smaller businesses but if you ran the same experiment in the public sector with a British surname and a foreign surname I bet the foreign surname would win out more often than not.

Posted (edited)
46 minutes ago, M S E Refugee said:

If find that the BLM UK arguments are rather nebulous as they don't really articulate what racism exists in the UK.

It's not as if there is a shortage of successful black people in the UK earning vast amounts of money.

If you are intelligent, industrious and talented  you have a good chance of making a success of your life regardless of your colour.

If it is systemic racism as claimed then surely the process by which it works can be articulated. At least in basic economic Marxist theory you have a set of points to mark how exploitation works such as being able to measure the amount of income and wealth accumulating to the ruling class. No one seems to want to be arsed to articulate that about race perhaps because the facts on areas like educational spending, homelessness, absolute poverty etc don’t match the theory. It is odd that at the very time the evidence on global wealth aggregation into fewer hands is actually supporting classical Marxist economic theory the left has abandoned it for a load of nebulous incoherent guff about culture and race. The fact that so many huge corporations are willing to sign up to parts of their agenda ought to be the biggest red flashing warning light of all.

Edited by Virgil Caine

28 minutes ago, DocH said:

And I wouldn't really expect to be hired as a waiter in an Indian Restaurant. Should I be outraged if I were turned down, or should I respect the idea that the owner thinks that I wouldn't fit in so well, that he'd rather have a co-ethnic person working for him?

Anyway all of this makes me laugh. Eastern European gang masters have effectively secured elements of the food supply business. they run a closed shop that hire only others of their tribe. This has occurred almost entirely at the expense of white British people. Yet no one gives a fuck.   

Posted (edited)

A lass I know loves sport (especially F1 and football) and is at Le Mans every year, she is so pissed off with Hamilton & all the virtue signalling (including football players going down on one knee) she is close to cancelling the sky sports she has had for decades. 
Unprompted, she also complained about blm and the "new" raised fist for blm (its not for black power - that's outdated thinking. Honest!)
She is bright, intelligent, independent but even she is now voicing concerns about the developments.

Edited by Andersen