DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Fat bastards feel excluded

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I couldn't give a fuck about any of these moaning inadequates, they can all just piss right off. I'm not even going to listen to their shite anymore, they're pathetic, and clearly want to bring e

Well said! I don’t care if they’re fat, anorexic, what skin colour they have or any other perceived life disadvantage they “feel” they have.  Like you I believe that many, perhaps the majori

Jeez I wouldn’t fancy getting between those girls and an all you can eat buffet 👍

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Carl Fimble said:

I couldn't give a fuck about any of these moaning inadequates, they can all just piss right off.

I'm not even going to listen to their shite anymore, they're pathetic, and clearly want to bring everyone and everything down to their level, since they are incapable of raising their own game, or accepting the fact they're useless jealous pieces of shite.

Loads of people have all sorts of shit to deal with, and do so without blaming others or trying to guilt the world into giving them special treatment. I've plenty of time for them, but not these morons. 

Can you tell I'm in a bad mood?

Bad mood? Hell no, mate, that was one of the most lucid, concise Pieces I’ve read in a long time, describes how I feel most of the time WRT this sort of bollocks.

Posted (edited)

23 minutes ago, Carl Fimble said:

I couldn't give a fuck about any of these moaning inadequates, they can all just piss right off.

I'm not even going to listen to their shite anymore, they're pathetic, and clearly want to bring everyone and everything down to their level, since they are incapable of raising their own game, or accepting the fact they're useless jealous pieces of shite.

Loads of people have all sorts of shit to deal with, and do so without blaming others or trying to guilt the world into giving them special treatment. I've plenty of time for them, but not these morons. 

Can you tell I'm in a bad mood?

Good job you didn't, they're not just complaining about thin privilege, they're whining about white women too.

Anyway, here's a look at them.  These women are professional models.

_113250623_p08jy7nz.jpg

What the fuck is going on.  They have such swagger.  And they're earning thousands.  I see small, hot, hourglass girls all over my town who are quiet and demure, they'll never earn anything like these heffers.

What the fuck is going on.  I have to ask this twice.  I'm actually wondering if the thing on the right has a 32 inch leg at the top, which would be the size of my waist (after a shit ton of carbs) as a 5'10 male.

Edited by ElKapitan84
2 hours ago, Shamone said:

That’s 2 too many times I’ve seen that picture today. It broke Joe’s boner explosion this morning, too.

Agreed mate.

No matter how spotty and wrinkled my bare arse is, that photo is so much more offensive on many levels.

@Frank Hovis - what do you reckon your staff would think of you if they saw those fat bastards on your PC screen when they walked into your office...? ;)

XYY

3 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

Agreed mate.

No matter how spotty and wrinkled my bare arse is, that photo is so much more offensive on many levels.

@Frank Hovis - what do you reckon your staff would think of you if they saw those fat bastards on your PC screen when they walked into your office...? ;)

XYY

I would probably get reported because there is no possible way that anyone, bar a bloke who wears a raincoat in summer and keeps his hands in his pockets, could possibly have a sexual interest in those munters.

Therefore in displaying the picture I would be assumed to be taking the piss out of obese black women and reported accordingly.

There was a poster on ToS who was called Caribbean Beauty and had an avatar of a hideous old black woman; he was also taking the piss there.

36 minutes ago, ElKapitan84 said:

Good job you didn't, they're not just complaining about thin privilege, they're whining about white women too.

Anyway, here's a look at them.  These women are professional models.

_113250623_p08jy7nz.jpg

What the fuck is going on.  They have such swagger.  And they're earning thousands.  I see small, hot, hourglass girls all over my town who are quiet and demure, they'll never earn anything like these heffers.

What the fuck is going on.  I have to ask this twice.  I'm actually wondering if the thing on the right has a 32 inch leg at the top, which would be the size of my waist (after a shit ton of carbs) as a 5'10 male.

I thought a model was a scaled down representation of something. These seem to have gone in the opposite direction.