DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

ROI admits to counting ALL deaths as CV19

2 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

Nicked from a post by @montecristo but it deserves a thread of it`s own 

Wales this week have started to report all the deaths from the start as" suspected to have died from CV "

Christ. For what purpose though?  We are being played over this but i fail to understand why. 

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, One percent said:

Christ. For what purpose though?  We are being played over this but i fail to understand why. 

Pure  speculation on my part, economic war with china 

Google IPAC this IMO is no coincidence 

The video is a must watch 

Edited by Long time lurking
1 hour ago, JFK said:

What a fucking lying piece of shit - as it any of us suspected anything else

He seems to be lying low at the moment. Keeping his mouth shut about the EU. I wonder is there a serious move to replace him as the boss of Fine Gael? One of the high ups in the party was said to be after a big job at the WTA. Next thing he's back in Dublin saying no WTA job. I wonder if he's after Varadkar's job?

4 hours ago, Big Boy said:

Excess deaths in Ireland from March to June were "substantially" less than the officially reported Covid-19 figures...

Whereas in the UK excess deaths are substantially higher than the reported Covid-19 figures.  See the difference?

That's interesting. Indication appears to be over reporting was similar in both countries and the very large majority had pre diagnosed serious conditions and died 'with' rather than 'of'. Is the difference that the Irish excess mortality really was due to c-19 whereas a significant proportion of the UK excess was non-covid (lockdown removing normal access to treatment). The Irish health system did a much better job of managing the situation?

500 newly minted Irish undead ? :ph34r:

The UK has been exactly the same in putting every death bar accidental down as CV19 from the anecdotes I have read.

There's no need to invoke some pre-planned financial reform; quite simply lockdown was a horrendous mistake. 

That the mistake was repeated through much of the world does not change that.

When it became clear to the government that the lockdown was unnecessary it was too late.  Workplaces, shops, pubs and cafes had closed; staff were furloughed with the government paying the tab.  In order to save face they have had to do everything to support the lie and that includes massively inflating the number of deaths.

And let us not forget that the majority of those deaths were caused by transmission in hospitals through poor hygiene standards, killing both patients and staff, and then exported into care homes by sending out patients who had recovered but still had the virus.  Which was then passed on to the people most vulnerable to the virus and the care workers.

Or more simply:

The government made a huge mistake and is trying to pretend that it wasn't a mistake.

The virus is seasonal and the current level of cases and deaths would be identical had we taken no action whatsoever.

Most CV19 cases and deaths were caused by the NHS.

Textbook idiocy.

I was talking to somebody yesterday about how their office working practices had been totally chnaged by CV19 and various related matters; I then asked if they knew anyone who had had CV19, not even died from it just had had it with this being confirmed by a test.  Inevitably the answer was "no" as it is for me.

What a farce.

18 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

The UK has been exactly the same in putting every death bar accidental down as CV19 from the anecdotes I have read.

Don't bar accidental.  As I put on another thread, one of the microscopic number of young, healthy, no pre-existing conditions deaths from CV19 was a boy who had been in a significant car crash in the hours leading up to his CV19 death.  I'm not a doctor but I would imagine he died of the former and not the latter.

6 minutes ago, stop_the_craziness said:

Don't bar accidental.  As I put on another thread, one of the microscopic number of young, healthy, no pre-existing conditions deaths from CV19 was a boy who had been in a significant car crash in the hours leading up to his CV19 death.  I'm not a doctor but I would imagine he died of the former and not the latter.

That's really shocking.

I had assumed that it was much more discreet.

Posted (edited)
43 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

Textbook idiocy.

Imagine a country where "they" had taken the (relatively financially minor) hit by controlling borders and more importantly recommending the at risk groups isolated themselves, even bunging them a fraction of what's now been spent to encourage them to do so.  How about having had a campaign to "save our vulnerable" instead of one to save some monster organisation.  Hindsight?  Maybe to start with but I thought scientists and co were meant to keep open minds and monitor the evidence.  They could have just read DOSBODS if that was beyond them or was too offensive.  Sweden and its enlightened (in this respect) constitution must be really p*ssing them off.  They all nearly had the whole thing sown up as they only way to go and the need to cede all your common sense and independence to the superior state.  It may seem impossible but "they" seem to have even more contempt for us plebs than we do for them.

Edited by Harley
On 07/07/2020 at 13:00, Frank Hovis said:

That's really shocking.

I had assumed that it was much more discreet.

Anyoe that has died with C19 or tested positive don`t have a autopsy and the death is recorded as C19 regardless of the actual cause 

This is well worth a read ,i`m assuming you need to know what you are doing to hold such a position 

Important revelations shared by Dr Stoian Alexov, President of the Bulgarian Pathology Association

https://off-guardian.org/2020/07/02/no-one-has-died-from-the-coronavirus-president-of-the-bulgarian-pathology-association/

There`s a lot of finger pointing towards the WHO