DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Do cats fart...?

Go to solution Solved by Knickerless Turgid,

Question

5 answers to this question

• Solution
8 hours ago, The XYY Man said:

In the 5 years or so we've had our cat, my nostrils have not once detected any air biscuits in our house that were not attributable to some arse banter between me and Mrs XYY.

Do cats not fart...? 

XYY

They certainly do! It fucking stinks, too, and when you call them out on it, they give a look of total indignation.

You must have a soft-as-shite, shandy-drinking Southern poofter cat...

They do but it's very infrequent which I guess is down to the absence of carbohydrates or fibre in their diet to generate wind.

It's not something I kept track of but I would guess I noticed it maybe one or two times a year.

It's silent but, owing to the relentless high protein diet, absolutely deadly.  I have also not seen any reaction by them when they let it go such as moving or opening their eyes.