DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

The Right is being systemically removed from existence from MSM

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Anyone else noticing how all the so called "right wing" commentators are now slowly being removed from MSM. I am no big fan and agree in parts but the likes of Katie Hopkins and Tommy Robbinson, not j

Remember the Guardian is purchased in large numbers via councils and other enterprises that spend our money.

I don't think I'm being pedantic here but it's not "the left". "The left" was always about workers' rights and increasing the return to labour over capital. This is something else.  Marxists

Posted Images

They used to balance this stuff out, through fear of pushing too far/quick.  Centre left: BBC.  Centre right: ITV/Sky.  Yes, on big things such as illegal wars they'd all toe the line, but the likes of ITN used to at least try to sustain a veneer of pseudo conservatism.  In the past five years they've really turned the screw, all of those news channels are now far left.  They're feeling confident enough that there'll be no push back now.

I'd be interested in seeing ratings for UK fake news.

I'll tell you one thing, you can usually tell the demographic of a TV program by the adverts served during the break.  Sky news adverts are replete with ads about hearing aids, false teeth glue and getting good deals on coffins at the morgue.  That suggests that only a handful of coffin dodger NPCs are the only people listening to Dominic Waghorn and his execrable globalist shite.

Though you need to look at the news for which people actually pay: newspapers.

Purchased, as opposed to free, newspapers January 2020; percenatges are of The Sun's circulation:

The Sun 1.2m

Daily Mail 1.1m   94%

Daily Mirror 0.44m  37%

The Times 0.36m 30%

Express 0.29m 24%

Star 0.27m 23%

i    0.22m    18%

FT  0.16m   13%

And last and very much least of the national paid for newspapers.

Guardian 0.13m 11%

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_newspapers_in_the_United_Kingdom_by_circulation

42 minutes ago, haroldshand said:

Anyone else noticing how all the so called "right wing" commentators are now slowly being removed from MSM. I am no big fan and agree in parts but the likes of Katie Hopkins and Tommy Robbinson, not just removed from MSM, but totally wiped off the face of the earth. Nigel Farage removed from LBC, the likes of Jim Davidson when it comes to comedy now totally snubbed, and he does have a large following still, not me but love what he does for the Armed Forces. There were  also loads of right leaning politicians and journalists/commentators who have all but vanished from talk shows on TV now.

You now have a situation whether your a MSM football, motor racing, rural matters, comedian, current events, actor,  arts/historical commentator they all have 100% the same rigid thoughts and mantra, not even the North Korea regime which we all snigger at can beat those numbers. I admittedly came from a left leaning past which is still with me to a degree, part of the Alan Bleasdale DNA is still with me. But the removal of free speech no matter how unpalatable along with left wing fascism is the worst danger I have seen in my lifetime, where nothing is questioned anymore without threat of prosecution.

I believe out pendulum politics which sway from left to right as the times see fit generally has worked in the UK over decades/centuries, it has now though being held rigidly to the left by dark forces. And just tell me one thing, left or right, how could anyone not admire the likes of Nigel Farage who always remains in good humour no matter what is thrown at him :)

TalkRadio.

Times Radio.

22 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

Purchased, as opposed to free, newspapers January 2020; percenatges are of The Sun's circulation:

The Sun 1.2m

Daily Mail 1.1m   94%

Daily Mirror 0.44m  37%

The Times 0.36m 30%

Express 0.29m 24%

Star 0.27m 23%

i    0.22m    18%

FT  0.16m   13%

Guardian 0.13m 11%

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_newspapers_in_the_United_Kingdom_by_circulation

Disappointingly high numbers IMO.

1 minute ago, unregistered_guest said:

Well, who would buy a newspaper founded on the blood, sweat and tears of black slaves; whose owners, editors and journalists all refuse to face up to their sordid past and do penance?

It was the Manchester Guardian, and once contained news.

44 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

The Sun 1.2m

Daily Mail 1.1m   94%

Daily Mirror 0.44m  37%

The Times 0.36m 30%

Express 0.29m 24%

Star 0.27m 23%

i    0.22m    18%

FT  0.16m   13%

Guardian 0.13m 11%

Mail Online is the most visited news website in the world (in English). It recently overtook NY Times I think.

That said, Mail Online have been part of the silencing. They didn't renew Katie Hopkins contract, and their output is much more leftwing these days, driven by fear of advertisers pulling out.

13 minutes ago, spunko said:

driven by fear of advertisers pulling out.

But at some point that will be counter productive ,i`m pretty sure there is a belief in woke circles that the majority think the same as they do which is bollocks,

Here`s a company that`s bucking the trend either way my money is on it working  

https://www.rt.com/usa/494322-goya-hispanic-food-trump-cancel/

Brand suicide or savvy PR move? CEO of Hispanic food giant Goya praises Trump, inciting Twitter riots

Edited by Long time lurking
9 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

But at some point that will be counter productive ,i`m pretty sure there is a belief in woke circles that the majority think the same as they do which is bollocks,

Here`s a company that is bucking the trend either way my money is on it working  

https://www.rt.com/usa/494322-goya-hispanic-food-trump-cancel/

igorvolsky

The CEO of @GoyaFoods is at a White House event saying we're "blessed to have a leader" like Trump. Make your shopping decisions accordingly.

Thank you @igorvolsky I most definitely WILL make my shopping decisions accordingly. I'm going online right now to look up recipes where I can incorporate @GoyaFoods into my dinner.

xD

32 minutes ago, unregistered_guest said:

Well, who would buy a newspaper founded on the blood, sweat and tears of black slaves; whose owners, editors and journalists all refuse to face up to their sordid past and do penance?

Given their stance in the US Civil War should they not be flying the Confederate Flag over the Guardian offices. That is one rebel stand they like to forget in their history just as they like to gloss over their grassing up of Sarah Tisdall. Compare and contrast to the “right wing” Spectator who supported the Union in that conflict 

23 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

It`s also owned by a trust which allows it to pay very little or no tax

It's the Scott Trust, which isn't a trust despite the name, and that's the one doing the tax dodging.  Guardian Media Group just makes big losses hence tax is not an issue for them.

According to the Guardian’s supporters, the benevolent Scott Trust acts as a buffer against commercial pressures, guaranteeing the Guardian’s editorial independence and its liberal-left credentials. Ahmed throws cold water on that theory:

The Guardian is not owned by a trust at all. In 2008, “the trust was replaced with a limited company” that was accordingly re-named “The Scott Trust Limited.” Though not a trust at all, but simply a profit-making company, it is still referred to frequently as ‘The Scott Trust,’ promulgating the widely-held but mistaken belief in the Guardian’s inherently benign ownership structure. … The problem, of course, is that the Guardian functions under the same sort of corporate structure as any other major media company.

https://www.jonathan-cook.net/blog/2015-03-03/hsbc-and-the-sham-of-guardians-scott-trust/

Under Rushbridger the idiot the Guardian was losing huge amount of money, hundreds of millions a year, which was severely depleting the assets of the Scott Trust giving it a very limited life at that rate.  IIRC about another ten years of that kind of cash burn.

They sacked a lot of staff a couple of years ago and reduced the losses substantially.  Though they will have been crushed by the Pandemic so it's back to burn again.

Their (GMG and Scott Trust) accounts year end is 31 March and those losses won't hit until after that date so the really interesting reading - accounts year ended 31 March 2021 - won't be available for well over a year.

3 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

It's the Scott Trust, which isn't a trust despite the name, and that's the one doing the tax dodging.  Guardian Media Group just makes big losses hence tax is not an issue for them.

https://www.jonathan-cook.net/blog/2015-03-03/hsbc-and-the-sham-of-guardians-scott-trust/

Under Rushbridger the idiot the Guardian was losing huge amount of money, hundreds of millions a year, which was severely depleting the assets of the Scott Trust giving it a very limited life at that rate.  IIRC about another ten years of that kind of cash burn.

They sacked a lot of staff a couple of years ago and reduced the losses substantially.  Though they will have been crushed by the Pandemic so it's back to burn again.

Their (GMG and Scott Trust) accounts year end is 31 March and those losses won't hit until after that date so the really interesting reading - accounts year ended 31 March 2021 - won't be available for well over a year.

Are they saying it`s time for a   The Guardian is fucked thread  :D

2 hours ago, haroldshand said:

You now have a situation whether your a MSM football, motor racing, rural matters, comedian, current events, actor,  arts/historical commentator they all have 100% the same rigid thoughts and mantra, not even the North Korea regime which we all snigger at can beat those numbers. 

Sky Sports F1 HD 10/07/2020

Styrian Grand Prix Practice One.

Commentator David Croft speaking with Red Bull bloke Christian Horner about Sky F1 pundit Karun Chandhok tweets.

Horner quips Chandhok is F1's Donald Trump.

Quick as a flash (unusual for Croft, who is normally daydreaming about food), Croft nastily opines.

" I hope he makes more sense. "

Edited by Bedrag Justesen
1 hour ago, ElKapitan84 said:

They used to balance this stuff out, through fear of pushing too far/quick.  Centre left: BBC.  Centre right: ITV/Sky.  Yes, on big things such as illegal wars they'd all toe the line, but the likes of ITN used to at least try to sustain a veneer of pseudo conservatism.  In the past five years they've really turned the screw, all of those news channels are now far left.  They're feeling confident enough that there'll be no push back now...

Comcast bought a majority stake of Sky (including Sky News) in 2018.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/comcast-closes-acquisition-fox-s-sky-holding-giving-it-majority-stake-1148530

Comcast is the second-largest broadcasting and cable television company in the world by revenue and the largest pay-TV company, the largest cable TV company and largest home Internet service provider in the United States.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comcast

Brian L. Roberts is Chairman and CEO of Comcast Corporation.

https://corporate.comcast.com/news-information/leadership-overview/brian-l-roberts

Brian L. Roberts is a Democrat supporter and donated to Hillary Clinton’s failed election campaign.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_L._Roberts

14 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

Are they saying it`s time for a   The Guardian is fucked thread  :D

Sadly no; with their reduced level of losses they will run for ages with the current year being a blip.

Though it really was looking like they were heading for oblivion with Rushbridger's level of losses so it's a shame that he stepped down.

8 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

How to motivate your employees

There`s only one end game here  

Wow.

Perfectionism, objectivity, and individuality are all bad traits because white people have them.

White people who were responsible for all of the advances of civilisation.

3 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

Sadly no; with their reduced level of losses they will run for ages with the current year being a blip.

Though it really was looking like they were heading for oblivion with Rushbridger's level of losses so it's a shame that he stepped down.

Wow.

Perfectionism, objectivity, and individuality are all bad traits because white people have them.

White people who were responsible for all of the advances of civilisation.

Well the first thing i would say if a black work mate asked what the meeting was about would be they told us we had to dumb down to fit in with you lot