DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

COVID-1984: Compulsory Masks In Shops

Will you be wearing a face mask in shops?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be wearing a face mask in shops?

• Yes, I don't see the big issue
    • Yes, but I resent it
    • Not sure, depends if others do
    • No, I refuse outright
    • Not in England / Other

This poll is closed to new votes

Viewed two houses yesterday. First viewing we wore masks but no real pressure to keep distance. The husband looked about 98 and I suspect the last thing he really wanted in his life was lots of people from all of the UK wandering around his house. .

Second viewing. Zero reference to covid. No masks. No social distancing. Not bothered at all. This was proper North Yorkshire though where the virus can presumably fuck right off.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I might sound insane but fuck it, when you live alone and sometimes don’t meet with people for days at a time, it can make you feel a bit more connected with humanity to wander around a shop and just

That will really put me off shopping..  I’ll probably go back to lockdown shopping habits just to avoid the hassle / faff.

Lots of Chinese people wore masks before this virus appeared. Masks at this stage have very little to do with the control of this viruses and everything to do with the control of people, in my op

Posted Images

1 hour ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Despite Tucker Carlson taking the latest information from the CDC about how ineffective masks are, his story is being censored and shadow-banned on social media.

I would argue this points even more to masks being a method of control by those who wish to control us.

Masks are, IMO, a sort of feedback-loop or circular argument device that is not questioned by the mass of people who have very little critical thinking ability, eg: 

We have to wear masks because there is a dangerous pandemic. 

But how do we know there is a dangerous pandemic?

Because we have to wear masks.

1 hour ago, ccc said:

:DxD

I'm not harsh person. I don't wish nastiness or ill health on anyone normally. 

But this guy - and what he's saying ? 

He deserves an utterly horrible existence. 

What a horrific cunt of a human being. Utter Human shite. 

Disgusting. And yes I would say it to his face. Repeatedly. Till he got the imaginary DEADLY virus. :)

But check this para out:

Pandemic means women giving birth or having miscarriages without a partner present to comfort them. It means people dying in nursing homes without being surrounded by loved ones and, perhaps, without having seen them for months. It means businesses collapsing, jobs lost, mortgages and rents unpaid.

This goes back to what we've been saying about a subtle shift; the rules are not now seen so much as to 'stop granny dying', they are being seen as a way of getting us back to normality.

They can't see, of course, that it's complying with, not breaking, the rules that is preventing a return to normality. But it is, at least, a development in the right direction. He is at least aware that businesses are collapsing etc.

30 minutes ago, Austin Allegro said:

But check this para out:

Pandemic means women giving birth or having miscarriages without a partner present to comfort them. It means people dying in nursing homes without being surrounded by loved ones and, perhaps, without having seen them for months. It means businesses collapsing, jobs lost, mortgages and rents unpaid.

This goes back to what we've been saying about a subtle shift; the rules are not now seen so much as to 'stop granny dying', they are being seen as a way of getting us back to normality.

They can't see, of course, that it's complying with, not breaking, the rules that is preventing a return to normality. But it is, at least, a development in the right direction. He is at least aware that businesses are collapsing etc.

But these Muppets don't understand.

They will continue to think that if only everyone wore a mask this would all be over in days. 

They are absolute idiots. I have no issue making that comment. They are. 

1 hour ago, Austin Allegro said:

But check this para out:

That's another thing that bugs me about the World Health Organisation. "Health" = Covid. Devastating effects of lockdown neither here nor there.

2 hours ago, ccc said:

But these Muppets don't understand.

They will continue to think that if only everyone wore a mask this would all be over in days. 

They are absolute idiots. I have no issue making that comment. They are. 

I can only hope that they will eventually start to notice there just aren't that many people dying from Covid, certainly not enough to justify what will eventually become a totally bleak, impoverished, joyless, dystopian society.

7 hours ago, eight said:

It wouldn't though, that's the thing. Only the "show" matters, nobody would care what form your mask takes so long as you're complying. 

My lovely rebel hairdresser who I posted about on the masks thread wears her stupid Dan Dare plastic face shield in the supermarket.  She said "It's brilliant because it looks like you're taking it really, really seriously but actually you're not doing anything at all and it's nowhere near as annoying as wearing a mask".  She has a point.

Outside today in Leeds City Centre.  Quite busy but at least 30 % down pre March of this year.  More and more people though in muzzles outside.  I would say 25 or 30%.  Why?  Bizarrely a load of military jets flew over low and landed at Leeds and Bradford Airport.  Never seen that in my life.

11 minutes ago, Ina said:

Outside today in Leeds City Centre.  Quite busy but at least 30 % down pre March of this year.  More and more people though in muzzles outside.  I would say 25 or 30%.  Why?  Bizarrely a load of military jets flew over low and landed at Leeds and Bradford Airport.  Never seen that in my life.

Part of the Bomb Burnham campaign, yet to be announced. A not so sneakily deployed task force over the Pennines.

14 minutes ago, Ina said:

There was some warships playing off the Yorkshire coast today too.  o.O

1 minute ago, The Grey Man said:

Part of the Bomb Burnham campaign, yet to be announced. A not so sneakily deployed task force over the Pennines.

Also heard of a load landing at at Liverpool John Lennon.  Seriously.  Wtf is going on?

Just now, One percent said:

There was some warships playing off the Yorkshire coast today too.  o.O

Its part of the campaign to use The Manchester Ship Canal. Liverpool have surrendered allowing direct access to the heart of Manchester. The government have listened to DC's cunning plan.

I am off to the cellar ASAP.

Airports really must be the height of tokenism. 

Ram you through security recycling the same trays over and over with zero cleaning.

But WEAR YOUR MASK AND KEEP YOUR DISTANCE !!

Then ram you all through the gate to stand in a tiny corridor cheek to jowel.

Then stick 100 of you on a bus designed for 50 people where you can barely move.

Then have you queue next to each other to get on the fucking plane. 

Never mind the actual journey. 

Retarded xD

1 hour ago, ccc said:

Airports really must be the height of tokenism. 

Ram you through security recycling the same trays over and over with zero cleaning.

Then ram you all through the gate to stand in a tiny corridor cheek to jowel.

Then stick 100 of you on a bus designed for 50 people where you can barely move.

Then have you queue next to each other to get on the fucking plane. 

Never mind the actual journey. 

Retarded xD

They really are fuckwits of the highest order.

At my local airport there was a sign saying to check in at least 2 hrs before your flight; this was mentioned on their website too.

Then all the entry doors say not to enter the building any earlier than 2 hrs before your flight.

Some wankers somewhere are actually being paid a salary to come up with this bilge. They are oxygen thieves, a waste of rations.

3 minutes ago, Carl Fimble said:

Not good- Tesco's earlier and it was bumping, I probably saw 200-300 people, and only one guy without a mask (aside from some children and me), he had a (Morrisons) lanyard too...

People are dumb/shitebags. 

Nobody said or did anything though. 

I'm ensuring I shop with my dusty site DeWalt trousers and steelies on, and a hammer casually hanging from the loop.  Hopefully people will just leave me alone if I look both dirty and somewhat dangerous.

Just now, Loki said:

I'm ensuring I shop with my dusty site DeWalt trousers and steelies on, and a hammer casually hanging from the loop.  Hopefully people will just leave me alone if I look both dirty and somewhat dangerous.

That may well be at least partly why nobody does or says anything to me. I'm a manky bastard, work clothes and steelies almost all the time, and probably a bit of a DGAF swagger. I don't have a hammer with me, unless I'm out jogging of course!

8 hours ago, Loki said:

I'm ensuring I shop with my dusty site DeWalt trousers and steelies on,

Posh git.  You'll get mugged around here!  Agreed though, get treated better in work garb.  I wear it all the time and have wardrobes that haven't been opened for months.

Edited by Harley