DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

COVID-1984: Compulsory Masks In Shops

Will you be wearing a face mask in shops?  

123 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

JFK
21 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

Nowt hard about me pal. You're the one who thinks he's hard scaring people in shops. You are the sad cunt.

And I show my arse picture when I can't be bothered to reply to cunts like you. Basically I'm giving you a moonie. 

Now fuck off down the shops and strut around like the big hard bastard you are. Go on, nut the security guard you fucking big hero...

XYY

Haha look at the impotent witterings of a cheap whiskey fuelled inadequate lashing out because he feels so bad about himself inside.  This is like morbidly poking an animal in a cage quite frankly. 

Anyway,  off to the metaphorical pub corner table and muttering to yourself,  off you go  .... 

• Agree 4
  • Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Masked Tulip

• Wight Flight

• Carl Fimble

• MrPin

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I might sound insane but fuck it, when you live alone and sometimes don’t meet with people for days at a time, it can make you feel a bit more connected with humanity to wander around a shop and just

Lots of Chinese people wore masks before this virus appeared. Masks at this stage have very little to do with the control of this viruses and everything to do with the control of people, in my op

That will really put me off shopping..  I’ll probably go back to lockdown shopping habits just to avoid the hassle / faff.

Posted Images

The XYY Man
1 minute ago, JFK said:

Haha look at the impotent witterings of a cheap whiskey fuelled inadequate lashing out because he feels so bad about himself inside.  This is like morbidly poking an animal in a cage quite frankly. 

Anyway,  off to the metaphorical pub corner table and muttering to yourself,  off you go  .... 

Fuck of you daft cunt. I don't feel bad at all. I feel better than I have in twenty years right now.

Far better people should look at the pensioner frightening roid-popping idiot who publicly claims he's blocked me and yet clearly hasn't.

You're just another of the many wankers who simply can't ignore me. Not bad for a boring cunt...

XYY

Roger_Mellie
4 hours ago, Mirror Mirror said:

Yep. Standard legal procedure.

If they wrote, “and we’re sorry if our staff acted in a discriminatory manner“, or suchlike, it would be an open goal to further litigation.

They might as well include the cheque for £9k with the letter.

I thought under the circumstances that what they gave me is a good as I'm ever going to get without taking it to court, which never crossed my mind at any point anyway, for exactly the reason you said. 

The other thing they never referred to is the deputy manager offering to show me the staff exemption certificates, and there was no allegation there, it was phrased as a question about their policy. My guess is that this will be still progressed behind the scenes, but they can't say either yes or no to my question without putting themselves in a legal bind. 

• Agree 3
JFK
2 hours ago, Roger_Mellie said:

I thought under the circumstances that what they gave me is a good as I'm ever going to get without taking it to court, which never crossed my mind at any point anyway, for exactly the reason you said. 

The other thing they never referred to is the deputy manager offering to show me the staff exemption certificates, and there was no allegation there, it was phrased as a question about their policy. My guess is that this will be still progressed behind the scenes, but they can't say either yes or no to my question without putting themselves in a legal bind. 

good result, the ultimate aim is to educate business's and people in all of this

• Agree 2
Austin Allegro
6 hours ago, tlc said:

Organise a maskless flashmob for your local GO? Leave a turd in a tent.:D

The Great Reopening groups on Telegram regularly organise maskless shopping events.

• Agree 2
JFK
2 hours ago, Austin Allegro said:

The Great Reopening groups on Telegram regularly organise maskless shopping events.

There were a load today at the same time around the country 

• Agree 2
  • Cheers 1
Stuey

Well lads here's two more reasons not to wear masks in shops, from this morning's observation.

While I was maskless, happily chatting to a cashier I caught a young burd looking over my way at the adjacent cashier followed by the subtle hair flick xD

1) Young burds see you not wearing the mask as being a DGAF Shitlord rather than a government cuck.

2) Young burds also hate the masks as they act as an equaliser between them and the dried up Karens by hiding away their pretty facial features.

* you probably need to look healthy for this to work rather than afflicted B|

• Agree 2
  • Informative 1
  • Lol 2
  • Cheers 2
Jazztraveller
2 minutes ago, Stuey said:

* you probably need to look healthy for this to work rather than afflicted B|

But it still worked for you, though 😉

• Lol 4
Stuey
2 minutes ago, Jazztraveller said:

But it still worked for you, though 😉

flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8 (1).jpg

• Informative 1
  • Lol 3
  • Cheers 1
Jazztraveller
3 minutes ago, Stuey said:

flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8 (1).jpg

You been stalking me again? That pic was only meant for my Tinder profile 

dgul

Interesting little paper:  https://www.pnas.org/content/118/8/e2021830118

Exhaled aerosol increases with COVID-19 infection, age, and obesity

The strong correlation observed here between advanced BMI-years and greater propensity to generate respiratory droplets (Fig. 2) may be significant in the light of the recognized risk of those with high BMI (18, 19), advanced age (20), or both (21) (the elderly, the obese, and the obese elderly) developing severe symptoms upon COVID-19 infection. Promiscuity of respiratory droplets in the airways heightens the probability that upper airway infection transports deeper into the lungs, promoting severe symptoms, as is observed, with remarkable speed, following intranasal and intratracheal instillation of SARS = CoV-2 in NHPs (22). It also heightens the probability of expelling the aerosol into the environment and transmission of the disease, underlining the transmission risk of living circumstances that bring high-risk (high BMI-year) populations into close proximity for extended periods of time, such as nursing homes.

Translation:  It is the fat people and the old people that are responsible for the majority of exhaled droplets and that are most susceptible to inhaling covidated droplets to cause disease.  Fat and old people are the worst.  Children are definitely not the problem.

We could have achieved the results that we have (if they're real, which is debatable) by making the fat people and the old people wear facemasks, and leaving everyone else alone.  This would have also naturally worked with the Great Barrington declaration (ie, selectively lockdown the fat and old).

But the fat and old wouldn't have obeyed, so we just have to have 'everyone has to suffer, regardless of logic'.  Bit annoying, really.

• Agree 7
  • Informative 4
Stuffed
50 minutes ago, dgul said:

We could have achieved the results that we have (if they're real, which is debatable) by making the fat people and the old people wear facemasks, and leaving everyone else alone.  This would have also naturally worked with the Great Barrington declaration (ie, selectively lockdown the fat and old).

But the fat and old wouldn't have obeyed, so we just have to have 'everyone has to suffer, regardless of logic'.  Bit annoying, really.

You’d probably end up with borderline fat people denying they’re fat, and pointing to someone even fatter and saying, “how very dare you, that’s fat”.

Similarly with age, and the current under-30/over-30 issues with the vaccine.  Not everyone is the same when segregated by simple criteria.

Also, I’ve seen a lot of discussion on another forum I read, which is full of vulnerables (illness, disabilities), that they don’t want to be treated differently as it’s unfair on them.  Plus they’re all lefties and already feel like second-class citizens.  Remember, in woke world everyone has to be treated the same regardless.

It’s simpler for TPTB to organise if it’s applied to everyone.

Edited by Stuffed
  • Agree 2
dgul
20 minutes ago, Stuffed said:

You’d probably end up with borderline fat people denying they’re fat, and pointing to someone even fatter and saying, “how very dare you, that’s fat”.

Similarly with age, and the current under-30/over-30 issues with the vaccine.  Not everyone is the same when segregated by simple criteria.

Also, I’ve seen a lot of discussion on another forum I read, which is full of vulnerables (illness, disabilities), that they don’t want to be treated differently as it’s unfair on them.  Plus they’re all lefties and already feel like second-class citizens.  Remember, in woke world everyone has to be treated the same regardless.

I remember the details of the official response to Great Barrington.  All the science has now been clarified (with time) and the scientific criticism of GB has now been seen to be without merit.  All that is left is that 'it wouldn't be fair to lock down the elderly and fat'.  So we lock down everyone instead.

This is a bonkers logic, but it is where we are.

• Agree 6
  • Cheers 1
Yadda yadda yadda
3 hours ago, dgul said:

Interesting little paper:  https://www.pnas.org/content/118/8/e2021830118

Translation:  It is the fat people and the old people that are responsible for the majority of exhaled droplets and that are most susceptible to inhaling covidated droplets to cause disease.  Fat and old people are the worst.  Children are definitely not the problem.

Could this be why I'm repulsed by very fat people? If they're slow-moving plague pits it would make sense as an evolutionary response to keep well away.

• Cheers 1
Yadda yadda yadda
2 hours ago, Stuffed said:

Fine, they can have the same freedom to move around as me. Just don't complain if they're struck down by illness. Treat everyone as an adult who can make their own risk assessments.

When I arrive at a pedestrian crossing and there is a lit countdown with 3 seconds remaining I might run across. I'll judge that I have the speed to do so. An obese person probably won't as they won't make it. Different risk assessments. Of course a really fat fucker on a mobility scooter might go for it with 2 seconds left as they've had the speed limiter removed and can hit 20 mph. The rules are the same for all of us but our abilities are different.

If I reckon my immune system can beat a virus then why should I be constrained by the inferior immune systems of older and/or fatter folk? Likewise if someone overestimates their abilities then that is their problem.

• Agree 9
Conniption
52 minutes ago, Yadda yadda yadda said:

Could this be why I'm repulsed by very fat people? If they're slow-moving plague pits it would make sense as an evolutionary response to keep well away.

There really is something to this. I have always been able to smell (for lack of a better term) pre-cancerous, pre-diabetic, fungus-infested, parasite-possessed people. An acquaintance once said wherever he went in India it always smelled like shit and incense. It's also like that with the people I described above and their penchant for overlaying their personal scent with loads of perfume, cologne, fabric softener, air freshener and toxic detergents.

It's like they knew how sick they were and sought any way possible to disguise their scent. And making themselves sicker in the process with all those chemicals.

Edited by Conniption
the sick sense
  • Agree 1
Stuey
15 minutes ago, Conniption said:

There really is something to this. I have always been able to smell (for lack of a better term) pre-cancerous, pre-diabetic, fungus-infested, parasite-possessed people. An acquaintance once said wherever he went in India it always smelled like shit and incense. It's also like that with the people I described above and their penchant for overlaying their personal scent with loads of perfume, cologne, fabric softener, air freshener and toxic detergents.

It's like they knew how sick they were and sought any way possible to disguise their scent. And making themselves sicker in the process with all those chemicals.

Hi President Joe! 

• Lol 3
Dogtania
11 minutes ago, Conniption said:

You've reminded me about dogs magnificent scent (and probably cats too).  With poor vision at least in colour compared to us they do make up in smell.  Iirc dogs can smell out cancers, at least a lot easier or more inately than us anyway.

When I was a kid we used to wash the dogs bedding out periodically.  I always thought how lucky, fresh sheets, nice.  But he went in a big huff and it took a while before he had pawed and scratched the cushioning sufficiently and settled down with a groan.

Perfumed detergents must have been a proper assualt on the senses. And I guess not a million miles off getting a waft of some bad perfume that is all too pervasive nowadays.  

Au naturale probably the safest and best still.

• Agree 1
  • Cheers 1
Yadda yadda yadda
18 minutes ago, Conniption said:

Women have a better sense of smell than men. More brain cells in the part of the brain responsible for smell. If you're at the upper end of female smelling abilities you may be able to do all that. I can't. Women also have more taste buds.

• Agree 1