DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

COVID-1984: Compulsory Masks In Shops

Will you be wearing a face mask in shops?  

123 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Mirror Mirror
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Battenberg said:

They will never be scrapped, until people take matters into their own hands. 

Thank God I recognised this crap for what it is right from the start and have never worn one.

Quick skim through the article,

“to ward off a third wave”. “Ward off“? Like a posy of flowers “warding off” the plague?

“The government hopes to.. blah blah.. no earlier than...”, who still believes any of their crap?

Edited by Mirror Mirror
  • Agree 6
  • Informative 1
  • Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Masked Tulip

• Wight Flight

• Carl Fimble

• MrPin

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I might sound insane but fuck it, when you live alone and sometimes don’t meet with people for days at a time, it can make you feel a bit more connected with humanity to wander around a shop and just

That will really put me off shopping..  I’ll probably go back to lockdown shopping habits just to avoid the hassle / faff.

Lots of Chinese people wore masks before this virus appeared. Masks at this stage have very little to do with the control of this viruses and everything to do with the control of people, in my op

Posted Images

feed
Posted (edited)

Muggles are so addicted to their masks, i bet the hospitably industry is afraid they don't get capacity if they're not mandated.

Masks stop, when more people drift back to work. Particularity the office workers and they realise that they have to wear masks for 8 hrs.  30 mins whilst getting groceries a couple times a week, or the odd trip to the cinema or pub isn't going to put people off.  

Edited by feed
  • Agree 1
apples
48 minutes ago, Battenberg said:

Let's play "spot the special words"!

The social distancing rule will be scrapped but masks will remain under government plans for the final easing of restrictions on June 21, it has been claimed

Asked about measures after June 21, he added: 'I think it will be around distancing – maybe there will be something around masks.' Mr Raab told Sky's Sophy Ridge on Sunday: 'We're very close now to really turning the corner.

Pubs and restaurants could be told to keep screens between tables and require face coverings while moving around in return for no limit on capacity.

No politician is going to be stupid enough to commit themselves to anything that could come back and bite them later. No newspaper is going to miss a chance to get more clicks. Water is wet, news at eleven.

You don't need the Government to tell you that you can stop wearing a mask. You can do that yourself.

• Agree 4
  • Lol 1
  • Cheers 1
Rowley

They need some of the rules to span the summer before it comes back with a vengeance in October. The mask wearing over summer will be a little bridge to ensure maximum compliance later.

• Agree 7
JFK
5 minutes ago, Rowley said:

They need some of the rules to span the summer before it comes back with a vengeance in October. The mask wearing over summer will be a little bridge to ensure maximum compliance later.

That would logical otherwise the momentum falls down 

• Agree 3
eight
8 minutes ago, Rowley said:

I've always thought masking was the ultimate objective. I don't know if it's because Bill Gates has a Trading Places style bet with one of his freaky mates that he can get the entire World masked up, don't know if it's some satanic thing, or what, but my long maintained belief is that "they" will trade all restrictions for masking, indoors and out. 

These last few days there has been laid on thick schilling in the comments sections "Finally! We have caught up with those caring Japanese, who always wear masks all the time and always have, and they never, ever, get flu!"

• Agree 1
Mirror Mirror

http://r.mail.crowdjustice.co.uk/mk/mr/KxjOxnUnSvEERE81BmDaqYEq8fDIJk_4S8-l2EhjDpYzUEQDwaj9uiu-5KMBxXYLhAJGgdbS-LJNscGF5IXXmphgmHUbteXhdM6-NYRCUhN_Ay8uBgx84w

“At the same time the Court received unchallenged evidence that wearing masks could result in causing pulmonary fibrosis, being "among the worst diseases that can be suffered or witnessed. It kills exceedingly slowly, by ever-thickening matrix formation, a kind of scar tissue, obstructing the alveoli and reducing their air exchange. The illness worsens over time, and suffocates the victim very gradually. Nothing is available to the sufferer from conventional medicine."

• Informative 4
Carl Fimble
Posted (edited)

This day needs to come soon :

Screenshot_20210430-064715.png

Edited by Carl Fimble
Improvements
  • Agree 6
  • Cheers 2
Wahoo

Wearing a mask when driving is like wearing a condom when alone in bed.

• Agree 1
Loki
1 minute ago, Wahoo said:

Wearing a mask when driving is like wearing a condom when alone in bed.

What's wrong with a posh wank? 

• Agree 1
  • Lol 2
Jazztraveller
1 minute ago, Loki said:

I agree, wearing a condom while driving is like wearing a mask in bed

• Lol 2
Loki
Just now, Jazztraveller said:

I agree, wearing a condom while driving is like wearing a mask in bed

Gimp mask? 

Jazztraveller
Just now, Loki said:

Gimp mask? 

Only while listening to PSB

Loki
2 minutes ago, Jazztraveller said:

Only while listening to PSB

So you could be driving, make sure you wear your condom belt.

Jazztraveller
Just now, Loki said:

So you could be driving, make sure you wear your condom belt.

Well... my PSB experiences are strictly vinyl these days. I also play their records 😄

• Lol 1
Loki
Just now, Jazztraveller said:

Well... my PSB experiences are strictly vinyl these days. I also play their records 😄

Twat, actual xD

Stuey
8 hours ago, Loki said:

What number fleshlight are you on now? 

• Lol 1
Loki
37 minutes ago, Stuey said:

What number fleshlight are you on now? 

I'm into ten to the power of 

MrXxxx
On 03/05/2021 at 10:31, Rowley said:

Agree, before they attempt the next level of erosion in our civil liberties......slowly, slowly, like boiling a frog.

• Agree 1
apples

Saw a member of staff in Tescos this morning with a full on respirator mask, like this:

proxy-image.jpeg.cc416744984465f3e122a6d7b10309f4.jpeg

Fuck knows why. She was just picking stuff from the shelves! Bit late in the game, I'd have thought.

Security didn't care about me again. Usual guy, just returned my "morning". Nothing more :)

• Agree 2
  • Lol 1
eight
7 minutes ago, apples said:

Saw a member of staff in Tescos this morning with a full on respirator mask, like this:

proxy-image.jpeg.cc416744984465f3e122a6d7b10309f4.jpeg

Fuck knows why. She was just picking stuff from the shelves! Bit late in the game, I'd have thought.

Security didn't care about me again. Usual guy, just returned my "morning". Nothing more :)

You can't be too careful. People are DYING!!

• Informative 1