DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

COVID testers going door-to-door in the UK

11 minutes ago, ad_ceng said:

They need to keep this hoax going no way they can admit they have destroyed everything economy, freedoms, educations of a generation, never mind the mental health impacts of lockdown for no real reason. 

I think it is incompetence rather than malice but right now the state is your enemy treat it and its employees as such. I would not even open the door to them they are most likely to be spreading Covid. 

right-answer-slide.jpg

3 minutes ago, JackieO said:

Vaccines lovely lovely vaccines....

Who's he?

The guy fighting the court case. he is really quite vocal and has a good following, they have decided to appeal as permission to bring the case was refused (not surprisingly - the courts are establishment and it is not like we have lost the most freedoms ever why should it need judicial review)

3 minutes ago, ad_ceng said:

The guy fighting the court case. he is really quite vocal and has a good following, they have decided to appeal as permission to bring the case was refused (not surprisingly - the courts are establishment and it is not like we have lost the most freedoms ever why should it need judicial review)

Good luck to him. :)

2 minutes ago, JackieO said:

Good luck to him. :)

Well way I see it we are testing the saying about the four boxes of liberty 

Soap Box - Preaching about the issues and injustices

Ballot Box - Trying to change it by elections

Jury Box - Trying to challenge the unjustness in court

Ammo Box - Where I fear we are headed when we have to fight the state for our freedoms back, this actually the boomers fault as they should have done it 

16 minutes ago, Stunley Andwin said:

Creepy tranny in the video just got blown the fuck out.

I felt quite sorry for them and didn't think they were creepy.

Despite there being a small minority of mouthy trans activists most, as @The Masked Tulip often notes, just want a quiet life.  I know two (MtF and FtM) and that's exactly what they want.

They (this isn't the ones I know) are however subject to random attacks such as this last week in Plymouth:

A trans woman whose wig was pulled off in an incident outside a re-opened Plymouth pub has spoken out about the abuse she has received in recent months.

A video of the alleged assault, which has since been removed, went viral on Facebook this weekend and shows the trans woman's wig being pulled from her head.

Davina Cuncheska was with friends when she was allegedly assaulted outside a pub.

The video shows Davina and three others involved in an argument, before one person pulls the wig from the Davina's head.

Now, Davina wants to speak out about those who abuse the trans community in the hope it will stop others being abused in the same way.

"I'm not used to this type of thing at all," she said, "it's quite daunting at the moment for me.

"I'm not the sort of person who seeks any sort of abusive behaviour or situations; I don't promote that sort of behaviour myself. It's not how I deal with things, I usually try to placate situations rather than resort to silly name calling or violent assaults - it's just not me."

Davina explained that she often experiences abuse in the streets, but it has increased in the last few months.

https://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/news/plymouth-news/trans-woman-wig-pulled-assault-4298897

And they are undoubtedly discriminated against in employment meaning that they will usually end up having to take unpleasant minimum wage jobs such as this one or have their benefits stopped.

That really isn't the kind of job somebody like that is going to want to take because they will end up meeting a lot of strangers who will often present varying degrees of hostility towards them because of their appearance.

As many other postings of mine demonstrate I am not remotely a trans activist, do not believe you can simply pick your gender, and that you don't get to go into women's space if you are biologically male.  I don't however like to see somebody being treated in a nasty fashion when they personally haven't done anything wrong or even chosen to be in that position.

The twitter replies suggest this is Leicester, current lockdown. Self adminstered tests are clearly the antigen test.

Interesting to see what happens to refusals. The Covid Laws have an answer to that. Will they be enforced?

This isnt for the individual. Its a community lockdown. Its getting a more accurate answer for the numbers infected in the community.

I dont think much of their attire or level of PPE. Irrespective of their own status they are likely to facilitate the spread if they are indeed in a hot spot.

9 hours ago, Frank Hovis said:

And they are undoubtedly discriminated against in employment meaning that they will usually end up having to take unpleasant minimum wage jobs such as this one or have their benefits stopped.

Look at how many the BBC and the NHS employ

9 minutes ago, Wight Flight said:

Surely if they tried to test you against your will it is common assault?

Dont recall.the exact wording of the law but force can be used. Some aspects of public health had/have similar as does the Mental Health Act.

Think they need Magistrate approval. Appeals..via said Magistrate.

Magistrate provides the warrant for removal.if you dont open up and the police..via the testers have reasonable suspicion. Not further defined.

Warrant includes..all electronic devices and paperwork.

Very powerful. Figured we were past its possible use. Who knows.

Edited by The Grey Man
On 12/07/2020 at 12:23, ad_ceng said:

They need to keep this hoax going no way they can admit they have destroyed everything economy, freedoms, educations of a generation, never mind the mental health impacts of lockdown for no real reason. 

Yep that`s the way i see it ,they panicked like most other countries that i can understand ,i blame the media more than the government

Just now, Long time lurking said:

Yep that`s the way i see it ,they panicked like most other countries that i can understand ,i blame the media more than the government

All I get is JW's and broadband salesmen.

1 minute ago, Long time lurking said:

So do I but I will not be having and test if they turn up on my door and if they try to force it, then I will use lethal force 

That for me would be the point where lethal force against the state is valid and yes I know how it would turn out, but these people need to be scared about the evil they are doing