DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

20 areas most likely to re-enter local lockdown.

8 minutes ago, Iamcynical said:

Hooray.  I'm on the list.  

I notice the Leicester City players are in Bournemouth right now though.  I presume lockdown only applies to people of low importance? 

The Leicester team were some of the first to get it, back when it was fashionable.

That's why they're all wheezing mental wrecks now.

2 hours ago, Iamcynical said:

Hooray.  I'm on the list.  

I notice the Leicester City players are in Bournemouth right now though.  I presume lockdown only applies to people of low importance? 

I'm not but work is...

?

26 minutes ago, Iamcynical said:

Maybe you'll be eligible for some rishi funny money so you can stay home and drink beer 9_9

Done that for three months, left me about a grand down and a stone heavier.

8 minutes ago, 201p said:

There is a definite band running across the country - London is smack in the middle!

But oddly omitted :ph34r:

1 hour ago, onlyme said:

Ashford / Folkestone.

"New arrivals" * cough *

Yeah this struck me as strange. Ashford Borough aside from the town itself is rural and salubrious. I can only assume it's due to Ashford International.

Anyway, Kirklees must be an absolute shithole when the only good picture they can find is of some shop.

Screenshot_2020-07-13 20 areas most likely to re-enter local lockdown .png

....that has been boarded up.

It is all bollocks go here and look a the cases, even the cases in Leicester where declining before the lock down was extended

https://coronavirus-staging.data.gov.uk/ you can select the area

Remember if the same person has multiple tests they are all counted as new cases, the figures even skewed are now are very low. 

This is much more sinister though people seem to be waking up looking on twitter.