DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How is it outdated attitudes when Aliens is set in the future? 

Killing illegal aliens on a planet that humans formally declared their ownership of! Yeah The Alien suck sacks were there first. They dont count. Not formally turned into the big long head beasts.

What does it say... "Our apologies for the lack of black actors in this drama, we recognise that they make up 25% of UK prison population from only 14% of overall population and are therefore und

Posted Images

1 minute ago, The Grey Man said:

Killing illegal aliens on which the humans formally declared their ownership of! Yeah The Alien suck sacks were there. They dont count.

It has gender/lesbian..something type storyline. Vasquez handles the gun very well too against the acid bloods.

" Hey, Vasquez, have you ever been mistaken for a woman?", says Hudson (Bill Paxton).

"No. Have you?", replies Vasquez. Pretty fair comeback.

The language is fine and fruity.

The female mother alien is referred to as a Bitch.

That warning..bloody hell. This movie is a classic. Respect please.

A line about rescuing colonists from their virginity to .its a fucking joke and it’s going to end up worse yet . The next step is cuting films to satisfy a very small minority 

51 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

A line about rescuing colonists from their virginity to .its a fucking joke and it’s going to end up worse yet . The next step is cuting films to satisfy a very small minority 

I bought 6 films on DVD last week that I am pretty sure are going to be chopped soon by the new fascists.  Life of Brian being one of them.  

Transgender joke / blackface.

Although the real reason the woke guard will go after it is because it says think for yourself.

1 hour ago, The Grey Man said:

Killing illegal aliens on a planet that humans formally declared their ownership of! Yeah The Alien suck sacks were there first. They dont count. Not formally turned into the big long head beasts.

It has a gender/lesbian..something type storyline. Vasquez handles the gun very well too against the acid bloods.

" Hey, Vasquez, have you ever been mistaken for a woman?", says Hudson (Bill Paxton).

"No. Have you?", replies Vasquez. Pretty fair comeback.

The language is fine and fruity.

The female mother alien is referred to as a Bitch.

That warning..bloody hell. This movie is a classic. Respect please.

None of that is what got it the warning.

The issue is Vasquez.

The residents of wokeanda are upset because the lady who played her wasn't actually a Hispanic colonial marine, but instead was a lady pretending to be a Hispanic colonial marine.

It's the pretending to be Hispanic bit they don't like.

xD

30 minutes ago, SpectrumFX said:

The issue is Vasquez.

The residents of wokeanda are upset because the lady who played her wasn't actually a Hispanic colonial marine, but instead was a lady pretending to be a Hispanic colonial marine.

xD

I can't wait until most of the BBC's output of the past ten years is taken down for having black folk play white roles...

32 minutes ago, SpectrumFX said:

The issue is Vasquez.

xD

Pisser if it’s true is she a real

lezzer 

5 hours ago, wherebee said:

I bought 6 films on DVD last week that I am pretty sure are going to be chopped soon by the new fascists.  Life of Brian being one of them.  

Transgender joke / blackface.

Although the real reason the woke guard will go after it is because it says think for yourself.

Get the Monty Python Flying circus complete series 1-4; that will be hard to find in a few years.

Radio 4 Extra comes out with a standard "of its time" line before episodes; I'd rather that than they didn't play them.

It's the whole "progressive" narrative to which I object; a prime example is tossers on forums who will come out with "The 1970s phoned - they want their opinions back" which they thought was really witty the first time they read it so keep vomiting it forth.  The idea is that we are in a linear progression towards ultra-Woke so they attack any backsliding or counter-revolutionary / reactionary ideas.

Oh yes we have been here before comrade.  And look how that ended.

This one popped up in a top ten the other day and I had entirely forgotten it.  It should be at the right point.

This has two impersonations going on:

Women pretending to be men - well that's absolutely brilliant and serves to reinforce gender fluidity which is "a good thing"

White people pretending to be black - outrageous, burn down their houses, "a very bad thing"

Personally I'd be shooting whoever bought this bloody single!