DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

I know a few of you have already noted and remarked on it, but why is it that all the politicians and celebs seem to be wearing masks that look like they are made out of posing pouches/thongs, while the rest of us are using paper or homemade or industrial stuff or scarves?

What are they really made of?

Where are they getting them? Is there a special invitation only politician/celebs mask supplier?

And what special protections do these face gussets confer on their wearers, compared to PlebMasks, that they arent telling the rest of us about?

Feel free to post pictures. BobaJob & the F1 people are examples often seen on this forum.

17 minutes ago, Melchett said:

Jeez, have I actually left the DOSBODS collective dumbstruck for once?

Or are you all off conducting ‘research’? If so, don’t use chrome, use private browsing and clear your cache afterwards.

Neither.

It's just that your halitosis and awful body-odour just puts a few of us of off you, OK...?

Buy a tube of "Aqua Fresh" and some soap you scruffy cunt...

XYY

34 minutes ago, Melchett said:

Jeez, have I actually left the DOSBODS collective dumbstruck for once?

Or are you all off conducting ‘research’? If so, don’t use chrome, use private browsing and clear your cache afterwards.

wurdz is difficult, need some pictures

On 13/07/2020 at 18:26, ashestoashes said:

I'm just thinking that such specimens do no favours to either of the sexes.  She'll be thinking (via media adoration and the false body confidence movement) that she is in fact attractive to the opposite sex*.  Then she'll realise that she'll either be politely turned down (allowing males to gain a valuable sociable skill to add to the natural in-built lying techniques) or she'll be berated (allowing the alpha to be even more alpha and attract girls who do not require some BS body confidence hogwash to feel confident as they 'just are'.)

Meanwhile she'll be left a big blubbery mess, although apparently she'll as least be 'confident'about it.

*There may be some deviants who would in fact like to wear her mask, and not the one on her face. 

1 hour ago, Covid19 and life to go said:

I'm just thinking that such specimens do no favours to either of the sexes.  She'll be thinking (via media adoration and the false body confidence movement) that she is in fact attractive to the opposite sex*.  Then she'll realise that she'll either be politely turned down (allowing males to gain a valuable sociable skill to add to the natural in-built lying techniques) or she'll be berated (allowing the alpha to be even more alpha and attract girls who do not require some BS body confidence hogwash to feel confident as they 'just are'.)

Meanwhile she'll be left a big blubbery mess, although apparently she'll as least be 'confident'about it.

*There may be some deviants who would in fact like to wear her mask, and not the one on her face. 

fortunately she's gender blind

On 13/07/2020 at 18:53, Ash4781b said:

Make sure you are in gang colours!  Boris went with blue.

I think for winter I will wear a balaclava. Will go down well in shops.

I've got one of those Araby scarfs that squaddies used to wear on patrol in Afghanistan.

I can just loosely drape that under my nose for the absolute minimal level of compliance.

It should be ok as long as I don't go shopping in Golders Green or Stamford Hill.