Jump to content
DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

     

    DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

    Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

     

Masks like panty gussets


Recommended Posts

Melchett

I know a few of you have already noted and remarked on it, but why is it that all the politicians and celebs seem to be wearing masks that look like they are made out of posing pouches/thongs, while the rest of us are using paper or homemade or industrial stuff or scarves?

What are they really made of?

Where are they getting them? Is there a special invitation only politician/celebs mask supplier?

And what special protections do these face gussets confer on their wearers, compared to PlebMasks, that they arent telling the rest of us about?

 

Feel free to post pictures. BobaJob & the F1 people are examples often seen on this forum.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Melchett

Jeez, have I actually left the DOSBODS collective dumbstruck for once?

Or are you all off conducting ‘research’? If so, don’t use chrome, use private browsing and clear your cache afterwards.

  • Lol 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
The XYY Man
17 minutes ago, Melchett said:

Jeez, have I actually left the DOSBODS collective dumbstruck for once?

Or are you all off conducting ‘research’? If so, don’t use chrome, use private browsing and clear your cache afterwards.

Neither.

It's just that your halitosis and awful body-odour just puts a few of us of off you, OK...?

Buy a tube of "Aqua Fresh" and some soap you scruffy cunt...

 

XYY

  • Lol 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Gloommonger

Bloke on the plane had an Adidas one so maybe they are all wearing designer ones Dosbodders would never pay good money for.

Link to post
Share on other sites
ashestoashes
34 minutes ago, Melchett said:

Jeez, have I actually left the DOSBODS collective dumbstruck for once?

Or are you all off conducting ‘research’? If so, don’t use chrome, use private browsing and clear your cache afterwards.

wurdz is difficult, need some pictures

Link to post
Share on other sites
The XYY Man

Jesus, who the fuck is that horrible fat Lizzo twat...?

And more importantly, why are you perverts posting such disgusting shit as that...

 

XYY

Edited by The XYY Man
  • Agree 2
  • Cheers 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
ashestoashes
1 minute ago, The XYY Man said:

Jesus, who the fuck is that horrible fat Lizzo twat...?

And more importantly, why are you perverts posting such disgusting shit as that...

 

XYY

read post 1 - masks like thongs

Link to post
Share on other sites
Ash4781b

Make sure you are in gang colours!  Boris went with blue.

I think for winter I will wear a balaclava. Will go down well in shops.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Melchett
35 minutes ago, Ash4781b said:

Will go down well in shops.

You’ll probably get arrested if you do that.

  • Lol 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Melchett

Post your pants protest pictures here if you like!

looks like my new crystal ball was working well the other day. Just 1.50 on eBay from China, postage included.

  • Lol 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Covid19 and life to go
On 13/07/2020 at 18:26, ashestoashes said:

I'm just thinking that such specimens do no favours to either of the sexes.  She'll be thinking (via media adoration and the false body confidence movement) that she is in fact attractive to the opposite sex*.  Then she'll realise that she'll either be politely turned down (allowing males to gain a valuable sociable skill to add to the natural in-built lying techniques) or she'll be berated (allowing the alpha to be even more alpha and attract girls who do not require some BS body confidence hogwash to feel confident as they 'just are'.)

Meanwhile she'll be left a big blubbery mess, although apparently she'll as least be 'confident'about it.

*There may be some deviants who would in fact like to wear her mask, and not the one on her face. 

  • Informative 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
ashestoashes
1 hour ago, Covid19 and life to go said:

I'm just thinking that such specimens do no favours to either of the sexes.  She'll be thinking (via media adoration and the false body confidence movement) that she is in fact attractive to the opposite sex*.  Then she'll realise that she'll either be politely turned down (allowing males to gain a valuable sociable skill to add to the natural in-built lying techniques) or she'll be berated (allowing the alpha to be even more alpha and attract girls who do not require some BS body confidence hogwash to feel confident as they 'just are'.)

Meanwhile she'll be left a big blubbery mess, although apparently she'll as least be 'confident'about it.

*There may be some deviants who would in fact like to wear her mask, and not the one on her face. 

fortunately she's gender blind

Link to post
Share on other sites
Austin Allegro
On 13/07/2020 at 18:53, Ash4781b said:

Make sure you are in gang colours!  Boris went with blue.

I think for winter I will wear a balaclava. Will go down well in shops.

I've got one of those Araby scarfs that squaddies used to wear on patrol in Afghanistan.

I can just loosely drape that under my nose for the absolute minimal level of compliance.

It should be ok as long as I don't go shopping in Golders Green or Stamford Hill.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Reck B
1 hour ago, sarahbell said:

Image

Don't let COVID stop you swimming, riding a bike or playing tennis for 4 days a month.

image.thumb.png.239a6ec9bbe66c04a5b7105a314a9aad.png

 

FFS, I need to grow up xD

Edited by Reck B
  • Agree 1
  • Informative 1
  • Lol 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
MrPin
19 hours ago, Covid19 and life to go said:

Just knew it'd exist already:

 

I have previously suggested pants on the head. Clearly I am not alone.O.o

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...