DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

From disgust and loathing at the Stephen Lawrence killers to decades later of not now giving a flying f***

A friend, 18 then, from East London was assaulted, along with an elderly gent late on X mas eve. 1984. Bright lad. Expected to do well when I spoke with his school mates 16 yrs on.

Friend had to learn to walk and speak again the following year. I met him 11 years later as he tried University. His frontal issues never really let him finish. Disinhibited..impulsive..when stressed.

As a newbie to the world I couldnt understand why there had not been a press uproar about both assaults. His father tried to get the world to know and find the culprits. Told by the local rags they couldnt do that as there would be an uproar...this is 1984. Why the uproar then..?

My friend in a coma for weeks back then.

Culprits never caught.

No idea what happened to the elderly gent.

The issue back then...and me being 21, 11 years after the event,  I was gobsmacked...was who assaulted my friend( white Irish). Asians. He recalled nothing.

I jumped on it in those days..25 yrs now...so how do you know that! You said your memory was wiped.

Multiple witnesses. Statements.

The SL affair. Should not have happened to a young lad to.

The political capital massive.

Lessened by my other experiences I am afraid.

Still experience shapes us. For better or worse.

38 minutes ago, haroldshand said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-53387575

I remember the days and weeks after the Stephen Lawrence murder and then the years that followed where they tried to convict the scum that did it. Myself  and everyone around me, who happen to be mostly white(sorry) were of the same opinion as me as to what we thought of those little s*** bags that cowardly killed that kid. And the range of people I knew/know who had those opinions ranged from Uni types to the ex football hooligan who came good later in life, but was always a sound bloke. We all knew one of those nasty ones that could take it too far, we just did not need them in our communities, and to be fair they were a rare breed and I hardly crossed paths with them, and racist extremists had no place in the pubs we drank.

So why is it then that I have gone from being a total Lawrence family supporter in those early years to now being someone who now does not give a f*** about that murder anymore and the horrible Lawrence woman who I now despise the sight of her and hate the words that come out of her mouth. There really is too much to go into in any great detail as this post will take all night, so here it is in bullet form and let you fill the gaps

1. The thousands of black on black, black on white murders hardly  mentioned a day later, I would struggle to find a white on black murder in the last few decades(dare say there is one or two), she hardly mentions black killers when the white one is so profitable for her, it's now her career

2. The virtual signalling, Baroness.. REALLY!!

3. The 10,000's of white children raped, can you imagine that on the other foot, F*** me the Lawrence woman would go to town on this

4. I lost my brother at 24, my Mum to MS after a 25 year fight, my mate was done for murder in a panic shooting in Belfast as a Soldier, 5 mates have committed suicide, just get over it like most people do with adversity in life and stop playing the race card before you get what you claim to hate.

Oh there is just so much more to write about this constant whinging woman and her total white washing of her community black on black  slaughtering as she clings onto one murder all those decades ago like it is a regular occurrence , I have given up on her now because I no longer trust her integrity, if racism ends so does that WOKE pandering to her, and she knows it

Interesting that the parents got divorced and that he decided to stfu and blend into the background. Guess he couldn’t cope with her jumping on the bandwagon of their son’s death.  I maybe wrong in this assumption but if not, he is far the better person. 

1 minute ago, One percent said:

Interesting that the parents got divorced and that he decided to stfu and blend into the background. Guess he couldn’t cope with her jumping on the bandwagon of their son’s death.  I maybe wrong in this assumption but if not, he is far the better person. 

The mother of a young black girl (Danielle Maccan) who was shot dead in 2004 is always, always wheeled out whenever there is a gun crime piece on the news in the East Midlands.

As tragic as it is, they never, ever question what her 14 year old daughter was doing out on the streets of fucking St Anns (rough as fucking arseholes, loads of drug gangs) after fucking midnight. Boils my piss.

1 minute ago, MrLibertyRedux said:

The mother of a young black girl (Danielle Maccan) who was shot dead in 2004 is always, always wheeled out whenever there is a gun crime piece on the news in the East Midlands.

As tragic as it is, they never, ever question what her 14 year old daughter was doing out on the streets of fucking St Anns (rough as fucking arseholes, loads of drug gangs) after fucking midnight. Boils my piss.

Spin and obfuscation. Same old, same old.  

What is the point to my obviously racist post?

Come on, that has to be the case as this is not the first time I have picked up on something like this, and the BBC, most of the MSM, the government and all politicians, the entire artistic world  and should I ever get an audience social media them as well, they will all brand and condemn me as a nasty hate preaching racist.

But the thing is post Stephen Lawrence, well soon after, they totally had me in their grips, I was totally genuinely on their side and wanting to eliminate a small evil in our society, what went wrong, will they blame me for my change of heart? And from what I see now happening in this fake BLM/ANTIFA  cause where they are trying to live up to the true martyrs from the tough past that have already changed their lives for the better through beatings, suffering and even death, they now do it from the comfort of a studio while drinking tea and pastries having been driven their in a chauffeur driven car from the million £ homes and cry injustice to their stupid fans.

Yes, race divisions are opening up far deeper in recent times, and it has f*** all to do with white people

I never supported the Stephen Lawrence train.

Not because I think he was a druggie, or a dealer, or at fault, but because there are hundreds of awful things happening to innocent people every day, and as soon as I saw this one being pushed and pushed and pushed I smelt an agenda.  And I was young at the time, so hadn't been fully cynicised yet.  I remember the Brixton riots (had mates who got good stuff in the looting) and how that was quickly forgotten despite a murder and many assaults.

You can say one thing about whites - when it comes to suicidal empathy we are world leaders.

21 minutes ago, wherebee said:

I never supported the Stephen Lawrence train.

Not because I think he was a druggie, or a dealer, or at fault, but because there are hundreds of awful things happening to innocent people every day, and as soon as I saw this one being pushed and pushed and pushed I smelt an agenda.  And I was young at the time, so hadn't been fully cynicised yet.  I remember the Brixton riots (had mates who got good stuff in the looting) and how that was quickly forgotten despite a murder and many assaults.

You can say one thing about whites - when it comes to suicidal empathy we are world leaders.

I really don't go along with this right or left wing bracketing, though I always know what people are referring to with any kind of finger pointing in either direction. Today seems to bracket left wing politics as virtuous  and warm and cuddly where they want to help and do good to every human in the world, and right wing people are bloated greedy people who just get off on making people suffer.

The fact is, and Confucius in China worked this out thousands of years ago, man is being pulled at from two directions and which both are essential, the beast part of him and the creative kind part of him where some kind of middle balance has to be found. My own personal feeling is we are far too much to the left and even with the so called Conservative governments we have had, every government since Thatcher has been too chicken shit to show some kind of tough love, there is plenty good reason why right wing politics is on the rise, though massively hidden and attacked by the mainstream. i think left wing politics is if anything torturing the people it claims to be wanting to help, it offers nothing but reliance on the state and tells them it is OK to be fat and lazy and worse of all to be a victim in life, the Lawrences being a perfect example.

There are various SJW wars. Many have already been won in the West: feminism, racism, LGBT, equal opportunities, etc; some have been lost:mainly to do with land ownership and unproductive rentier economy (1%).  

Are SJWs fighting the wars they have already won because someone is directing them away from those that would actually affect the 1%, or are they just stupid and cannot see the bigger picture? 

Edited by Bear Hug
13 minutes ago, Bear Hug said:

There are various SJW wars. Many have already been won in the West: feminism, racism, LGBT, equal opportunities, etc; some have been lost:mainly to do with land ownership and unproductive rentier economy (1%).  

Are SJWs fighting the wars they have already won because someone is directing them away from those that would actually affect the 1%, or are they just stupid and cannot see the bigger picture? 

They haven't won anything.

Their "victories" are built on sand and lies.

1 hour ago, Bear Hug said:

SJWs are fighting the wars that actually make the masses poorer.

Hmmmm.

1 hour ago, ccc said:

Kris Donald is probably the most shocking racist murder in UK modern history. 

It was also the first racially motivated murder conviction in Scotland - maybe the UK as well. 

Where's his statue , knee and relative now in the house of Lords ?

Indeed, what happened to Kris was a hundred times worse than SL - both with the killing and the media blackout. All we hear is SL this and that and worse cases happen on an almost yearly basis to ALL races.

1 hour ago, ccc said:

It was also the first racially motivated murder conviction in Scotland - maybe the UK as well. 

Difference is Kris's mum didn't play the race card, she described the men as full of hate. She specifically stated that it was a gang thing, not a race thing (I think she was wrong on that tbh)

2 hours ago, ccc said:

Fuck me, you read the terrible details of that case and the worm hole opens up to the next...

Anyone remember this? I don’t...

Ross Parker murder

In both cases, the BBC have to come out and defend their editorial standards in relation to under reporting Black on White crime... Later quietly apologising after everyone has moved on naturally...

I have mentioned here and on ToS that I know a great deal about the Lawrence case, I lived in the area and went to school and knew pretty much all the main players. I didn't know Stephen Lawrence but knew him indirectly via other people.

I think it's possibly one of the biggest disasters to befall this country. We totally lost our heads on the issue, the reaction to it was out of all proportion, to the point the whole legal situation in this country changed.

I'm not saying the people finally convicted didn't do it but the level of evidence used to convict them was incredibly small and wouldn't have stood up in court in pretty much any other case. I think their legal team knew that it was pointless and their defence was almost non-existent.

The concept of institutional racism in my view is why we have hundreds of black youths killed on London streets, it effectively destroyed Policing of Black communities in London.

42 minutes ago, Option5 said:

Difference is Kris's mum didn't play the race card, she described the men as full of hate. She specifically stated that it was a gang thing, not a race thing (I think she was wrong on that tbh)

With some gangs, the victim being there is enough and race is irrelevant.

One of my regular taxi passengers was a young white guy who lived in a very rough (nearly all white) area. He'd always ask for the driver to wait until he got into his house as he'd been beaten up there a few times.

A couple of years later, a black lad, while walking alone late at night, was murdered about a mile from that guys home. It got reported as a racist crime. It might have been racist but imo the lad was in the wrong place at the wrong time and would have been just as dead as if he were white. 

20 minutes ago, gilf said:

I have mentioned here and on ToS that I know a great deal about the Lawrence case, I lived in the area and went to school and knew pretty much all the main players. I didn't know Stephen Lawrence but knew him indirectly via other people.

I think it's possibly one of the biggest disasters to befall this country. We totally lost our heads on the issue, the reaction to it was out of all proportion, to the point the whole legal situation in this country changed.

I'm not saying the people finally convicted didn't do it but the level of evidence used to convict them was incredibly small and wouldn't have stood up in court in pretty much any other case. I think their legal team knew that it was pointless and their defence was almost non-existent.

The concept of institutional racism in my view is why we have hundreds of black youths killed on London streets, it effectively destroyed Policing of Black communities in London.

I think we covered this before, I lived and worked down near Grove Park in the 90s, and I got to know some people who knew all the parties in that murder. They were in no doubt the correct people had been convicted. However they were equally clear that it wasn’t a random unprovoked attack, and that they were rival gangs and that someone in one of the gangs had been shagging the sister of someone in the other gang so it was all kicking off. 

To be clear, though it should be obvious, this is not to excuse the murder. It does give low to some of the mythos surrounding it, though.

1 hour ago, Hail the Tripod said:

I think we covered this before, I lived and worked down near Grove Park in the 90s, and I got to know some people who knew all the parties in that murder. They were in no doubt the correct people had been convicted. However they were equally clear that it wasn’t a random unprovoked attack, and that they were rival gangs and that someone in one of the gangs had been shagging the sister of someone in the other gang so it was all kicking off. 

To be clear, though it should be obvious, this is not to excuse the murder. It does give low to some of the mythos surrounding it, though.

so what happened to the sister, did she get punished too? I presume it was all consensual.