DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

IGNORED

Change benefits system to discourage having kids

AWW

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 18/07/2020 at 09:16, haroldshand said:

Where are the Greta Thunberg luvvies when it comes to human breeding and over population, by far the biggest concern when it comes to the survival of the planet

Nah you're wrong, it's apparently only a temporary problem:

Fertility rate: 'Jaw-dropping' global crash in children being born

More bennies are needed to encourage the multi-generational breeding outside the work programme, cheaper (for those bunging government by way of party financing and post-MP jobs) than pay rises to allow the workers to afford bigger families.

In the meantime they'll allow France to ship their wasters over the channel that want to come here and get on the bennies for life. EU must be such as shit hole if they'd rather risk their lives in a dinghy to get away from it.

stop_the_craziness
20 hours ago, Errol said:

We live in an idiocracy now.

It's a great film as well.

I know it was supposed to be a comedy but it really unsettled me when I saw it.

On 18/07/2020 at 10:21, haroldshand said:

Has nobody else the hoards of people who seem to walk around with a walking stick and who are walking around with the worlds worst impression of someone with a limp or are just not bothering even trying to show they have a walking problem and use the walking stick just to tap the ground occasionally

Lol. There is a 45 yo woman who takes her dog out for a walk round my way with dark glasses and a walking stick. There is nothing wrong with her and clearly on fiddle. No kids so she has faked something.

14 hours ago, RJT1979 said:

Lol. There is a 45 yo woman who takes her dog out for a walk round my way with dark glasses and a walking stick. There is nothing wrong with her and clearly on fiddle. No kids so she has faked something.

It'll be something you can't see eg anxiety/depression etc. The stick is to make people feel sorry for her.

On 22/07/2020 at 11:49, Craig said:

Of course, it would help immeasurably if arsehole organised religions stopped trying to take over the world with their anti-contraception stances.

But which one?...a lot of the Abrahamic religions seem to think contraception is the `Devil incarmate`

Mike Roberts
11 hours ago, MrXxxx said:

But which one?...a lot of the Abrahamic religions seem to think contraception is the `Devil incarmate`

All of them. 

Religion is just a set of made up rules used to manipulate people. More followers means greater market share and influence. Hence breeding is good, contraception is bad.

My biggest question around population expansion is what jobs are they going to do? 

With more automation 

With more Ai

With more connectivity and people working from home closing endless office blocks, reducing travel needs.. 

What jobs are all these people going to do... 

Its population expansion for Capitalism.. not for quality of life and our living accommodation becomes more and more SHIT!

We spend almost £100 billion per year on housing benfits and in work benefits to prop up SHIT jobs.. 

McDonalds delivery

Hand car washes

Endless coffee shop

Charity shops..

So many jobs that don't earn a living wage that only exist because of benefits..

Best part is we import people to create more SHIT jobs.  

Just to push up house and rent prices.. 

UnconventionalWisdom
On 14/07/2020 at 15:14, AWW said:

The incentives are all wrong. Working folk get poorer (in a monetary sense) the more kids they have. Feckless types get richer.

They are not trying to produce a population who are well educated, productive and can significantly contribute to the economy. You can see this with all the QE that's happened and subsequently reduced the living standards of most people working as the cost for basic needs such as shelter has rapidly increased. It's just about keeping them at the top of the food chain.

UnconventionalWisdom
On 14/07/2020 at 15:20, JoeDavola said:

My point is some men aren't wanted by women at all, some men are wanted but with very clear stipulations that they must work to provide X Y and Z for that woman, and some men are with women who expect nothing in terms of provision from them, they just want to have their babies.

I think part of this is due to how kids are raised. Dad's making out like noone is good enough for their daughters but seeing it as an achievement if their lad gets his end away. 

It inflates the female ego and makes blokes think they are lycky just to be with someone. Added to the fact that a load of kids have seen their dad's be providers, it starts to define the role of the father as just that. 

UnconventionalWisdom
On 14/07/2020 at 16:53, Funn3r said:

I never understand people who are anti- having kids on principle. (Although I can understand just not wanting any yourself.) What if their mum n dad had been anti- having kids. Doesn't make sense.

Although fully understand annoyance seeing bennies people living it up when you're not.

I heard the declining population was a a huge problem in Japan?

I really believe that most people wouldn't give a crap about people on benefits due to having kids if the system wasn't manipulated against those that are single and work. If there wasn't central bank manipulation, not a speculative economy but a productive one, then people working would be one good wages and be able to afford a nicer place with a better standard of living. Building a lot of social flats mean housing people on benefits wouldn't afford the private market. That way you can choose to go down that route but it wouldn't lead to a better life. What we have now is a joke.

On 25/07/2020 at 14:14, macca said:

We spend almost £100 billion per year on housing benfits and in work benefits to prop up SHIT jobs.. 

McDonalds delivery

Hand car washes

Endless coffee shop

Charity shops..

So many jobs that don't earn a living wage that only exist because of benefits..

Best part is we import people to create more SHIT jobs.  

Just to push up house and rent prices.. 

Pay no income tax.

A tremendous # on the lung
On 16/07/2020 at 09:57, VeryMeanReversion said:

When I talk about this, I like to point out that my sister-in-law is the complete opposite.  Ilogical, flighty, high social skills but not able to achieve anything. This doesn't get a label.

xD unfortunately that seems to be considered 'normal' 

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, Option5 said:

Someone sent me this link.

Unbelievable

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/stories-54117562

Woman who's had nine kids taken into care for neglect has another baby and they wonder if she's fit to keep it.

Note the way that article gives them nice middle class cover names and eloquent expression to disguise the fact that they are degenerates.

5 hours ago, Option5 said:

Someone sent me this link.

Unbelievable

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/stories-54117562

Woman who's had nine kids taken into care for neglect has another baby and they wonder if she's fit to keep it.

I wonder why the fuck the state hasn’t sterilised her.  Sounds cruel but saving future kids from a potential life of abuse and sap taxpayer a shed load of money. 

8 minutes ago, GARCH said:

Note the way that article gives them nice middle class cover names and eloquent expression to disguise the fact that they are degenerates.

they do this all the time, its like those wimmins mags with clickbait headlines, eg

'my toddlers burned to death in a house fire'

then you read it and realise the mother is a drugged drunk piece of shit who locked them in while she went to the pub with some shitbag, leaving probably the oven on in a drunken stupor or something dangerous/burning.

But the article dresses it up like its a total accident and could happen to anyone.

29 minutes ago, GARCH said:

Absolute genetic pondscum.

On 14/07/2020 at 13:08, JoeDavola said:

I have come to the conclusion, and this will make me sound like an incel, that the country is structured to benefit those who breed.

It's worse than this. It's structured so that only the least successful, most stupid and those with the worst genes can breed - or at least can breed in quantity.

The film Idiocracy is where we are.

Archived