DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

IGNORED

Change benefits system to discourage having kids

AWW

Bumped into some I've not seen for years, walking with her 6yo.

Her 9yo had gone off with her older kids 28 n 30.

An impressive 24 age spread.

First lot popped out at 19, to get her housing. 2nd lot popped out as older ones child benefit ended.

Benefits should not punish people for having or not having kids.

They should provide temporary income support proportional to hat theyve earned in last 5 years. Then stop after  tears.

People with not enough contributions should be housed in basic housing and forced to work. Offer limited cash benefits.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, spygirl said:

They should provide temporary income support proportional to hat theyve earned in last 5 years. Then stop after  tears.

People with not enough contributions should be housed in basic housing and forced to work. Offer limited cash benefits.

So Bojo the clown is looking at scrapping the Human rights act.. I'm a little unsure of what his intentions are and worried they are aimed at all of us..

But saying that i do read that most of these asylum claims are pushed through with human rights..

So i wonder if.. Big if, as he is going against the law..

But if he did remove human rights is this a sign him and his 1% mates are now fed up with asylum seekers,, they are no longer the stick to beat us with,, look at these blokes we just imported on £3 an hour doing your job..

Maybe the slide towards collapses means we will all be working for £3 an hour soon, so they need to change the laws to deport people again..? Cheap slaves are no longer needed, there are no real jobs and a massive angry mob.

Plus is best to blame the asylum seekers and not the rich who stole all the money..

it akmed and his 6 kids fault we are bankrupt, not Dommonic Cummings stealing another £500 million

1 minute ago, macca said:

So Bojo the clown is looking at scrapping the Human rights act.. I'm a little unsure of what his intentions are and worried they are aimed at all of us..

But saying that i do read that most of these asylum claims are pushed through with human rights..

So i wonder if.. Big if, as he is going against the law..

But if he did remove human rights is this a sign him and his 1% mates are now fed up with asylum seekers,, they are no longer the stick to beat us with,, look at these blokes we just imported on £3 an hour doing your job..

Maybe the slide towards collapses means we will all be working for £3 an hour soon, so they need to change the laws to deport people again..? Cheap slaves are no longer needed, there are no real jobs and a massive angry mob.

Plus is best to blame the asylum seekers and not the rich who stole all the money..

it akmed and his 6 kids fault we are bankrupt, not Dommonic Cummings stealing another £500 million

Youd not want most boat people anywhere a modernish org.

Useless at pennies an hour.

Theres a reason they all end up driving pizza moored with L plates.

EHR us a framework, prone to be strung out by migration lawyers.

The whole internation migrant asylum seeking framework beyond bust. Needs scrapping.

Children are little people who later become taxpayers. Every one of them will need food, clothing, etc and add to GDP. Of course the governbankment is going to encourage people to breed more of them. Like the "bedroom tax" which was really a "baby bonus" and led to more births from older women.

1 hour ago, Democorruptcy said:

Children are little people who later become taxpayers. Every one of them will need food, clothing, etc and add to GDP. Of course the governbankment is going to encourage people to breed more of them. Like the "bedroom tax" which was really a "baby bonus" and led to more births from older women.

In the same way that migrants are all Drs and Engineers.

The reality is that having kids raised by parents on benefit begets more people on benefits.

The numbers are that harsh.

This has been turbocharged by encouraging the feckless to claim the kids are ADHD/autistic, for more money.

Mam gets a foreign holiday.

Kids gets shoved in a pupil referral unit then leaves not being able to read n write, who then gets kicked out when mam senses the bennies are going to stop at 18.

On 14/09/2020 at 11:19, spygirl said:

In the same way that migrants are all Drs and Engineers.

The reality is that having kids raised by parents on benefit begets more people on benefits.

The numbers are that harsh.

This has been turbocharged by encouraging the feckless to claim the kids are ADHD/autistic, for more money.

Mam gets a foreign holiday.

Kids gets shoved in a pupil referral unit then leaves not being able to read n write, who then gets kicked out when mam senses the bennies are going to stop at 18.

It would be very easy for the government (this or the next) to look at the figures on bennie claimants who have kids and with the youngest approaching 18 who turn to some other ruse, just before their 18th birthday hits. I bet it's a huge number. Some number crunching would prove or disprove this straight away, but I don't know if the government even care at this point.

To paraphrase Reagan, bennies should be a safety net, not a hammock.

• 2 weeks later...

https://www.thescarboroughnews.co.uk/news/crime/one-last-chance-teenage-arsonist-who-his-pal-caused-ps150000-damage-north-bay-chalets-scarborough-2985831

'One last chance' for teenage arsonist who, with his pal, caused £150,000 damage to North Bay chalets in Scarborough

A teenage arsonist has been spared prison following an inferno which caused nearly £150,000 damage to Scarborough’s famous North Bay chalets.

The 15-year-old, who cannot be named for legal reasons, avoided a similar fate to his young partner-in-crime who was jailed for more than four years last month for the “monstrous” act.

The youth had 22 previous convictions and was subject to a youth rehabilitation order at the time of the arson. He had committed further offences after being arrested for the carnage at North Bay.

Defence barrister Nick Peacock said the teenager had endured a “very tragic” upbringing and had had 21 previous foster-care placements.

What they ought to do is have a fixed sum set aside for rehabilitation/fostering/crime - say 100k.

Once thats spent then its off to prison.

I dont think we are going to be depriving society of a millionaire or brain surgeon.

Archived