DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Late in the evening, Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey wrote, “Tough day for us at Twitter. We all feel terrible this happened. We’re diagnosing and will share everything we can when we have a more complete understanding of exactly what happened.” Product chief Kayvon Beykpour also released a public statement on his personal account, writing, “Our investigation into the security incident is still ongoing but we’ll be posting updates from @TwitterSupport with more detail soon. In the meantime I just wanted to say that I’m really sorry for the disruption and frustration this incident has caused our customers.”

https://www.theverge.com/2020/7/15/21326200/elon-musk-bill-gates-twitter-hack-bitcoin-scam-compromised

2 hours ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

Late in the evening, Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey wrote, “Tough day for us at Twitter. We all feel terrible this happened. We’re diagnosing and will share everything we can when we have a more complete understanding of exactly what happened.” Product chief Kayvon Beykpour also released a public statement on his personal account, writing, “Our investigation into the security incident is still ongoing but we’ll be posting updates from @TwitterSupport with more detail soon. In the meantime I just wanted to say that I’m really sorry for the disruption and frustration this incident has caused our customers.”

https://www.theverge.com/2020/7/15/21326200/elon-musk-bill-gates-twitter-hack-bitcoin-scam-compromised

:D

Hey, no problem.  No problem at all.  Be thorough.  Take your time.

4 hours ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

Hi, Jack again.

We are really struggling. Wed really appreciate some help

Plese send bitcoins for jack@dfdffdfdfdf and i *promise* to send back double next week. Honest.

Social engineering......

Hello, is that twitter IT support?

HI its, Emily Ratoboobski. If you send me Kanyes password Ill let you touch my boobs. Honest...

5 hours ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

Jack will have to censor the platform more heavily to weed out all the baddies, things like this won't happen in a virtual utopia of the new moral purity.

11 hours ago, BurntBread said:

Sounds like the housing market, 1997-2020.

Or the NASDAQ 1995-2000.

I'm actually amazed that so few people fell for it, in a world where you need to gamble in order to stay still against inflation, and the value of just working (and saving) has been shat upon for a generation.

Or possibly the roaring 1920s. The US came out of WW1 with great optimism and Hoover said he would banish poverty from the US with the help of God. Everyone bet on the stock market, there were stocks for everything, from lasers to companies that did not know what they did. It's a shame there are no shoe shiner boys these days to alert us.

It's a great combination of TrumpBux™,  Robin Hood App (no fees, fractional share ownership), no sports/holidays, Snake Oil Salesmen on Instagram/Twitter/Youtube. The final act of the Trump Presidential cycle might be the greatest blow off top in known history.