DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

23 minutes ago, ad_ceng said:

This is just an amazing story https://www.bucksfreepress.co.uk/news/18354324.man-jailed-12-weeks-unnecessary-visit-stoke-mandeville-hospital/?ref=twtrec

What kind of law is this, something is deeply wrong with the government and the pandemic 

Beginning of April. Wonder where he's at now.

Incredible first comment.

Yes this guy had to pay the price for his stupidity
Well done tvp
I'd like to once again like this opportunity
To appeAl to the idiots who are still going out and about and having people round your houses and visit the convenience store several times in one day to stop
Ok
If we all follow lockdown rules we will do this
Just hold in there
The police are going to get stricter so watch out you all know who you are

Last Updated: 3rd April 8:07 am

3 minutes ago, Caravan Monster said:

What's the betting the man was jailed for putting video on social media showing there were no patients in the wards and the hospital was empty whilst people were dying at home from treatable illnesses.

Of course the truth is too scary for people to know. They over reacted and have destroyed the economy and caused more deaths 

years gone by you would hope the journalists would have held the government to account, these days no chance 

1 hour ago, ad_ceng said:

This is just an amazing story https://www.bucksfreepress.co.uk/news/18354324.man-jailed-12-weeks-unnecessary-visit-stoke-mandeville-hospital/?ref=twtrec

What kind of law is this, something is deeply wrong with the government and the pandemic 

Local paper had a story of road rage attack where somebody was aggrieved with another drivers maneuver. Followed them, got and smacked them over the head with an iron bar. He only got a 12 months suspended sentence.

But they rush through 12 week sentence for this, why? To make an example of him? Because he posted on social media?

Edited by Napoleon Dynamite
8 minutes ago, Napoleon Dynamite said:

Local paper had a story of road rage attack where somebody was aggrieved with another drivers maneuver. Followed them, got and smacked them over the head with an iron bar. He only got a 12 months suspended sentence.

But they rush through 12 week sentence for this, why? To make an example of him? Because he posted on social media?

They are literally terrified I think people work out what has happened. 

THe deaths are being released in tranches to keep the reported number up as well apparently

Hospital / Paramedics are all over twitter saying it has been so quite. 

It is turnng out to be one big scam the question is why? 

6 minutes ago, ad_ceng said:

They are literally terrified I think people work out what has happened. 

THe deaths are being released in tranches to keep the reported number up as well apparently

Hospital / Paramedics are all over twitter saying it has been so quite. 

It is turnng out to be one big scam the question is why? 

Whats strange is why aren't more NHS staff coming out and saying that there has been no overwhelming of the medical system. The amount of people that have gone without cancer treatment or surgery etc, the whole thing is weird how people are not speaking up in large numbers from the NHS

They've trashed the economy its properly fucked, once furlough ends it'll be clear to see

Just now, Talking Monkey said:

Whats strange is why aren't more NHS staff coming out and saying that there has been no overwhelming of the medical system. The amount of people that have gone without cancer treatment or surgery etc, the whole thing is weird how people are not speaking up in large numbers from the NHS

They've trashed the economy its properly fucked, once furlough ends it'll be clear to see

You try speaking out against the system and the medical profession and see where your job/career/income goes.

Nobody loves a whistle blower.

1 minute ago, Talking Monkey said:

Honestly the NHS is going to struggle to survive this once it comes out they stayed quite.

I think it is due to the fact there professional registration is being threatened if they speak out 

1 minute ago, ad_ceng said:

Honestly the NHS is going to struggle to survive this once it comes out they stayed quite.

I think it is due to the fact there professional registration is being threatened if they speak out 

The longer the charade is kept up the damage to the economy continues. It may be worth just coming out and saying they got it wrong throw a few fuckers under the bus and see if that helps jolt the economy some

Just now, Talking Monkey said:

The longer the charade is kept up the damage to the economy continues. It may be worth just coming out and saying they got it wrong throw a few fuckers under the bus and see if that helps jolt the economy some

They dare not, for sadly our state is very corrupt and like a bannana republic they and us pretend it is not.

I am curious about the Q stuff though, he says people have to see with there own eyes, this should be red pilling the fuck out of many people

Seems as though there may have been something missing in this arrest. I would go with the possible video idea.

Re NHS staff. Not sure really. I think you will see some change of views though.

Based on as the clinics open, community services get back, GPs do something (by the way a lot did a lot throughout including home visits...some like mine and many closed up essentially) then the scale of the collateral health damage to society will become apparent.

It will hit them hard. 

The cognitive disssonance will break many. Might be wrong.

7 minutes ago, ad_ceng said:

if you are paying attention it is fucking terrifying 

As overarching theories to make sense of it all, these are what I've got. 

- terrorists have something planted across the world, and demanding we destroy ourselves or half the planet gets it (or some variety thereof) 

- they know something else about this virus but are avoiding telling us to avoid fully fledged panic 

4 minutes ago, Stuey said:

As overarching theories to make sense of it all, these are what I've got. 

- terrorists have something planted across the world, and demanding we destroy ourselves or half the planet gets it (or some variety thereof) 

- they know something else about this virus but are avoiding telling us to avoid fully fledged panic 

Good Theories, I am going with incompetence theory. They panicked and where led by the media to lock down, once one country did it the rest had to follow really. 

Most politicians or senor civil service really have not had to ever really make any difficult decisions, the sensible thing to do with this was to isolate china in Jan. Total world wide no flights or traffic outside china, it would have isolated the issue, but thye dare not due to impacts on economy, fear of beng seen as racist etc. 

Just read this the figures are bollocks https://www.cebm.net/covid-19/why-no-one-can-ever-recover-from-covid-19-in-england-a-statistical-anomaly/

48 minutes ago, ad_ceng said:

I think the biggest threat to the NHS is the realisation for many that it's been more or less shut for three months - yet no more people have actually died from non covid related illnesses. 

What's the point going to the doctor or a hospital again....O.o

1 minute ago, ccc said:

I think the biggest threat to the NHS is the realisation for many that it's been more or less shut for three months - yet no more people have actually died from non covid related illnesses. 

What's the point going to the doctor or a hospital again....O.o

My hundred year old gran died over night, you know what killer her the Care she was getting - it was tragic really. 

Way to live a long life stay the FUCK away from the NHS and any other health system 

24 minutes ago, ad_ceng said:

Good Theories, I am going with incompetence theory. They panicked and where led by the media to lock down, once one country did it the rest had to follow really. 

I think it's more than that... There is a sense of this being deliberate now, has been for a while.... the more it looks like the government are bumbling through it, the better the charade too.

As I've said on here before months ago, I went from taking extreme measures such as wiping groceries, furiously washing hands etc to doubting the whole thing and have for a while (and flipping between the two) - but would never wear a mask or anything like that. The more this goes on the more I doubt we're being told anything close to what is going on.

I'm happy I prepped, and would do so again as you could see something coming a mile away - but it's not what we're being told.

47 minutes ago, ad_ceng said:

if you are paying attention it is fucking terrifying 

Its terrifying because no one is saying its bollocks when it is clear to see its bollocks. Ok I understand the NHS are not coming out and saying anything or else they will lose their jobs. But there are no CEOs or Billionaires or clebrities speaking up etc nobody is saying that the whole thing is crap. Even when that fuckhead Ferguson's numbers were shown to be shit, there was no uproar it was just brushed away, the fact that he wasn't thrown under the bus is nuts

1 minute ago, ste said:

I think it's more than that... There is a sense of this being deliberate now, has been for a while.... the more it looks like the government are bumbling through it, the better the charade too.

As I've said on here before months ago, I went from taking extreme measures such as wiping groceries, furiously washing hands etc to doubting the whole thing and have for a while (and flipping between the two) - but would never wear a mask or anything like that. The more this goes on the more I doubt we're being told anything close to what is going on.

I'm happy I prepped, and would do so again as you could see something coming a mile away - but it's not what we're being told.

Agree with this it feels like it has been deliberately done, and the bumbling is a charade. There is more to it than is let on, but what that is fuck knows

1 minute ago, Talking Monkey said:

Its terrifying because no one is saying its bollocks when it is clear to see its bollocks. Ok I understand the NHS are not coming out and saying anything or else they will lose their jobs. But there are no CEOs or Billionaires or clebrities speaking up etc nobody is saying that the whole thing is crap. Even when that fuckhead Ferguson's numbers were shown to be shit, there was no uproar it was just brushed away, the fact that he wasn't thrown under the bus is nuts

If this is bollocks and it is, just imagine what the climite change is that is real shit and based off the same models. Could it be that far to many people who should be standing up have too much to lose from the grants, contracts etc the government or international bodies are handing out 

It is odd and I may sound like a nut, but I think pretty much the entire establishment is corrupt working agianst us and needs to go