DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

The Seven-Step Path from Pandemic to Totalitarianism

Suggested reading - The Seven-Step Path from Pandemic to Totalitarianism
Nb many countries are about to start Step 5.
Author: Rosemary Frei

https://off-guardian.org/2020/04/23/the-seven-step-path-from-pandemic-to-totalitarianism/

STEP 1 A new virus starts to spread around the world, pandemic is declared.

STEP 2 Daily press briefings pump out frightening statistics.

STEP 3 Authorities very rapidly ramp up testing for viral RNA.

STEP 4 When numbers plateau, authorities declare it's too early to tell so restrictive measures must continue.

STEP 5 The dramatic increase in testing produces a significant upsurge in the number of people found positive for the virus.

STEP 6 Large-scale human testing of many different types of antivirals and vaccines begins.

STEP 7 The new virus – just as influenza and other viruses do - starts another cycle of infections. Officials warn of the potential for millions of deaths among people not yet protected from the virus.

Governments simultaneously cede control of all remaining public assets to global companies. This is because local and national governments’ tax bases were decimated during Step 1 and they’re virtually bankrupt from their unprecedented spending in the war against the virus in the other steps.

The overall result is complete medicalization of the response to the virus, which on a population level is no more harmful than influenza.

I'd like to say this is tin-foil-hat territory but I just can't say it with any conviction.

Edited by Andersen
10 minutes ago, spunko said:

It was written end of April 2020, hence the timestamp in the URL. I think it's already proven to be quite prescient.

It was already well underway at that point - so aye I think it's a decent premise of events - but it was based on actions already underway.