DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Inflating the Covid Death Stats

6 minutes ago, SpectrumFX said:

In what I'm sure will come as a complete surprise to everybody here, it has emerged that public health England have been counting people who die of other causes as covid deaths.

xD

No, surely not.  Ffs, the country and his dog was aware of this.  And the government has just found out?  Yeah right.  O.o

I'm not sure I've mentioned this previously on dosbods. My wife's dad's cousin (ie very distant relative) died in April. He was early 80's and terminally ill with cancer. Got covid from a hospital visit. Cause of death = covid. The poor fella probably had a couple of months of life left in him. Instead of covid, it could have been pneumonia or similar that finished him off.

This can't have been a unique circumstance in the last 4 months.

Yes, I think the numbers are being inflated by "DIED WITH". The question is why? Why is this virus portrayed as being much more dangerous than most here have observed. Worthy of buggering the world's economy?

What is the source of that information? And who said it, and why were they believed?O.o

We have already struggled to name famous fatalities, and the gran of some Z-lister doesn't really count.

1 hour ago, MrPin said:

Yes, I think the numbers are being inflated by "DIED WITH". The question is why? Why is this virus portrayed as being much more dangerous than most here have observed. Worthy of buggering the world's economy?

What is the source of that information? And who said it, and why were they believed?O.o

We have already struggled to name famous fatalities, and the gran of some Z-lister doesn't really count.

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-stars-and-notable-figures-who-have-died-after-contracting-covid-19-11969431

https://www.thewrap.com/celebrities-deaths-coronavirus-star-hollywood-notable-stars/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_deaths_due_to_COVID-19

3 hours ago, Sasquatch said:

I'm not sure I've mentioned this previously on dosbods. My wife's dad's cousin (ie very distant relative) died in April. He was early 80's and terminally ill with cancer. Got covid from a hospital visit. Cause of death = covid. The poor fella probably had a couple of months of life left in him. Instead of covid, it could have been pneumonia or similar that finished him off.

I suspect if you look at the cause of deaths in care homes in 2019 it would be (for illustration); Cancer 40%, Heart disease 50%, Fall / broken bones 7%, Flu 3% , In 2020 cause of death is Covid, 80%, Cancer 10%, Heart disease 10%. Massive falls in the number of deaths from cancer and heart disease and no deaths from flu.

6 hours ago, One percent said:

No, surely not.  Ffs, the country and his dog was aware of this.  And the government has just found out?  Yeah right.  O.o

My guess is they are front running a whistle blower Leak just like the ROI had to 

I have said it previously when they change from "died of CV" to  "died with CV " i could smell a rat FFS even the thick fuckers ruining Wales had the senses to change to "suspected to have died from CV "

Perhaps they only just found out about the recorded call to the coroners office that was doing the rounds a month ago

6 hours ago, Sasquatch said:

Just about everyone that was not expected to die that had tested positive before ore AFTER they died and almost everyone in those circumstances would have been tested after they died as no postmortems were allowed if they were CV+ they were automatically recorded as CV 

12 minutes ago, Loki said:

And why we're now getting cases vs deaths reported.

As for the "horrifying long term health effects", I'd like to know a lot more about who they were reported in - was it by any chance a load of 80+ year olds as well?

NHS long term = anything over a month going by their other CV accounting 

11 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

NHS long term = anything over a month going by their other CV accounting 

What I mean is it's just the same scam as 'died from COVID' when someone dies with COVID.  Most old people have some sort of health condition.  I've seen blood clots mentioned - isn't Warfarin a common prescription for older people?  Remember the health of your average Brit these days

Edited by Loki
5 minutes ago, Loki said:

What I mean is it's just the same scam as 'died from COVID' when someone dies with COVID.  Most old people have some sort of health condition.  I've seen blood clots mentioned - isn't Warfarin a common prescription for older people?  Remember the health of your average Brit these days

I`m no doctor but i`m pretty sure anyone in a care home or hospital that are immobilise would have blood thinners automatically as a precaution same can be said for stroke paints 

Edited by Long time lurking
2 hours ago, Loki said:

As for the "horrifying long term health effects", I'd like to know a lot more about who they were reported in - was it by any chance a load of 80+ year olds as well?

Just ask which one out of Prince Charles, Tom Hanks, Linda Lusardi and Boris Johnson is now mental.

Although I think we know the answer.

Well the plot thickens 

It follows confirmation from Public Health England that reported deaths may have included people who tested positive months before they died.

The other UK nations only include those who die within 28 days of a positive test.

So it`s everyone that dies within 28 days for the rest of the country ,what they actually died of seems to be irrelevant

then you have this 

Edited by Long time lurking
13 hours ago, MrPin said:

Yes, I think the numbers are being inflated by "DIED WITH". The question is why?

Deck clearing ahead of the "independent" enquiry?  "We did not over-react, we were just misled by the faulty data"!

Edited by Harley