DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Most annoying thing about internet forums

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just involuntarily "air wanked" with each hand to check which one I favour. Mrs. Eight is now giving me strange looks.

For me, a thread reappeares on the front page of which you have been an avid follower. You eagerly open it, in anticipation of new wisdom, only to find some inane one line comment of zero relevan

Blaze TV!

48 minutes ago, GBDamo said:

For me, a thread reappeares on the front page of which you have been an avid follower.

You eagerly open it, in anticipation of new wisdom, only to find some inane one line comment of zero relevance.

One of life's greatest disappointments.:Old:

+1

xD

41 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

People who whinge about folk going off topic, on the fucking off-topic forum...!

XYY

Look you Northern simpleton. You keep saying that. I'll explain this once only. The forum is off-topic. The threads are on-topic. 

These cows are small. Whereas those cows are far ... Away.

Don't make me explain this again.

Edited by Turned Out Nice Again
4 minutes ago, Turned Out Nice Again said:

Look you Northern simpleton. You keep saying that. I'll explain this once only. The forum is off-topic. The threads are on-topic. 

These cows are small. Whereas those cows are far ... Away.

Don't make me explain this again.

You can explain it all you like pal. These webforum rules of yours don't actually exist - except in your control-freak head.

If I join a webforum, then I behave like me - and not how some random internet cunt tells me to...

XYY