DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Idiots in car-parks

Fed up with idiots in car parks banging my car.

Even if I park at the far end of an car park, miles from anywhere I'll come back to find my car surrounded by other cars!

This weekend a blond cow opened her car door into my wheel arch leaving a big dent which I'll have to get repaired.

Then there are idiots tottering around with fucking shopping trolleys out of control.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of the biggest problems as I see it, 1970s vs 2010s.  

do what I do.  buy a car worth a bit less than a shopping trolley and then no one bangs into it.

Fed up with idiots in car parks banging my car. Even if I park at the far end of an car park, miles from anywhere I'll come back to find my car surrounded by other cars! This weekend a blond

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Dave Bloke said:

Even if I park at the far end of an car park, miles from anywhere I'll come back to find my car surrounded by other cars!

It's gravity, as cars have got fatter.

3 minutes ago, Dave Bloke said:

This weekend a blond cow opened her car door into my wheel arch leaving a big dent which I'll have to get repaired.

Then there are idiots tottering around with fucking shopping trolleys out of control.

Aquitaine ?

Edited by Hopeful
14 minutes ago, Dave Bloke said:

do what I do.  buy a car worth a bit less than a shopping trolley and then no one bangs into it.

7 minutes ago, wherebee said:

Why? I let my car's pick up battle scars and then have them all fixed to sell it.

Edited by Option5
33 minutes ago, Dave Bloke said:

Notwithstanding cars getting larger, car parking spaces are too small. I reversed into a space between two fair sized cars in a Sainsbury's locals the other day. I had to bail and left altogether as I couldn't open either side car door (considered climbing over) and get out.

Perhaps you are unlucky though as I always park arse end of car parks and never seem to get any bother usually as most people in the U.K are so bone idol they can't waddle that far.

2 minutes ago, SillyBilly said:

Notwithstanding cars getting larger, car parking spaces are too small. I reversed into a space between two fair sized cars in a Sainsbury's locals the other day. I had to bail and left altogether as I couldn't open either side car door (considered climbing over) and get out.

Perhaps you are unlucky though as I always park arse end of car parks and never seem to get any bother usually as most people in the U.K are so bone idol they can't waddle that far.

Fat bastards should not have 2 door cars.:Old:

57 minutes ago, Dave Bloke said:

The solution is another 'hacker' car.  Only take your nice car when you are certain it can be parked safe, for all other journeys take the hacker.  Its the only solution unfortunately.  Far too many people do not give a fuck about other people's belongings. 

10 minutes ago, Iamcynical said:

The solution is another 'hacker' car.  Only take your nice car when you are certain it can be parked safe, for all other journeys take the hacker.  Its the only solution unfortunately.  Far too many people do not give a fuck about other people's belongings. 

Some people will deliberately damage a "Flash" car out of resentment or jealousy top of the range new cars are usually the victims.

Classics on the other hand tend to be left alone apart from sticky fingerprints and face marks on the windows 9_9

Edited by Option5
1 minute ago, Option5 said:

Some people will deliberately damage a "Flash" car out of resentment or jealousy top of the range new cars are usually the victims.

Classics on the other hand tend to be left alone apart from sticky fingerprints and face marks on the windows 9_9

Well I have found people licking my vehicles.

1 hour ago, wherebee said:

I once had a ratty Mk V Cortina that was over 10 years old. I had stopped at a red light and the guy behind rolled into me. A bit of of a thump but not that bad.

Just as the guy got out looking like he was ready to exchange info, the lights changed. I waved him off and drove away. He looked nonplussed that I didn't care about any damage he had caused. 

1 hour ago, Dave Bloke said:

You live in France. Get one of these or get chilled out about the cunts taking lumps out of your car, they really are the only 2 options AFAICS.

image.jpeg.3b14a96a0ec82750ab13e0babd14d2bf.jpeg