Jump to content
DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

     

    DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

    Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

     

LinkedIn nonsense


Recommended Posts

Anyone else notice an almost daily increase in quite overt bashing of white people on LinkedIn O.o

On the plus side their appear to be more and more people who have had enough of this nonsense and are calling it out. 

However due to the obvious fear they are a very small minority. 

What I've noticed is if you reply on an individual comment on a story / thread and not directly to the story itself - it doesn't come up on your activity list. 

So come on you lot. Get outing this nonsense on LinkedIn if you are on it - without worrying that it might impact future job searches / your business etc :Old:

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hold on a fucking second: So that means linkedin employs.....16 thousand people!?!?!? 16 thousand people to run Linked In......am I missing something here?

Linkedin has become Virute Signal central, it's cringe inducing. The worst offenders are the recruitment agents, as if they can suddenly make themselves popular by calling others racist. It was partic

or my favourite response I gave to a pushy yank in a workshop who kept asking whether I believed in white privilege in the end was "Yes, of course I do.  It's called average IQ". She went a bit m

Posted Images

22 minutes ago, wherebee said:

I honestly haven't seen any of that.  Maybe you're in a specific industry full of cunts?  :Jumping:

Quite possibly :D

It's not actually people I'm linked to - I get things from randoms. 

It seems to be mainly Americans coming out with this stuff. I will give an example. 

 

 

If two folk have the same hardship in their lives "The white one" has the advantage. 

 

 

People are openly coming out with this stuff on a business related website with zero concern that it might be a bit much. 

That seems to be what this BLM stuff has "enabled". Overt anti white racism that appears now to be perfectly socially acceptable :ph34r:

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, ccc said:

If two folk have the same hardship in their lives "The white one" has the advantage. 

I'm not on Linked in so I'm not seeing it.

A statement like the above is a truism in a majority white society as it would be for a black person in a majority black society.

However the advantage is very slight: that you will fit in in more places.

Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, ccc said:

Anyone else notice an almost daily increase in quite overt bashing of white people on LinkedIn O.o

On the plus side their appear to be more and more people who have had enough of this nonsense and are calling it out. 

However due to the obvious fear they are a very small minority. 

What I've noticed is if you reply on an individual comment on a story / thread and not directly to the story itself - it doesn't come up on your activity list. 

So come on you lot. Get outing this nonsense on LinkedIn if you are on it - without worrying that it might impact future job searches / your business etc :Old:

Linkedin has become Virute Signal central, it's cringe inducing. The worst offenders are the recruitment agents, as if they can suddenly make themselves popular by calling others racist. It was particularly bad during the first BLM riots, but seemed to calm down after the second weekend of disturbances, as if people suddenly realised there might just be the slightest possibility they're not actually on the right side after all. Typical exchanges would be something like,   'As a black woman, I've fought racism in the workplace all my life yadda yadda' - 'That's fantastic and I applaud you, perhaps you could help others by giving us examples as to how you've fought racism in the workplace? As you are no doubt aware the equality act of 2010 makes any form of discrimination in the workplace illegal, have you taken your employers to court over these matters?'. Unlike Facebook, the responses don't get a barrage of vitriol but they are generally ignored. From what I can tell, the people who go back on this stuff tend to be those who don;t need to work, I can see myself spending my first month of retirement fighting these loons on Linkedin before deciding the allotment is far more preferable.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Bingobob said:

Linkedin has become Virute Signal central, it's cringe inducing. The worst offenders are the recruitment agents, as if they can suddenly make themselves popular by calling others racist. It was particularly bad during the first BLM riots, but seemed to calm down after the second weekend of disturbances, as if people suddenly realised there might just be the slightest possibility they're not actually on the right side after all. Typical exchanges would be something like,   'As a black woman, I've fought racism in the workplace all my life yadda yadda' - 'That's fantastic and I applaud you, perhaps you could help others by giving us examples as to how you've fought racism in the workplace? As you are no doubt aware the equality act of 2010 makes any form of discrimination in the workplace illegal, have you taken your employers to court over these matters?'. Unlike Facebook, the responses don't get a barrage of vitriol but they are generally ignored. From what I can tell, the people who go back on this stuff tend to be those who don;t need to work, I can see myself spending my first month of retirement fighting these loons on Linkedin before deciding the allotment is far more preferable.

Yep I had this type of exchange with some black American race equality type person. 

I pointed out the usual debate enders - white boys poor performance in schools and the highest earners in the UK being non white. 

She very politely responded to ask for some links etc

I provided.

Discussion ended. Nothing since then. No admission that yes this info is actually useful and perhaps we should think more about this. 

If these people don't like something they do a virtual fingers in ears. Prior to me actually providing some facts and Information she and numerous others had been back and forward with lots of virtuous comments. Once facts came along ? Silence. 

Very childish imo but it's everywhere. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

I'm not on Linked in so I'm not seeing it.

A statement like the above is a truism in a majority white society as it would be for a black person in a majority black society.

However the advantage is very slight: that you will fit in in more places.

I agree to a point for certain things but this person was talking about any and all hardships in life. 

Does a white 5 year old abuse victim have "the advantage" over a black 5 year old abuse victim ? 

I just don't see it. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ccc said:

If two folk have the same hardship in their lives "The white one" has the advantage. 

Surely the answer to that is simple just post a picture of any premier  league football team, American football or basket ball team ,,,with the comment yet i never moan about diversity or racial advantage strange that

Link to post
Share on other sites

Some other Virtuosos have decided to dive in now xD

It's always the same shite. If you want I can provide you with papers so you can educate yourself. 

Fuck right off !!

One of them just did some long winded terrible example where the final point is white people never suffer racism. What the actual fuck O.o

I've used a nice example of a white person in Thailand - do they get privilege due to their skin colour compared to the local non white people ? 

@Frank HovisHovis

 

Nobody has responded to that of course. As they know it blows their beliefs out the water. Virtual fingers in the ear yet again. 

These people really are grown up children. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ccc said:

Some other Virtuosos have decided to dive in now xD

It's always the same shite. If you want I can provide you with papers so you can educate yourself. 

Fuck right off !!

One of them just did some long winded terrible example where the final point is white people never suffer racism. What the actual fuck O.o

I've used a nice example of a white person in Thailand - do they get privilege due to their skin colour compared to the local non white people ? 

@Frank HovisHovis

 

Nobody has responded to that of course. As they know it blows their beliefs out the water. Virtual fingers in the ear yet again. 

These people really are grown up children. 

Ask them whether the white people from europe captured by the slavers and sold into the middle east had white privilege.  Yes or no.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Long time lurking said:

Surely the answer to that is simple just post a picture of any premier  league football team, American football or basket ball team ,,,with the comment yet i never moan about diversity or racial advantage strange that

No their response would be that these folk have had to work even harder than their white counterparts to get in the same situation. 

I've seen it so many times before. 

The jist of their argument appears to be that all things equal non white people always - always - will have it harder than white people.

Whilst this may be correct in certain circumstances - to say it's 100% for all people on all the planet forever ? Ludicrous.

But that's what they believe. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ccc said:

I agree to a point for certain things but this person was talking about any and all hardships in life. 

Does a white 5 year old abuse victim have "the advantage" over a black 5 year old abuse victim ? 

I just don't see it. 

I would say yes; but only in the very trivial sense that if it gets discovered and the victim helped then they are more likely to be helped by a white case worker which will be more reassuring.

It's a nonsense really but yes there is always going to be a tiny advantage from belonging to the majority ethnic group.  As it would be to a black child in Nigeria.

The only times that this hasn't been the case is when a minority ethnic group has been ruling and then there is an advantage in belonging to that minority group.  Not necessarily white.

Yes European colonies but also Iraq under Saddam Hussein, being Turkish in the Ottoman Empire, being Chinese in Tibet today, being from whichever tribe was ruling in Rwanda before the uprising, belonging to Idi Amin's or Robert Mugabe's tribe, being higher caste in India, being non-native in Argentina, Mexico, Chile, Brazil, Australia and New Zealand.

There is no inherent benfit in being white unless you are living in a society predominantly ruled by white people.  Whereas the SJWs with their narrow blinkered prejudices think it is white people the world over.

Maybe ask a white South African or Rhodesian / Zimbabwean just how much day to day privilege they get from being white.  Or any white person in Bradford, Rotherham, Luton, Leicester, Birmingham etc.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, ccc said:

Some other Virtuosos have decided to dive in now xD

It's always the same shite. If you want I can provide you with papers so you can educate yourself. 

Fuck right off !!

One of them just did some long winded terrible example where the final point is white people never suffer racism. What the actual fuck O.o

I've used a nice example of a white person in Thailand - do they get privilege due to their skin colour compared to the local non white people ? 

@Frank HovisHovis

 

Nobody has responded to that of course. As they know it blows their beliefs out the water. Virtual fingers in the ear yet again. 

These people really are grown up children. 

I didn't specifically pick up on Thailand but I've cited many cases in my last post (above) where being white is a disadvantage.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, wherebee said:

Ask them whether the white people from europe captured by the slavers and sold into the middle east had white privilege.  Yes or no.

Done. My final comment will leave it at that. They will probably think it was all their own fault to get enslaved anyway xD

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

I didn't specifically pick up on Thailand but I've cited many cases in my last post (above) where being white is a disadvantage.

No I agree with you. I don't mind people saying sometimes, or usually or even mostly if you want to discuss this white privilege stuff. 

I still think it's incredibly divisive but aside from that as long as these above words are used I'm fine with that. 

It's the 100% at all times ever white people have been advantaged that riles me. It's anti white racism and it's not subtle. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Brilliant. I just did the Barbary pirate thing. Link and all.

Reply from someone saying I should take my own advice and educate myself on my white privilege as I was so narrow minded.

The person's name who responded ....North African xD

They've not even bothered to read what I said. Just instant outrage. 

As I said - these people are just grown up children. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, ccc said:

No their response would be that these folk have had to work even harder than their white counterparts to get in the same situation. 

At that point ask can you prove that,and then say they all got their on their ability are you saying black people are less able than than white people and that`s why there is a disproportionate amount of them in the top ranks of those professional sports   

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

At that point ask can you prove that,and then say they all got their on their ability are you saying black people are less able than than white people and that`s why there is a disproportionate amount of them in the top ranks of those professional sports   

Done with these fools now. 

The Barbary pirates is always a great point to make and to end on. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, ccc said:

Done with these fools now. 

The Barbary pirates is always a great point to make and to end on. 

Well yes there has also been some great Memes doing the rounds , well some are very explicit ,but they are from Libya as of now

Black and Arab selling blacks at slave markets 

Edited by Long time lurking
Link to post
Share on other sites

And another bit of info in case anyone is interested in joining those of us pointing out the hypocrisy out there.

Nobody bothers with any LinkedIn type story for more than a week. You can however go in and delete your own comments permanently with a click of a button. And as far as I can see this goes back as long as you want. 

So dive in. Make your point. Then next week go in and delete. Nobody will even know you've deleted it. And even if they do - it's not there anymore. :D

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...