DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

200,000 could die through lack of treatment & economic fallout

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8539541/200-000-people-die-delays-healthcare-report-warns.html

You could argue that the headline is sensationalist...I'll see if I can find the report, but if true, the fallout will be more deadlier than Covid will be...Something that I've suspected that could well be the case... 

Edited by Dave Beans

Millions will die in Britain WHEN the economy collapses - the NHS won't function, yes, that's true; however, far more lives will be lost due to social unrest, food shortages and power cuts

The pound is fiat money & it's being rapidly printed into extinction.

Everyting will be okay, until suddenly it isn't any more

30 minutes ago, Dave Beans said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8539541/200-000-people-die-delays-healthcare-report-warns.html

I'll see if I can find the report, but if true, the fallout will be more deadlier than Covid will ever be...Something that I've suspected that will be the case... 

MSM saying same thing the extreme alt right far right conspiracy theorists on the web have been saying for months. (UK Column claim the Mail has form for copying their work without crediting) The story of how many deaths have been caused so far by lockdown is there in black and white using Scottish gov figures on the so called but no one seems interested. The delayed aftermath deaths caused by lockdown will no doubt gather even less attention. This graph shows hundreds going into a thousand deaths attributable to government policy in April alone in Scotland. The real number is no doubt larger as a significant percentage of 'died with' covid deaths are 'didn't get treatment for something else until too late because of lockdown' deaths.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-52214177

Excess deaths

19 minutes ago, MrPin said:

The word "COULD" suggests it is a speculative article, and not news, like so much modern "journalism".

An asteroid COULD strike Hull within the next five years.

If, as suggested it could take up to five years for the NHS to get back to some kind of normality, I wouldn't be at all surprised if it wasn't at least middle to three quarters of that number.

22 minutes ago, MrPin said:

The word "COULD" suggests it is a speculative article, and not news, like so much modern "journalism".

An asteroid COULD strike Hull within the next five years.

Yep could is a speculative word  but we already have 25K excess deaths that are not due to covid which has probably covered up a large amount of excess deaths due to how PHE have been recording them and Flu deaths are down by 11k on an average year

So whats caused those excess deaths 

Is this normal ?

4 hours ago, Dave Beans said:

You could argue that the headline is sensationalist...I'll see if I can find the report, but if true, the fallout will be more deadlier than Covid will be...Something that I've suspected that could well be the case... 

Of course it will be, there are the suicides from lock down (5 kids alone last week in Kent) then there is the fact the NHS has stopped treating anything but covid so many people with cancer and other chronic illnesses have been cast off to die, these numbers will be eye wateringly bad. People are really going to see how bad the NHS angels actually are. 

We must then consider the impact of the collapsing economy the rise in violent crime and murder which will result, the suicides from businesses and lives ruined.

We are headed for mental health crisis like never before seen as well, isolation ad fear has had a massive impact on many people

Lock down really was the most insanely destructive thing the government could have done honestly we may well be headed for a collapse of civilisation due to it 

5 minutes ago, ad_ceng said:

We must then consider the impact of the collapsing economy the rise in violent crime and murder which will result, the suicides from businesses and lives ruined.

Yes, I previously mentioned, that if you wished to start a career in crime, this is a good opportunity. The real jobs are disappearing, so lets do crime. If you have a spare tractor, I know a nice ATM.

3 minutes ago, MrPin said:

Yes, I previously mentioned, that if you wished to start a career in crime, this is a good opportunity. The real jobs are disappearing, so lets do crime. If you have a spare tractor, I know a nice ATM.

The best crime is to be a politician, not sure why everyone wants to see trumps tax returns. It would be much more interesting to see those of career politicians who are rich beyond belief. 

Joking aside, the government are making it easier and easier for people to say fuck it I played by the rules and got nothing, especially white collar crime 

6 minutes ago, MrPin said:

The demand for cash has tanked as part of the COVID plan, I would go for fungible metals.