DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

A little thread to see how us unmasked Dosbodders are surviving.

Please post here when you finally fail and are forced to mask up for whatever reason.

Anyone still unmasked by Christmas will win universal admiration.

Also a good place to post mask Hitler encounters and experiences.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't usually post but I am defying this measure. One refusal of entry so far (Tesco) so far. Will shop with retailers who do not enforce.  I aim to win this competition.

Haven't been to shops yet and still working out how to play this but am saddened to hear that most people seem to be sheepishly going along with this. To me this feels more about social engineering th

Best donning the burka when you're in bargain booze buying copious amounts of ale. That'll mess with people's minds. 

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

So what counts as an unmasked dosbodder? Never having worn one? 

Can't go in a shop now without a mask in France, and soon CH. 

I just do it. Got a real skanky one in the car which i just pull on when going into the shops. Just pretend to conform. I’m looking for a balaclava cheap if anyone has a link. That will really put the wind up the fuckers. The following week, I’m going in in army surplus battle fatigues to really mess with their heads.  xD

10 minutes ago, One percent said:

I just do it. Got a real skanky one in the car which i just pull on when going into the shops. Just pretend to conform. I’m looking for a balaclava cheap if anyone has a link. That will really put the wind up the fuckers. The following week, I’m going in in army surplus battle fatigues to really mess with their heads.  xD

Just don’t wear it in a bank.....from the Scottish rules

https://www.heraldscotland.com/news/18575973.coronavirus-face-masks-everything-need-know-face-coverings-scotland/

from the article...

The rules also do not apply if you are visiting a bank 9_9

Just now, Van Lady said:

https://www.heraldscotland.com/news/18575973.coronavirus-face-masks-everything-need-know-face-coverings-scotland/

from the article...

Well yeah, banks have different air, obviously.

Just now, Van Lady said:

from the article...

xD  oh. I’ll don my burka for the bank then.  xD

they have really thought this one out. Not. 

Just had a conversation in 2 supermarkets asking the staff what they were doing tomorrow. In both shops the response was "What happening tomorrow?".

When I mentioned the masks the staff of one shop said that they had not been told to do anything. Said they might get some info in the morning. But the staff suggested that they were not going to get involved. In the second supermarket the staff assumed that the masks were only in England and not in Wales. Again, they hinted that they are not going to get involved.

44 minutes ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

So what counts as an unmasked dosbodder? Never having worn one? 

Can't go in a shop now without a mask in France, and soon CH. 

That's about right.

You need to find your own way round it. 

Without taking the mask.

Just been shopping to Morrisons. Maybe 10 to 15% with masks. Safe today, but not safe tomorrow? O.o

Bit busier than normal so perhaps people were doing a shop ahead of the rule change. None of the staff had masks. One old lady in a mask looked at me as if I were the devil incarnate.....which was nice.

I'm not going to stir things up unnecessarily so will carry my ski buff with me and use it when shopping, but it will be infrequent as I rarely shop in the first place. Got enough whisky now to get through the whole decade :D

IMHO I think this will drag the economy down even further rather than pick things back up. People are starting to look like they've lost the will to live.

On 20/07/2020 at 16:25, Wight Flight said:

A little thread to see how us unmasked Dosbodders are surviving.

Please post here when you finally fail and are forced to mask up for whatever reason.

Anyone still unmasked by Christmas will win universal admiration.

Also a good place to post mask STASI encounters and experiences.

FYFY, hope you don't mind, it's WAY more accurate I think. 

I've copied this from something I wrote on another thread but it fits here (remember I'm in Scotland and ever had this mask bollocks for some time now- first on public transport (fine not wearing one- nobody said shit, quite a few others were not wearing one, easy more so than in shops).

I've only really encountered relaxed people recently, folk don't seem that bothered, thankfully. Everyone seems to be masked in shops though, or 90% of folk at least, of the shoppers anyway. Supermarket staff only sometimes (~50% maybe?), none of the ones I've asked have ever said they knew anyone who had Corona virus, apart from one delivery driver who said a friend had it early on and reckons he caught it at Twickenham, I've asked lots of them too (probably 20-30).

DON'T WEAR A MASK, AND DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT, THERE IS A FATE WORSE THAN DEATH *, AND NOBODY WILL SAY ANYTHING WHEN YOU'RE SHOPPING MASKLESS ANYWAY. 

Stick earphones on if you're concerned about people maybe giving you shit for not wearing a mask, I've not been doing that and nothing is said anyway, folk haven't even been looking at me weirdly. I haven't got any lines to say, or any sort of angle to come from if someone does say something, that's an idea for a thread though, "What to say when a Covid Bed wetting Stasi type says something about you not wearing a mask" seems a bit wordy a thread title, maybe words aren't necessary, maybe just a look would be better, fuck knows...

Anyway, sorry for going on and on and on.

TLDR : Make sure you don't wear a fucking mask, and don't worry, for fuck sake. 

* That being the horrific future we, or children, and all future generations will face if we go down this ridiculous road they have laid out. 

Edited by Carl Fimble
Adding the bit I wrote on the other thread

two shops the last two nights, I'm stocked up, will click and collect or get it delivered for groceries, will not visit any other shop or retailer whilst this is going on

not going to play their game

20 minutes ago, ste said:

two shops the last two nights, I'm stocked up, will click and collect or get it delivered for groceries, will not visit any other shop or retailer whilst this is going on

not going to play their game

Unless you already are...? ;)

Like they didn't factor in that 30% of people wouldn't wear a mask so wouldn't go to the shops.

It's like a self imposed lock-down but with all the blame put on you.

"Well we unlocked the economy and gave people the freedom they craved, but a small minority of 'science deniers' wouldn't put on a face mask and would sooner kill the vulnerable people in our society rather than help the NHS". said a government spokesperson.

"We had no idea that this would happen", they also commented.

"Not only are they killing old people, they are killing the economy."

9 hours ago, Wight Flight said:

That's about right.

You need to find your own way round it. 

Without taking the mask.

Oh. Well I failed already then, I just put a skanky one I keep in the car on to go into Grand Frais, a Froggie supermarket. Can’t order online in CH from Froggie supermarkets. 

Tbh I don’t see the point of the protest, Dosbodders seem to be in a tiny minority of people who want to just get on with life and avoid economic Armageddon. The horrified looks I’ve received from people when I’ve suggested we should just bury our dead including me if I’m an outlier, cry a bit and carry on suggest that there are very few of us.

The Swiss have at least said there will be no return to the lockdown whatever happens as it’s too costly, we’ll see if they stick to that in the winter. 

Edited by swiss_democracy_for_all