DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

From what I read in today's fake news; suggestive articles published on RT.com and on RT's news channel were an attempt to hijack British democracy, no examples were provided, even if someone was to b

I eagerly await the report on the EU's multiple attempts to influence the Brexit referendum.

I really don't get this. Do people really think Russians (as instructed by Dobby Putin) come over here and register to vote, as instructed? How can Russia "interefere" with an election? Special m

Just now, One percent said:

On radio.  Apparently, they found no evidence of russian influence. 

I really don't get this. Do people really think Russians (as instructed by Dobby Putin) come over here and register to vote, as instructed?

How can Russia "interefere" with an election? Special mind control from KGB remote viewers? As seen on BLAZE TV, and the X-Files?

Anyone can post bullshit on TwitBook, and I am sure Russia does, and are not alone in that.

Expert witness: Christopher Steele

I have not read the report yet.  But I have heard lots about Steele via his involvement in the FISA application which sought a warrant to spy on the Trump 2016 campaign.  Plenty to chew on in here.

https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/press/rep/releases/judiciary-committee-releases-declassified-documents-that-substantially-undercut-steele-dossier-page-fisa-warrants

Edited to add - on ^ point, paragraph 42 caught my eye:

"42. It was only when Russia completed a ‘hack and leak’ operation against the Democratic National Committee in the US – with the stolen emails being made public a month after the EU referendum – that it appears that the Government belatedly realised the level of threat which Russia could pose in this area, given then that the risk thresholds in the Kremlin had clearly shifted, describing the US ‘hack and leak’ as a “gamechanger"..."

Interesting - having heard a *lot* from 'conspiracy theorists' - that this paragraph is in here.  It helps to bolster the UK case against Russia.  I wonder if we will ever find out what really happened.  

Edited by Heart's Ease
adding a bit in after a quick skim of report
12 minutes ago, MrPin said:

I really don't get this. Do people really think Russians (as instructed by Dobby Putin) come over here and register to vote, as instructed?

How can Russia "interefere" with an election? Special mind control from KGB remote viewers? As seen on BLAZE TV, and the X-Files?

Anyone can post bullshit on TwitBook, and I am sure Russia does, and are not alone in that.

I think they were worried they had been buying social media advertising and "influencers" to subtly promote a particular agenda.   Old fashioned propaganda if you will.

Not like we or the Americans have ever tried to influence elections in overseas countries...  no sireee..    

1 minute ago, Libspero said:

Not like we or the Americans have ever tried to influence elections in overseas countries...  no sireee..    

Only Russia does that, and it will be the Chinese when we have always been at war with EastAsia. I blame Emanuel Goldstein.

27 minutes ago, MrPin said:

Quite.

Apart from its media and any “social media influencers” it has no more control than anyone else. It really is the most desperate bollocks.

43 minutes ago, One percent said:

On radio.  Apparently, they found no evidence of russian influence. 

I find it interesting that they delayed releasing the report, if this is the case. Would the government not want to release this ASAP to remove any suspicion on their legitimacy? The only reason I can think is that they wanted to keep the Russian collusion hoax going, a favour to the Democrats?

5 minutes ago, snaga said:

I find it interesting that they delayed releasing the report, if this is the case. Would the government not want to release this ASAP to remove any suspicion on their legitimacy? The only reason I can think is that they wanted to keep the Russian collusion hoax going, a favour to the Democrats?

Exactly my thoughts.  It was the Russians wot done it.  

James OB on LBC was not happy ahead of the press release.  Someone must have lied to make the idiots to vote Brexit? Can't have been a genuine democratic decision can it?  < his brain is ready to explode >  He's trying to blame Boris now for lack of any actual  concrete evidence re influencing Brexit vote. (Cos no-one looked for it?)

7 minutes ago, muggle said:

Does anyone know how Russia was supposed to have influenced the Scottish independence referendum? 

I really don't have time to read through 55 pages of waffle!  :S

From my 5mins research... no evidence, but that's because UK wasnt on guard and looking for Russian interference. Russians still guilty, no evidence needed.

56 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

I eagerly await the report on the EU's multiple attempts to influence the Brexit referendum.

How much did the government spend just on sending the remain leaflet?  Here is where the leaflet should be 

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/government-responds-to-public-desire-for-eu-facts

it’s been memory holed. 

2 hours ago, MrPin said:

I always remember the build up to the Russian Football cup where they sent anti gay commentators over "undercover" to expose all the evil going on from the endless "right wing psychos" that the BBC were constantly digging up. British fans were warned about this horrible dark dangerous country Russia, I believed the hype as well and stayed well away.

Well, I spoke to endless fans now that went to Russia for the World cup, and apart from everyone of them loving it, the majority of them rated it the best one ever, that's some praise. The people were great, the locations were great and just about everything over whole month was brilliant.

Yet again go F*** yourself BBC, another  event I missed because I was yet again taken in by your lying crap.

Just now, haroldshand said:

Yet again go F*** yourself BBC, another  event I missed because I was yet again taken in by your lying crap.

I've never been to Russia, just for @The XYY Man.I have worked with Russians, and they are pretty solid people

1 minute ago, MrPin said:

I've never been to Russia, just for @The XYY Man.I have worked with Russians, and they are pretty solid people

Check out a guy called Bald and bankrupt on YouTube, he really goes into hidden Russian in some of the most remotest of places, very interesting stuff.

People forget sometimes how huge Russia is and with a population that is less than 3 times the size of the UK. I Google map the place quite often and there is some interesting looking places there and some true wilderness.

I hope Russia gets it's act together one day, they even invited British citizens to come over a few years ago with the offer of a package that included a few acres per person as well.

12 minutes ago, MrPin said:

I will confess now, that I attempted to sabotage the Scottish Nationalist campaign on secret excursions into my native Scotielande.

I secreted duck whistles into the chanters* of people's bagpipes, and glitter into the drone.

I hid wool moths** in sporrans.  I hid dead mice in black puddings.

All to no avail.

* Nobody noticed

** Wee, sleekit, cowrin, tim'rous beasties

Edited by Happy Renting
Just now, haroldshand said:

I hope Russia gets it's act together one day, they even invited British citizens to come over a few years ago with the offer of a package that included a few acres per person as well.

My limited experience of working with Russians is they do like the Brits, as their uncle remembers WW2, and some of the things our ancestors might have done to help them out a bit.