DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Four months later, and apart from masks in shops are now double-plus-good, I still know fuck all. Except that I'm now part of the biggest crock of shit I have ever witnessed during my 55+ years o

I’m 60+ and agree this is the biggest crock of shit I’ve witnessed in my lifetime. The planet has plunged into a collective madness due to under 700k deaths from a world population of 8/9? billion. In

Not a chance is that happening we will be in mad max territory if this continues on to winter alone.  There is something else behind this

Just now, The XYY Man said:

Four months later, and apart from masks in shops are now double-plus-good, I still know fuck all.

The biggest crock of shit I have ever witnessed in my 55+ years on this mental fucking planet...

XYY

There was "red mercury", Iraqi WMD, and I am sure many others.

8 minutes ago, MrPin said:

Looks like nobody did really.

Back in March we knew that there was a virus in China but did fuck all about it.

Now in July we know fuck all about the virus but are doing everything and anything about it.

It's mental. I'm a bit surprised at the reversal on this forum though (me included). I think we are generally right on most things though.

Edited by eta-carinae
1 minute ago, eta-carinae said:

Back in March we knew that there was a virus in China but did fuck all about it.

Now in July we know fuck all about the virus but are doing everything and anything about it.

It's mental. I'm a bit surprised at the reversal on this forum though (me included). I think we are generally right on most things though.

Who knows on that. It's just a virus. I don't think I have changed my view. It was overblown as something more dangerous than it wasn't. My question is, where did this rumour start?

3 minutes ago, eta-carinae said:

We're two months ahead of everyone usually. Just wish I knew how to make money out of you fuckers on this... 

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Stuey said:

We're two months ahead of everyone usually. Just wish I knew how to make money out of you fuckers on this... 

Some have.:o

It's been a very interesting exercise in how to get people to do completely barking things.

Edited by MrPin
1 minute ago, The XYY Man said:

But I could ignore all of that shite, as none of it affected me directly.

This bollocks has us all participating in it 24/7 - and I don't fucking like it one little bit...

XYY

Nobody does. It's an "Emporer's new clothes" fiasco. It's fucked over a lot of people, based on rumours.

Just now, Ash4781b said:

Cold fusion?

Yes indeed. One I forgot.O.o

3 minutes ago, Stuey said:

The best advice I got here was get loads of corned beef in Feb which I did. .then to drive drive down my old estate Birch Rd Walkden M28 which I did then to get 

O.o

Boris admits nobody knew anything

I bet somebody knew something.

Is it yet another case of 

as we know, there are known knowns; there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know.

Edited by twocents
2 hours ago, Errol said:

Everyone on the internet knew how serious this was from early January. Surely UK intelligence and Government had access to similar levels of information?

Boris is either being economical with the truth or he is not up to the job.

I will admit to being worried when I saw the videos coming in from China.  I've changed my opinion as time has gone on.