DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Posted (edited)

Posted 5 hours ago btw...

Comments so far...

All governments have sided with the Devil against the good people of this earth.

May God make the Truth more “INFECTIOUS” than any Virus and have it spread as far and wide across the World as possible.

The second spike is the sharp one Bill Gates and his chums want going in all of our arms

What an outstanding individual. Speak up. Don't be afraid. We're having none of it.
Edited by JackieO
48 minutes ago, MrPin said:

It looks like it. There will be few "winners", although I imagine some companies are absolutely troughing this.

I'm just wondering when the great reveal will be about what's really been going on and what this is about. Can it really just be a test run. 

Edited by Stuey
13 hours ago, Stuey said:

I'm just wondering when the great reveal will be about what's really been going on and what this is about. Can it really just be a test run. 

Sadly I don't think there will ever be a 'great reveal'. There was no great reveal of any of the other mass hysterias in history like the Witch Mania, the Crusades etc. As Orwell wrote in 'Coming Up For Air', all the First World War taught him was that nobody really has any clue what is going on nor any control over events and everything that happens on a global scale is mainly just an enormous balls-up.