• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Dave Bloke

Arab Slave Trade

It is well known that Barbary pirates raided Europe as far north as Scotland looking for sex slaves but the trade is on-going according to this NY post story.

http://nypost.com/2017/08/06/kidnapped-model-recalls-6-days-of-terror/

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08/06/model-drugged-kidnapped-italy-revealed-page-3-girl-chloe-ayling/

I've no idea if the story she tells is true... about models being kidnapped in Europe and sold to Arabs as sex slaves before being killed and fed to animals.

2 minutes ago, swissy_fit said:

Seems unlikely that it would go unnoticed if large numbers of models were kidnapped and never returned. Maybe one or two. Perhaps this is going to be pinned on the Qataris and Saudi Arabia (more likely culprits IMO) will have to invade to "put a stop to it"?

I'd not heard of this before, except maybe in dodgy Hollywood movies (Taken maybe :-).

I think this story is fantasy. I think it is some guy who has read one too many BDSM fiction stories online. I am not sure what role the model has played in all this.

However, for some time, it has been of a concern to me that female Western tourists on hols to certain countries are potential easy targets for this kind of thing and that, re the islamic nutjobs, it might be a logical next step for them. Sadly, I suspect that this story will now have given them ideas.

17 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

However, for some time, it has been of a concern to me that female Western tourists on hols to certain countries are potential easy targets for this kind of thing and that, re the islamic nutjobs, it might be a logical next step for them. Sadly, I suspect that this story will now have given them ideas.

Was the missing person element to the Manchester bombing ever satisfactorily concluded? 

I call crap on this.

If you were goign to do this youd kidnap a poor Romanian girl.

A quick google shows the woman involved is  a low rent glamour girl - clothes off for money.

There was a wierd report on the radio, which might be connected to this.

A reporter was trying to buy women of the darknet. It looks like this was setup to relieve him of his bit coins.

I think this will pan out and their will be a BBC reporter being sacked for not following BBC guidelines. And a nudey model in court for ripping him off.

The Italian judge was nuts + useless. But theats Italian court system for you.