DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Around my town I’m struggling to recognise many acquaintances when they’re masked up. Some people I recognise from their gait or by way of the usual clothing they wear and I’ll say hello and chat if they want to.

Often though I’ll hear a hello and respond back with a hello....and say sorry I didn’t recognise you. That’s a common complaint about masks and another common complaint is that it’s difficult to hear/chat properly when having to cover face. Luckily most folk I chat to are unmasked.

I can’t report any aggressive eye contact whatsoever in my neck of the woods.

2 hours ago, The Masked Tulip said:

He was removing my mask with his eyes! Never have I felt so violated. Well, apart from that night I had two chardonays, a snowball, half a bottle of gin and the Upper Cwmtch front row.

They feel threatened. If it's accompanied by a shit-eating grin (currently hidden) then it's flirtatious. 

In other news. "Deaf people keep looking at my lips." complained trans gender activist Helena pair o' knockers but no knickers.

'She' then stated "They might as well be thrusting their engorged organ into my moist, pout lips and banging their throbbing ball sack against my chin.", "I know it, and they know I know that I know that they know that I know that they know that I know that's what they are thinking".

"What more proof do you need?"

We had a HR case at work once where a female worker accused a senior manager of rape. Obviously taken very seriously until she started on the detail. He did this in her dreams on several occasions, the most recent one being "yesterday." When the guy was on a business trip abroad.  They still had to go through the motions of an investigation and the guy was suspended. This really happened. Don't know what happened to her in the end. He was OK and I still know him although he's retired now.

On 27/07/2020 at 21:02, Van Lady said:

Around my town I’m struggling to recognise many acquaintances when they’re masked up. Some people I recognise from their gait or by way of the usual clothing they wear and I’ll say hello and chat if they want to.

Often though I’ll hear a hello and respond back with a hello....and say sorry I didn’t recognise you. That’s a common complaint about masks and another common complaint is that it’s difficult to hear/chat properly when having to cover face. Luckily most folk I chat to are unmasked.

I can’t report any aggressive eye contact whatsoever in my neck of the woods.

I chose to ignore most people pre-Covid, at least now I can use the excuse "Sorry I didn't recognize you, you mask-wearing muppet" :-)

8 hours ago, Harley said:
8 hours ago, JFK said:

Islam is right about women.  Mask up, cover up , subjugate yourselves, submit, remove your individuality and personal freedom .... 

It's all just such utter bollocks isn't it

If I go `maskless` does this mean that I am sexually liberated or of dubious morality? :-)

19 minutes ago, Funn3r said:

We had a HR personnel case at work once where a female worker accused a senior manager of rape. Obviously taken very seriously until she started on the detail. He did this in her dreams on several occasions, the most recent one being "yesterday." When the guy was on a business trip abroad.  They still had to go through the motions of an investigation and the guy was suspended. This really happened. Don't know what happened to her in the end. He was OK and I still know him although he's retired now.

They really don't like it.

34 minutes ago, Funn3r said:

We had a HR case at work once where a female worker accused a senior manager of rape. Obviously taken very seriously until she started on the detail. He did this in her dreams on several occasions, the most recent one being "yesterday." When the guy was on a business trip abroad.  They still had to go through the motions of an investigation and the guy was suspended. This really happened. Don't know what happened to her in the end. He was OK and I still know him although he's retired now.

That's mental and straight out of Father Ted - "This was a dream you had?"

3 hours ago, Funn3r said:

Fooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooook

has she been sectioned yet?

I seem to recall that the advice given was people could have COVID19 without symptoms so I as many did walk around as if everyone was infected. Look into their eyes is a natural thing I think to try to judge if they are ‘ok’ (edit: mentally)

Edited by Ash4781b